Could you guys stop acting like a bunch of degenerates for one second?

Could you guys stop acting like a bunch of degenerates for one second?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving/
unvis.it/salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving
youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG Trips!!!!!

>salon

Did you just assume my gender shitlord

> women invades a movement she didn't build and makes everything about her and starts complaining

>salon
>s(ch)alo(m)

That's why they should make sandwiches.

>when even the beta orbiters hate you now

This
Women are cancer and should be removed thusly

>Expecting guys who literally call women "roasties" to treat them nicely

GEE I wonder what sex would think that.

>treating them terribly
>DURR ME A TRAD CON WIFEY, YA I FLIRT AROUND THE LINE OF WHITE NATIONALISM
>BUT YEA I FUCKED AND DATED A NIGGER
>BUT YEA I DONT HAVE ANY KIDS
>BUT YEA I DRESS UP IN SLUTTY COSPLAY
>ME SO TRADITIONAL

Also

>conflating alt-right with MAGA

These lying kikes need to be given a free helicopter ride already.

>pandering to misogynistic white males gets backlash

oh im shocked

xD

this bitch needs to get back on the leash

>only women can have babies
hai guise I hate feminism too xd western civilization is nifty kek!!!
>have babies, that would be the best signal for your commitment to western civilization
omg feminism halp

>Alt-Right
>A real movement and not a Jew media creation

some guys dont want a woman that burned coal
i mean in a world of feeling and choices stop forcing your fall back race to deal with your past

This. These roastie retards are cancer, but the omega males who enable them are worse.

>Rachel Leah

>Almonds activated

>salon

Don't forget to sage.

>be woman
>"guys masturbate to me lmao"
>get into politics
>get more popular than a male vlogger talking about the same thing b/c muh vagina
>get people to shill for your channel on Sup Forums
>adopt memes from the alt right when you actually disavow the alt right
>make fun of nazis
>2017
>white nationalism become a trend
>decide to capitalize on it
>"muh european identity"
>continue to post dumb memes to prove that are legit
>continue to have people shill for you on Sup Forums
>"Dude women should get married and have kids lmao"
>not married or have kids
>critics call her out
>"Help I'm being oppressed! :("
>white knights and sjws come in defense of her
>get more publicity than you can imagine because you have a vagina

>salon

these e celeb whores are cashing in on beta male shekels but bitch when the shit they spew isn't how they live their lives.
>I promote trad roles for women but I'm special and an exception

>traditionalist movement
>female orators and leaders

Oh whoa subhuman retards that hate people for their race also hate people for their gender

Much wow oh my god

rekt status: anally annihilated

>in other News feminists are being treated bad by muslims

Gee i wonder why, these women sure know which side to pick

Archive

OMG that's so fucked up, what the fuck which psychopath let this be installed?

two things.

1. No one cares what Salon thinks

2. It wouldn't be a problem if the thots would shut up and count their shekels, or just stop all together and pump out kids already.

Either they are smart enough to understand what is necessary for the movement, or they are just in it for the drama and bitcoins. They have picked their side. It is up to us to the men (yet again) to deal with it.

Fucking hell. Why couldn't that poor obsessed thing use a memeflag instead of disgracing the Finnish one?

Salon is a cultural marxist propaganda outlet.

You got trips you deserve an answer...

>the tiniest thing to happen to a woman is magnified by news outlets
>also nobody wants to marry the average sjw. I would go as far as saying that i prefer a normal girl. Ugly but that can cook clean and still be independant and that understands that men and women already have equal rights than some beatiful perfect ass tits and face 39/10 girl who then acts like some stupid ass bitch with a telephone pole up her ass.
>the issue here is clearly those women are not alt-right. If they were they could actually speak up and not go cry to news. I respect some of Lauren Southern's work but this seems like bullshit.

No.
Could you slide thread generating faggots fuck off and realize this board isn't a homogeneous Alt-right entity.
This isn't reddit, this isn't r/thedonald.
Lauren Southern was obviously cashing in on her (inflated)attractiveness by tapping into a market of right wing beta orbiters.
They got used to her being around and started practicing what they preach and told the blustering twat to sit the fuck down.
She could have seen this happening from a mile off.
Now her views will drop and the patreon bux will dry up and she'll go to the other side and butter them up with her 'survivor' sob story.

>B-BUT CAN'T YOU SEE THIS GIRL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT STOP BEING RUDE REEEE
I unironically hope this trend on the cuck-right will end soon.

>kiken southen
>le alt-right memey

Where were you when Sup Forums joined nazbol and jews in attacks on their own side

IS THIS THE END OF THE ALT-RIGHT?

>Sup Forums joins communism
just piss off.

DELET

>be woman
>claim to be trad
>has no children
>doesn't actually live the trad life
>be discovered as a race mixing whore
>complain when people shame her
Why should we be accepting of hypocrites again?

This is my take on it:

Beta's.

this should answer ya question op

>salon
salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving/
I was skeptical about the "women spread their legs for invaders" meme until I read this article

Women belong in gas chambers desu.

Archive time
unvis.it/salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving

>This is why females shouldn't be involved in politics

>nazbols still trying to be cool

Get the fuck out.

Checked, but roasties should get married and have kids. Then the turbo-autists will harass their husbands instead, who are more psychologically capable if handling the bantz.

we are upset that these thots and nothing but a bunch of attention seeking coalburners that are only alt-right because of their Muslum ex

Checked and True , this faggots morons are making me angry too , their attacks on the donald , israel , alt right women , milo and libertarians are making me really pissed.

The donald was the best thing that happen on leddit , and spamed the internet with anti leftist things , israel shilled for trump and against the european invatasion by kebabs for almost 2 decades now , alt right woman bring lots of other women and men to this side , the righteous faggot brough more people to this side and libertarians voted heavily right every time when they had to choose between muh weed or muh order they choose order.

Get your shit together pol , just imagine living under a sanders president right now with chavistas visiting the us saying how good it is that bernie is sucking his cock.
The faggot supporting bringing 12 million muslims like trudeau.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FAGGOTS , just because you won a battle you dont won the war and you are insulting all your allies after winning a battle.
The moronic left is preparing for the next one and you morons here are destroying your next one.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

>we
Who? I don't know who she is or what she really does because all she really does is repost what Sup Forums says in a lighter dosage. Why would Sup Forums eat one of their own?

She looks like Sam Hyde post transition

I thought y'all were being a bit rough on them the last few months but these cunts think they are royalty and expect every conservative to suck their female penis. I was wrong and Sup Forums was right again. The fucking entitlement

Wow, salon suddenly cares about alt-right people rather than wanting them all to die.

>hate group based on archaic ideas about women, foreigners, criminals, guns, politics, basic human decency shocks women by not being decent.

Sounds like the alt-right is where these women belong because that is seriously fucking stupid.

Wow a group full of ignorant racist sexist garbage people treat women badly. Wow. Fuck you all by the way you're bad people.

I hope future generations can enjoy such an article

what are the odds that married men are harassing these women

i give it about 1:100 odds lol

Lauren is a fake anyways who cares we respect the real women of the right who don't go around acting like a leftist egomaniac about how right they are.

and i'm sure the hypocrisy flies over these incels

White nationalists hate white women more than any other female. Took me about a week or so of being here to realise that.

Hey if you want to agree with articles written by Jews and praised by nazbols knock yourself out but don't try and pretend you are in opposition to them

>anything opposed to frankfurt school marxism and related to the true nature of human is hate
Spotted the (((((Noseberg))))).

underrated

what are the odds that these women wouldn't be being harassed if they didn't decide to become public figures in a controversial political movement
a political movement with a platform that suggests that they shouldn't even be public figures in the first palce, lol

>wants women to have a prominent voice in politics
>claims to be alt-right
Sorta failed from the get go.

There is literally nothing wrong with cosplay.

>the alt right are finished.... THIS time!

>upset
Tits or GTFO.

Character asasination and sowing division

>women demand equality and acceptance
>not feminists

Hey I support Laura Loomer when she trolls Laura Southern too but that doesn't mean I would ever work with a Zionist or that they will not all hang too. Nazbol cancer will hang because it is weak and unoriginal. Plus its Jewish cancer and Jews is the whole reason we're in this mess. Re-think your reality while you still exist to do so because we are winning, not you.

It will and it will be replaced by women worth true immulation.

You know we don't actually need those things anymore, right?

These bitches only pretend to be alt-right so they can get some white dick.

Remember when everyone here was laughing at the alt-right label saying it was just media lumping various fringe groups together? Yeah me neither.

True dat

just accept it because the label is a unintentional legitimization of the platform
they've made it into a thing

>>the tiniest thing to happen to a woman is magnified by news outlets

no...no...this is proof that the alt-right is basically over ;^)

drumpftards BTFO ;^)

Seriously she just shut up about the whole kid thing and never report on it again. THere is no way she can justify her position without looking like a dumb hypocrite.

Even with the "heeheheh just poking fun at those lefties hehehe" gig, it ain't working. Stop it Lauren.

Isn't Lauren Southern a literal Jew who sucked Trevor Noahs cock after (((arguing))) with him?

What the FUCK?! Seriously, if anything, we go easy on women. They are meant to be slaves.

Come back home sisters. The right wing loony squad is no place for any self repsecting woman. Come and join us as we progressives take down the misogynists and racists. You have learned a hard lesson about the types of 'men' you have made common cause with...

No, there isn't, the problem is, she roleplays as someone who shouldn't be doing it.

>I support Laura Loomer when she trolls Laura
>that doesn't mean I would ever work with a Zionist

>larps as trad/identitarian
>Has pet hedgehogs instead of children.
>Don't even know if she even has a white boyfriend
>known race mixer.
>Has no intention of getting married until her thirties.

Why cant you cunts see the red flags.

I'm sure that happened in your dreams, Moshe.

>yfw clean shaven face of evil

aww gee, women are put in their place by a movement that is united by a belief in natural order. color me surprised.