i.imgur.com/0zmY5QF.jpg
imgur.com/a/dAL8J
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
a.pomf.cat/jlnlpz.png
a.pomf.cat/xnfdfh.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good evening, requesting please Orihime wearing the dress of either teen or adult Kissshot (in the latter case, use Orihime’s adult design) imgur.com/a/gAmTB Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

I would like to request Mai Natsume celebrating the new year by wearing a kimono (preferably with a floral pattern). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1904864

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Natsume dressed as Ethel from Fairy Fencer F or sitting on a tree branch, anything else is cool as well.

Ethel reference: imgur.com/a/95NCx

Anchor for

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty, maybe something of her waking up from a nap.

Or her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

Requesting POV shot of Mimi being comforting and caring to the viewer, please. Thank you.

Requesting Okoi using the butterfly at the gym.

Anything else is always appreciated.

Good evening WWD.
Requesting my queen Junko-chan. Here are some suggestions but anything cute is fine too.
- Sleeping while hugging a Monokuma plush.
- Wearing a WW1 German officer uniform. i.imgur.com/am3FJZB.jpg
- Wearing a skirt suit and pantyhose.
- Cosplaying as DIO. i.imgur.com/NPDj7Mv.png
- Getting pat on the head.
- Working at a suicide prevention hotline.
- Her as Ryoko (see the right side of the reference) wearing her leopard outfit.
- Her as Ryoko grinning like this: i.imgur.com/FzYY6XP.jpg

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Kindly requesting Colette happily smiling with a question mark by her head
or her entering/enjoying/exiting a bath
Alternatively, her animated like this: u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm
Anything else irrationally adorable is good too

Requesting Rika leaning forward for a kissu.
Or cooking a meal with all her love!
Or swordfighting/fencing in a flashy way with a rapier.
Or anything confession related.
I would love anything cute/romantic/lewd(solo) as well.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi!
As for some ideas:
-Mahiru doing a typical chuuni pose while saying something chuuni-ish, like calling herself Crimson Strawberry or something along those lines would be fun. Something like these ones here: imgur.com/a/bWMO5
-Another idea would be her dressed as Kurisu from Steins;Gate while drinking Dr. Pepper.
Thank you all in advance, and let's all have fun with this last minute rush for deliveries!

Posting for him.

Requesting something nice for Youko. Maybe
-eating shrimp tempura
-brushing her hair
-singing
-or anything cute, no lewd please.

If possible I'd like something with my SI I know, I know poor imitation of the style such as:
-taking a stroll at dusk/night with the moon out behind clouds
-her wearing my hoodie( the rim of the hood is black and the black stripe on the torso starts at the collar bones and and trails down the sides of the obliques) mine wearing a black shirt white also works.
-or something else you think would be nice.
Hair is super dark brown, eyes too. Unless light shines, then eyes become bright brown.
imgur.com/a/wEbuy

Good Evening, WWD

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Him enjoying a nice desert, any sweet (ex. Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroons or a Parfait)
-With this: i.imgur.com/XG8Wrev.png
-Dressed in a sweatered seifuku

Using your art style instead of on model is encouraged. Thank you.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Cass (imgur.com/a/rrTEd) while posing like Nobody (imgur.com/a/jrqdJ) with an amused look on her face.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-cosplaying as Jam (with a twintailed hairstyle too if possible), performing an high kick or standing in a fighting stance. References:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Hi wwhd, Id like to request my waifu Samus using telekinesis, maybe a focus on the energy moving across her body and her with a serious expression on her face, or her using it in a really lazy way while sitting or laying around somewhere. Id appreciate anything else too, as long as its thoughtful. Have a nice week!

Posting for Miofag
Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio. It's her birthday next week (January 15, 1992) and she would turn 25 if she aged in real time !

Here's a list of birthday related ideas :
-Older looking Mio wearing a comfy sweater
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Cake jokes since 25 is cake age (even if she won't be one since she's married to me)
-Anything cutelewd birthday related

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Sina
but mostly anchor for user, I'll try that cosplay request again. Have a great week!

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Requesting Eureka, some ideas are:

-Her featured in this hairstyle chart i.imgur.com/ze0pYVx.png
(Ive been meaning to request this for awhile. If you want to sub out some hairstyles thats fine, even if you only want to draw one thats fine as well!)

-As the two of swords or any tarot card of your choosing: i.imgur.com/yWe9ZDS.jpg

-Snowboarding or surfing, pulling off a cool pose

-in clothes too big for her, yawning/just waking up

-Dressed like Ziggy Stardust i.imgur.com/jIcr451.jpg

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Anything cute is appreciated as well. Thanks for considering.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything with her would be wonderful, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
In case it offers any inspiration, this is her theme BGM: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you're more interested in something specific, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two parts.

Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

With our 2nd year anniversary together taking place tomorrow, I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a wedding dress and veil with her hair let down. Saying "I do" or "I love you" with a wedding ring on her finger or while holding a bouquet of flowers.
>Wedding Dresses: imgur.com/a/zHjCy

Or, her wearing some bridal lingerie.
>Lingerie: imgur.com/a/H9A4O

Requesting my dear Ion wearing an oversized sweater with big sleeves that go past his hands, thank you!

Posting for Neptunefag:

Requesting my Neptune cosplaying as Matome Mayoka from the Akiba’s Trip anime, with the same type of hair as hers: i.imgur.com/muyK8Vb.jpg
-Or if you ever played the marvelous videogame “Flower”, I’d like to see the wind with petals flying around Neptune (wearing a sundress) while also making flowers on the grass bloom, making her dazzle from the beautiful spectacle. [YouTube] Flower ( PS4 ) - First 3 Levels | Playstation 4 (1080p)
-Or her with a rooster themed kimono. Like this: imgur.com/a/85MVm

Joint request: Neptune and Chiaki ( (Cross-thread)) excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger ([YouTube] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - Superman by Goldfinger (embed))

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/xvvoba.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my fair newly wed waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the bottom right; then her telling lies as her butt grows.

-Something Star Wars related with her posing with the X8 Night Sniper on the middle right.

-Anything else that is cute is highly appreciated. I'm loving my time with her.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Sitting up from a bed with a sour expression on her face, as if she was rudely awakened.
-Enjoying a bath sprinkled with red flower petals.

Anything else would also be welcome - cute, lewd or otherwise.

no shame this time
Requesting Onizuka:
-Doing an Akanbe face
-Eating a crepe or other sweets
Anything cute is fine, actually. Thanks drawfriends!

Requesting my enchanting forest musician, Cranberry. Nothing too specific for now, but anything cute or cutelewd is fine. Perhaps wearing a floral babydoll.

Thank you and hope all had a warm and content weekend.

What is she from?

Requesting Lavinia:

Doing any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Confidently wearing a pretty dress or gown. Here are some ideas, but anything is fine
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed like an OL, maybe carrying paperwork on a clipboard, strutting around or answering a phone
imgur.com/a/7KsiO
Sweaty or exhausted from exercising, drinking water from a bottle while spilling some on herself or shirt
Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or relaxing in a sweater
Or in some lingerie the same shade of yellow as her eyes

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Generic SAO clone #47

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- In the Lothric Knight armor set casting Carthus Flame Arc on the Uchigatana.

- Riding this motorcycle i.imgur.com/oGGLh3O.jpg

- In an over-sized sweater.

- In an orange tabby cat kigurumi.

- Recreation of this image with Mamimi and my SI i.imgur.com/vc9tZbN.jpg

Dark Souls references: imgur.com/a/0KPcI youtube.com/watch?v=oTCe7km8q1A
SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Chie Sasaki cosplaying May from Guilty Gear (please replace the J with P)

references for May
i.imgur.com/tedMx0s.png
i.imgur.com/RTIK8Zp.jpg
i.imgur.com/oYq5Qof.png
i.imgur.com/mpZGQE9.png
i.imgur.com/JT7BMTS.jpg

Requesting Urabe Mikoto wearing the seifuku of comfort while being surrounded by cats, if possible.

Requesting Law buried in puppies that are trying to lick his face, much like these pictures.
imgur.com/a/4ZqqZ
His expression can be confused or smiling with a "i can't help but find this cute" smile.

Have fun!

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with heart pupils, anything is fine so feel free to draw everything else as you want.

As an alternative, requesting she with a ponytail and casual clothes like if she were to go to a date.

Another idea is she sleppy in a bed. Probably a cute pajama would be fine but feel free to draw her with another outfit if you have a better idea.

A possible ref for the last one: gelbooru.com//images/80/75/807542e554d5870c73e21525562ae949.png?3017494

Thanks in advance, have fun. Hope you weekend has been very good.

Anchor post for this Stocking drawing.

Requesting Hibiki encouraging user.

Requesting Carol Olston showing her soles

Overlord.

Hello everyone, wish you all a great new year and requesting some Sanya, anything cute or cutelewd is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you have a great weekend!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In casual clothing
-In the Organization XIII Cloak imgur.com/a/wwinG
-Holding a PS4 controller
-Cosplaying as Albedo imgur.com/a/9K1Nu
Or anything will be fine

>I've never watched/read Overlord

Good evening hope everyone staying warm this winter.
Requesting my beloved Ivis. If you seek a specific idea possibly having her wear 2B outfit from Nier Automata, but still wearing her ear piece. Also having her wearing the blindfold is fine too. Though anything cute of her is fine too.

2B Reference
imgur.com/a/iUtUt

I don't have to since I've watched SAO already.

Shut the fuck up

Overlord is seriously shit though, to be honest.

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

I'd love to see:
• something cute with Jolyne and user, like user brushing her hair imgur.com/a/LpacW or something even comfier like this imgur.com/a/y4yu3, and if you want to make me faint, handholding .
• Jolyne taking care of a sick user
• Wearing Hyrule Warriors' Impa outfit, with her hairstyle and preferably with her eye markings imgur.com/a/c8VMY

As always, anything cute would be great, good luck everyone, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Naked Apron

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

I would like to request Sakuya and myself on a cute date. Enjoying drinks together and singing karaoke would be wonderful.
Stupid face reference: imgur.com/a/ECtlp

As always anything showing off her cute side as well stuff showing her cool calm demeanor is always lovely. I always appreciate it. But most of all I would like you to have fun.

I hope everyone has started a lovely new year so far and had a great weekend. Make some fun memories and take care of yourselves for this next week. Stay safe and thank you if you consider drawing her.

Requesting nohohon covering her mouth next to a lurantis

Hey there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi sitting under a kotatsu peeling or eating oranges ( ref:a.pomf.cat/twolje.jpg )

Alternatively her wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too ( ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png ) those are just suggestions, anything cute a drawfriend has worked on will be greatly appreciated as long as it isn't lewd or suggestive, thank you very much and have a great weekend.

Requesting my darling Yuzuko with a cup of hot chocolate or her "Gao!"ing. I always love SI and PoV stuff too. I'd be happy with mostly anything though.

Balalaika in something frilly. While shooting people and slightly embarrased.

Oops I started drawing as soon as I read 'something dark' and I never saw your ref. Still, hope you like it.

moer Patchouli.

Good day WWD
Hope your week went well
I am requesting my beloved husbando Erwin Smith
-nice suit and tie enjoying a drink
-pov of him sitting on the couch looking flustered looking down
-just coming out of a shower with a little butt peeking out

Anything else is fine, thanks and have a good rest of the week

Great job

Dayum good waifu right there

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra eating some chicken cutely to celebrate the year of the rooster

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for additional references

I hope you all have an energizing new year of drawing drawfriends~

Requesting my lovely Akane Mahougasawa
-Racing for flags on the beach with my SI or another waifu. SI: imgur.com/a/Y1eJF Flag Race:youtube.com/watch?v=yj4YWFqXsEs
-putting on these cute sandals in a hurry for her date with user imgur.com/a/GLKRm
-Dressed like Ishtar Rin imgur.com/a/aPzN3
-Wearing this cute flower outfit with the crown shirt and sandals imgur.com/a/t1Tvo
-In Menmas dress in a field of flowers or sitting on a dock and kicking water Menma- imgur.com/a/GXE4K

Requesting Hisui in a yukata.

Requesting Crona celebrating New Years - holding sparklers, watching fireworks, trying to think up a New Years' resolution (discussing it with my SI maybe? imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh ), something like that.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice week.

Requesting my waifu RJ. Please, I'm second most important person in Hakunimu!

I hope you like it.

Fuck that is a real cute

Cute I say CUTE!

Requesting Rin embarrassed about gaining weight over the holidays.

Posting for irisufriend

requesting irisu performing a fox hand gesture with tamamo performing a rabbit hand gesture imgur.com/a/3v1H6

it might also be cute to see her with real bunny ears without her hat on, and/or with i.imgur.com/WLelCRL.jpg (embed) or i.imgur.com/gFGNLVI.jpg (embed) applied to her

Requesting Melona standing in the cold, jiggling and shivering.

Ref: i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg

Thank you very much! She really looks lovely. Hope you have a nice week!
Do you mind giving her legs?

Requesting Yuuko.

Her birthday is next Wednesday, so anything birthday related would be nice.
Some ideas if you need it:
Wearing a birthday hat and a shirt that says "Birthday Ghost" on it.
Getting a kitty as a birthday present.

Thanks.

Requesting cute

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting a chubbier version of this pic of Yazawa Nico. Because you know almost everyone gains weight during holidays

Why isn't he requesting?

Thanks in advance!

Sure

Ok

You're welcome.

NO

The guy asking doing the detective thing, I've ran the random numbers, and will draw Hisui, Irisu, Cyan and Nanako
Sorry if she didn't make it, maybe next time
Thanks for playing

Requesting some art of Taneshima Popura from Working!!, all images & ideas are welcomed as long as it's cute or cool. A few ideas I had were:

• A firework explosion that's in the shape of her. (For example i.imgur.com/0zmY5QF.jpg )
• Her in her winter gear while drinking some hot cocoa.
• A silly image of a chibi Popura using her hair like a drill, similar to how her hair is styled to look like a Christmas tree on the bottom right of this reference image.

I don't know where you're at but here's my end of the draw trade with Hanayo.

Good luck then user
Cute coralian

Good luck!

>Headgem with long hair
Why the fuck didnt i think of this? I have a big thing for different hairstyles but i never thought of the idea of long hair and her olderself. The shading is really neat and im really glad you included the half moons in her eyes, its one of my favorite features that gets unnoticed alot.

Thank you for taking the time to draw her, you rock man.

Requesting *Hyun-ae piloting spaceship

or pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Lingering new year's mood.

A few suggestions otherwise:
- In traditional fancy new year's kimono or classy dress. imgur.com/a/dAL8J could help. Playing with sparklers, watching fireworks, hatsumode, etc.
- Sleeping or just waking up, still sleepy and covered in a blanket, or with bed hair.
- Find something in imgur.com/a/VR1vV or imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Other ref/idea albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK

I want to fuck my waifu

I was thinking about drawing ,but I changed my mind and rather go to sleep. I'm Sorry anons.

Requesting Haruhi eating some spicy food or dressed as Yuisis from granblue a.pomf.cat/jlnlpz.png . Or just thought of her asking for forgiveness like this a.pomf.cat/xnfdfh.jpg while having an extremely embarrased face that foretells what's gonna happen to me.
Other ideas would be sporting other waifu's hairstyle or using a traditional dress from your country.