This is my wife Fuuka

This is my wife Fuuka

say something nice about her

Other urls found in this thread:

rankstker.net/index2.cgi?smd=title&tn=����
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet she really likes Loveless by My Bloody Valentine, what a patrician.

I hope you enjoy your crush.

She's a bitch who assaults people and destroys their property, then invites themselves to a movie.

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

underrated

Dude nice

what is she listening to?

RIP

RIP Fuuka

*honk*honk*

"Truckin'" by the Grateful Dead

Death metal

BEEP BEEP

She has a nice coffin

Fuuka is dead, long live Fuuka!

I want to Fuck a Fuuka

Fuck a Fuuka any Fuuka

Sup Forums core

Truck-kun would like to have a word with you.

life is a highway

>Dat nee-san
I wanna sin

Is this True Tears v2?

I drive your truck

I'm still impressed how seo made suzuka's daughter die

Have you ever loved somebody
Can you learn to love somebody
Have you ever felt that feeling
Oooh, that special feeling

Highway to Hell

True Tears didn't have source material to spoil the big happenings

When will Fuuka meet her true love?

She died and further proved Suzuka is the worst individual ever conceived by human imagination, for she pretty much didn't mourn or anything.

I bet Suzuka would rather have aborted her, but she wanted a good excuse to make Yamato and Honoka more miserable by separating them.

heh

This is my wife Fuuka

Fuuka #2 is way better.

You seriously have a corpse as your waifu?

Riders on the Storm or "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round".

She met him in Chapter 37.

Fuuka Akitsuki > Fuuka Ayase > Fuuka Reventon

Breasts need to be bigger.
Hair needs to be longer.

Then she's 10/10.

Fuuka Reveton is superior to all other Fuuka's.

rankstker.net/index2.cgi?smd=title&tn=����
>**1,470位 (***,*73pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) Blu-ray
What went wrong?

Nobody want hobo poorfags.

Everyone does.

dude why is she breathing with her womb

You breath with your womb as well user.

I did not expect that at all.

I don't have a womb fyi

To fall in love?

Aoi when?

I did get the impression that they played some dream pop/shoegaze. Their band certainly has that feel.

I was all on board the Fuuka train until episode 2 when they introduced the childhood friend who is superior in every way.

Why do they have to do this shit? I don't want to watch 12 episodes just to see best girl lose.

Has anyone watched suzuka? Is it good? Wouldn't mind something from 2005 right now

its a koji seo manga if you have read one you know what's going to happen. He never changes his style, I'm even sure he rehash the stories of his other manga's and just changes the settings

don't worry she doesn't lose

Wait, she fucking dies?

don't bother it's like watching a daytime tv drama. Not to mention it leaves the story half finished so you have to read the manga if you want to know what happens to them

Purdy girl

I've been neglecting Sup Forums and didn't even know Fuuka got animated.

Fuck that, I'm not going through this again.

The awful writing? or the tragedy?

I just looked it up on the wiki. Fuuka's description is as follow:
Yamato and Suzuka's daughter. She stars as a protagonist in Kōji Seo's new manga series Fuuka. She closely resembles her mother but has a combination of both of her parents' personalities. She is short-tempered like her mother but is more carefree like her father, and is able to make friends with everyone around her. While she is skilled in track and field, she doesn't share her parents' love for sports and is more interested in music. When she enters in high school, she meets the male protagonist, Yuu, whom she initially thinks is perverted due to an embarrassing encounter from their first meeting. However, she later befriends him and falls in love with him.
However, shortly after starting a music band with various classmates and confessing her love to Yuu, Fuuka is struck and killed by a truck as she was rushing to meet with Yuu and the band for a concert. Her death sends Yuu into a deep depression due to that they had just starting dating and her presence had a profound effect on him. But her death inspires him to continue her goal in becoming a famous band with their friends, and they name band "Fallen Moon", which was her suggestion prior to her death.

No, she's dead from the start but nobody realize that until a few chapters.

And when I mean nobody, that includes herself.
Then some really shady paranormal spiritual shit happens afterwards, completely changing that manga's direction.

Both.

W H A T T H E F U C K

Beware that truck!!!!

I thought this manga would be similar to B.E.C.K. Instead of days of our lives. I don't know what pisses me off more how the author basically says their is only 1 way to play an instrument or the fact that the plot goes nowhere at all

>really like the first two episodes and fuuka
>ready for a cute romcom with a bit of a triangle
>read this
Literally shaking

haha truck xD

hentai hentai mushi boobs neko notice me senpai-kun capchu harem harem fanservice. that that my friends is a fine sample of animese

love hit him like a truck

>big breasts
Why do tripfags all have such shit taste

What truck, oh, that o

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then whats the point of the title now?

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

A lookalike also named Fuuka shows up and becomes the main love interest.

Fuuka 2.0 appears a few chapters later. Then 3.0, which may or may not actually be 1.0

I'm just happy it happened sooner rather than later. If that happened after their relationship had gotten serious then poor MC-kun would have wasted years of his life. The way things are now is for the best since he can recover and move on quickly.

My love for you is like a truck BERSERKER

My sides.

Don't worry, this happens 100 chapters later

Someone please save me some time. Does the childhood friend win or not?

HONK HONK

>does the childhood friend win or not?

do you even anime?

Gets rejected every other arc.
But who knows, maybe she'll win in the en-
>voiced by Saori Hayami

time travel confirmed ?

>they thought truck-kun was just a meme

What's the matter? Your first SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Fuck off with your nonanswers.

She actually survived and got amnesia. If nothing else it explained why her mother was so calm about her '''''''''''''death'''''''''''''''''

Who knows what the fuck Seo is thinking

This right here is chapter 136

>Gets rejected every other arc
>nonanswer
Literally basic English comprehension.

Looks like the seven deities also blessed Fuuka as they did with Broken Matt Hardy.

I still don't understand why people here still think 3.0 is 1.0 when she's clearly a different person, albeit with a practically identical appearance and personality. I know this is a Seo manga we're talking about here but still.

Babylon's burning by WASP

Silly flip, we all know 3.0 isn't 1.0 and is just an impostor.
4.0 is 1.0, but she's still in a coma and she'll be for the next fifty or so chapters.

>Manga suddenly turns science fiction ala scrapped princess.

>tfw no carefree tomboyish blue haired Manic Pixie Dream Girl stumbling into your life
Why even live?

You most likely had one in your life but you pushed her away either because you wanted to be a normie or a neet, neither of which would allow you to follow her Manic Pixie Dream Path.