Diversity is our stre-

>Diversity is our stre-

Why don't people learn from the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it worked very fine until the western countries destroyed it, now central Europe weakness is coming of smaller counties getting divided. (even France or Germany is a small player compared to USA, China or Russia)
Divide and conquer this is why China and the USA doing so great

Normal people are stupid and believe what they're told.
"Elites" in power understand what diversity does and that's exactly why they want it. To rule unopposed.

Diversity was not Austria-Hungary's main problem, because of their shared history the peoples of Central Europe had close cultural ties. It was just horribly mismanaged.

Don't kid yourself, it didn't work fine. The internal infighting, the inflated and ineffective state apparatus and the hostilities between Hungary and everybody else were taking a great toll on the Empire. It was already too late for reforms when the war started.
You really should read pic related.

Care for a second try though?

literally the only working example of diversity

fucking colonials expats baka

>It was just horribly mismanaged
As is the EU.

Lol us Hungarians are still pretty proud of fucking that empire up for some reason.

Clusterfuck or not, it did take a world war to break it apart

Habsburg stronk

Incest does that...

The EU is beyond repair, it should have stayed an economic union only. Austria-Hungary could at least have been fixed up until 1914.
The monarchy died with Franz Ferdinand.

it took little serbia to break it apart
it took a world war to stop germany

>worked very fine
Hapsburg bootlickers OUT!

Yeah, sadly Austrians love to start (world) wars, Hungarians wanted to avoid armed-conflict.

And still saying worked fine, all of the countries had their best times between the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 and the start of the WW (thanks again)

Maybe Germany shouldn't have rushed into a world war scenario then, Fritz.

at least we can be prod of something :D

EU was never intended to be an economic union but a United States of Europe. Economics was the lure to bring in countries that would otherwise refuse.
EU has 10 years, 20 if lucky.

SERBED in 1918
SERBED in 1945

NOW KIKED, merkeled, niggered, islamised with diversity and (((cultural))) marxism

serves you right for constantly trying to stir up the shit with Slavs and for being braindead insect like eternal kraut droid

the west is dead
WE LIVE

It was one of the moment of the eternal hungarian "FUCK YOU"'s.
>Holy German-Roman empire: We are going to genocide you, you mongol thieves
>Hungarians: FUCK YOU. wins battle

>Turks: We control the 2/3rd of your country already. Why don't you just stop fighting.
>Hungarians: FUCK YOU

>Austrians:Stop this revolution
>Hungarians:FUCK YOU

>Austrians:This is your second God damn revolution will you just surrender to us. We even called the russians to help us put you guys down.
>Hungarians:FUCK YOU. Surrenders to the russians instead

>The soviet russians:Stop this revolution right now!
>Hungarians:FUCK YOU

>EU:Hey hungary. You should take some refuge-
>Hungarians:FUUUUCCCCKK YOOOOUUUUU

Yugoslavia was the same story as OP implies,
and same with the ussr
one Slav to rule them all, but you can't even get along with your cousins.
So you ended up, all of your "national heroes" are convicted in The Hague court.
Cheers

That dude looks like a gipsy

(((Yugoslavia))) was a kike pet project created to deminish Serbian national uprising and birth of nation using submissive slovenian and croat losers as a political proxies to influenece the state of our affairs by shoving political corectnes trough our throats
the same thing in most way happened in USSR and Warsaw pact states

It was fine. The Hungarians fucked it up.

NO
he is A 193cm roach rapebaby

and He rekt your shit up

>ostero mongol empire: le me just anex these peace of land populated with zero krauts and mongols
>gets SERBED

>he is A 193cm roach rapebaby

Well atleast you admit it

>t*rks invade my home
>shit better move
>Hungary let's me settle inside their border and protects me from roaches
Hundreds of years later.
>fucking hungarians, they want me to learn their language better turn on them

Albanians are roaches correct? then yes he is a roach rapebaby.

For now you have some breathing room, the Jews will come for you after us. And if you don't comply or stand up for yourself they will throw you into a cage to rot like an animal, like Mladic.

The jews have been ruining our nation since the 1940's you think they actually stopped? it cant get much worse when you are already at rock bottom.

>Hungary let's me settle inside

Is this what they teach you in bozgor school?

Pfahahahahaha that's fucking hilarious my dude

Fuckin lol. The southern Slavs stopped living after the Ottomans raped you're great great grandmother.

If only Karl had time to make Croatia an equal kingdom for the slavs and let Otto begin with Pan-Europa. Habsburg Catholic Europe might have saved us.

If I remember correctly, the heir of the empire planned to, after world war 1, reform the empire into a federal structure similar to the United States with the Habsburgs still around with some power.

>us Hungarians
>leaf flag
Can i guess your family name?
>Oláh
>Kolompár
>Lakatos
>Rézműves
>Kalányos

Hadnt look at it for awhile, but it was a thing, yes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

The meme that "diversity" was the reason why austria-hungary collapsed needs to die.
It did not collapse because it had too many slovenians, it fell because it lost world war fucking one.

>equal kingdom for the slavs
Herr Majestät es ist zu spät! Try AJP Taylor: The Habsburg Monarchy, 1809-1918 and you'll see that is not the case

Austrians or better Habsburgs were only taking care of their lineage and not actually for the Empire (with some exceptions i.e. Maria Theresa or Joseph II) and that was the main problem

We're the pride of Europe.

I was thinking of the last days of the Empire when Karl tried to propose such amendments the day before it broke apart. The Silesian Habsburgs seemed to have found that balance, but when you're that weak it is hard to be different. It really went to hell when the Hungarian minister gave Karl a gun and told him to take a walk. There might have been hope, but it died under Metternich and the German unification wars.

Not true its mostly native Monte-niggers and Kosovars that look that way because of Albonigger genetics...... its not our fault someones great grandparents thought it was wise to marry an Albozerg.

this

And why did it lose World War 1 retard? There's many instances where the deployed units couldn't understand each other because of the language barrier, not to mention due to the ethnic divisions slavs considered other slavs bros and didn't want to fight them

>worked very fine

Hahaah, I wonder why Austria-Hungary was called the "sick man of Europe" among other things!

Karl as Karl the last Austrian emperor? And he did in fact propose, but as stated Anton Korošec told him those words in my first post

Austria-Hungary was as Turkey - Sickman, and Habsburgs were not figuring it out well enough to solved the actual problems

Silesia was a problem of it's own. Czechs were trying as Hungarians to form their own state (Lands of St. Vaclav) and Germans living there posed a problem (which was "solved" in 1945)

That Empire was nicknamed "The prison of nations" at the time. No wonder it all fucking came down in a second!

You completely missed the point like the low iq mongrel you are
the sick man of europe was in reference to the Ottoman empire gypsie.

"the prison of nations", bozgor

Fucking slavs fuck everything up, all balkans used to.be latin speaking including hungary.

Wrong.
As Turkey was named The sick man of Bosphorus, A-H was many times named The sick-man of Europe

Good job, beating an already beaten and disarmed army.

The Romanian Army was also disarmed and disbanded as the result of Bucharest Treaty and occupation by the Central Powers!

Slavs are master race you cucked little shit.

You claimed that Austria Hungary didn't fall because of diversity and I showed you that diversity contributed to its fall. Hang yourself along with any retarded sibling near your vicinity you fucking spastic

>worked very fine
When you had 12 languages in the Army and lost to Serbia on it's own, with Bulgaria's help....
Yeah, Grade-fucking-A.

And the soviets disarmed the army, because it won't be necessary, meanwhile the french and the other allied forces aid you, but that's missing from your schoolbook.

Funny how much you diverted from the topic, why don't you open yours? maybe nobody would reply?

Lost to Serbia to Russia to Italy Romania.

If the Serbs were alone, they would be a civilized nation, as happened to the the Slovenians and Croats (you're welcome)

Excuses excuses excuses, all you Hungarians always do is complain and cry and find more excuses!

Very well crafted response m8, couldn't argue with this

You are forgetting religion, historical consciousness and geography
Serbs are orthodox, with still-living (at the time) historical claims (Stefan Dušan) and were never under Austrian rule
+ i personally believe Princip made a false flag

Go up to any normie and ask them what austria Hungary is. 90% of them won't know. As a people we won't learn from history if the general populace doesn't even know it's history

No response that's what I thought stay btfo'd you cuckadian faggot