AGENT STRZOK CHANGED THE REPORT

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE!
>Comey had accused Clinton of “gross negligence”
>gross negligence is a criminal act
>Strzok changed it to “extreme carelessness”
The legal ramifications of this is true. CNN is even reporting it.
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html
archive.is/oLNta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx_8fY8TzY
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMPING

DON’T LET THIS GET COVERED UP BY LAUREN SOUTHERN AND RACE MIXING THREADS!

The fact that CNN has jumped on this makes me wonder if it's a trap, or so big that CNN was forced to report it

Yes big story. Clear proof now that Hillary's investigation was rigged.

But even bigger story is the same guy received the Fusion GPS dossier, from McCabe's wife, and started the whole Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

The entire Trump-Russia collusion investigation was started by a compromised agent. Mueller's probe is a farce.

STRZOK WAS MOSSAD

Have another bump, user

So is Nunes holding DOJ and FBI in contempt or what?

i wonder if he has dual citizenship with Israel. This could be bigger than any of us expected
MAGA

Oh dear Lord. It's the Comey redemption arc. Oh boy.

Always seemed a little heartfelt when denying he's a weasel. Sounded pretty open about throwing Loretta under the bus. Gowdy called it. This is a happening.

The only gotchas you have to worry about are from Trump. I don't know how he does it. I think he makes things true from sheer force of will.

It's both. Keep your guard up.

bump

I'm not sure the Congressional work day is over (they keep odd hours), but let's see what happens.

It may go even deeper than that now that this report is out. They may do a full investigation into the Hillary case now. Multiple people are gonna be charged now, not just just FBI/DOJ.

Jewish dual citizenship is the true evil. Get rid of that and a lot of it goes away.

Agent changes some words in an investigation
>Director of fbi can't change them back oh well better let the criminal go
almost like comey was in on it too

bump

Don't need the memes when you're one with the chaos.

>the same guy received the Fusion GPS dossier, from McCabe's wife, and started the whole Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Going to need a source on that fampai

>THIS IS FUCKING HUGE!
oh look its the fifteenth identical shill post

wew

Uber-bump

I don't even know who this is supposed to fuck over anymore

requesting a quick rundown

Is this good for trump?

Comey/Clinton Email Explained (Better Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx_8fY8TzY

Bump

>"Sir we have a problem--I accidentally wrote "not guilty" instead of "guilty".
>Well...just open the file and change it.
>"It's not that easy. I already printed like 10 full-color copies"
>FUCK

>152024639
>we have the best brainlets, folks!

Everything is good for Trump.

This is excellent for Trump. Terrible for Hillary and every other person who covered this case up.

Genuinely yuge

Big if true

Colossal if confirmed

Mind giving a quick retard rundown, been out hunting for the last week.

So this was Hannity's latest Tick Tock?

>Hannity delivars again

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Enourmous if... fuck

Q becoming more legit by the second.

I think the Hannity tick tock today was Sara Carter reporting that Agent Strzok was the one who interviewed Flynn, thus tainting all charges against him. Carter has confirmed the CNN story as well though.

>Strzok, lead investigator in Clinton probe and Russia probe demoted in August
>House Intel Committee asked for months why he was fired
>FBI/DOJ refused to answer
>NYT and WaPo received leaked info that he was fired for being anti-Trump and pro-Hillary
>Nunes goes nuclear and starts drafting contempt reports against Rosenstein and Wray for covering this up
>today it’s leaked that Strzok May have helped Hillary avoid criminal charges by changing the wording of the report

where do you download your files from that saves them with names like that?

When does Trump get arrested?

nice communist propaganda, fellow nonkike racist patriot.

Holy shit thanks

Well there goes the whole credibility of the FBI and the special council.

Gigantic if genuine

There is so much shit....either Hillary and her mafia is convicted or they are not. More evidence is not needed.

Every time

le best girl bump

>he's never seen the Deep Web

Well, certainly soon. He did collude to obstruct justice by firing Comey who was in a position to investigate Trump if there ever was a need, therefore representing justice itself.

I see hem all the time, it's weird isn't it?
It isn't the deep web I don't think

AIDS, if positive.

I think you’re confused. This is extremely good news for Trump and terrible for Hillary/Mueller/Comey/Lynch/Strzok etc.

I mean, tick tock isn't that dank but it's not bad for a first meme. Like a meme for Dads. And he always delivars so that's breddy gud.

On a side note, can we take up a collection to buy Strzok a vowel?

he's a jew. he'll just steal one

Kek

Winning!
No, I'm not tired of it yet. Keep em coming.

i used tor extensively several years ago and never saw any file save with a name like that. Are you sure that's not a pre-manufactured image released in a pack to be posted by paid posters? If it is they should really work on less suspicious filenames.

enormous if verified

These guys will never admit that just maybe Trump acted improperly/illegally. He's ((theirguy)).

The biggest danger I see right now is that it's Strzok, Strzok, Strzok. It's like Strzok was the only one doing stuff at the FBI, while everyone else went to the beach. They could try to load everything on him. I have a feeling the investigators are ahead of them on that, though, since they've been working on this for almost a year.

What I want to know if there was a parallel investigation by the DIA (Flynn) during the Obama administration for all of Hillary's bullshit. It is literally the job of the DIA to investigate this very type of accusation, and the DIA is under the jurisdiction of the DoD, not Justice. I don't see how putting a dude on the stand that could know all of Obama administrations' darkest secrets could possibly help the Democrats in their bullshit Russia investigation. I don't think the ordinary American public understand the reach and power that an agency like the DIA has.

top laff

Another one sacrificed on the Clinton altar.

Who wants to bet she gets away with this?

You're right. Let's impeach the president because maybe.

More likely it was noted that "grossly negligent" has a precise technical meaning, which did not fit into the report they were issuing, as well as the common-sense meaning, which would fit, and so it was changed.

That would be appropriate, if that's all it is. The question is, who made the decision that Clinton's actions, against which sane prosecutors would bring charges for anyone else, were OK, and on what purported grounds?

autistic fag look up how wrong you are

This made me laugh. Thanks

Is kitteh die?

Or you know let the investigation happen instead of declaring an outcome before it's over.

Hurt your fweelings, snowflake?

No I meant to post this.

Yes there was. Judicial Watch has a sliver of what the DIA knew, and even that cache is damning. The State Department and the CIA were funneling weapons to terrorists, and DIA director Flynn could do nothing but watch as his alarms fell on deaf ears in the Obama administration. If Benghazi had been prosecuted to its fullest extent, both top GOP and Democratic leaders would have gone to prison, and perhaps the Syrian Civil War could have concluded before it became ugly.
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

The Storm is raging! And it is FAR from over...

Is it normal for counter intelligence officials to be running investigations?

You mean like the media and Dems have been doing since the beginning. Yeah, good idea.

>Journalist Seymour Hersh wrote that "Flynn confirmed [to Hersh] that his agency had sent a constant stream of classified warnings ... about the dire consequences of toppling [Syrian President] Assad." Flynn recounted that his agency was producing intelligence reports indicating that radical Islamists were the main force in the Syrian insurgency and "that Turkey was looking the other way when it came to the growth of the Islamic State inside Syria". According to Flynn, these reports "got enormous pushback from the Obama administration," who he felt "did not want to hear the truth". According to former DIA official W. Patrick Lang: "Flynn incurred the wrath of the White House by insisting on telling the truth about Syria ... they shoved him out. He wouldn't shut up." In an interview with Al Jazeera, Flynn criticized the Obama administration for its delay in supporting the opposition in Syria, thereby allowing for the growth of Al Nusra and other extremist forces: "when you don't get in and help somebody, they're gonna find other means to achieve their goals" and that "we should have done more earlier on in this effort, you know, than we did."

>He did collude to obstruct justice by firing Comey who was in a position to investigate Trump if there ever was a need, therefore representing justice itself.

Nonsense. The investigation has chugged merrily along without Comey, his presence was in no way necessary to the investigation, and has not in any way been obstructed by his absence.

how can you have an investigation when the investigator is not investigating but trying to prove something that doesn't exist based on bias?

Try to imagine my shock. Just try.

McCabe would go down with him. He's too involved.

It's not rank and file generally who are the problem... its inaction of false action from the higher ups like Strozk, McCabe, Comey etc

That kitteh is disturbing.

Obstruction doesn't require success, if he tried to obstruct it he's guilty regardless if he succeeded.

death to mueller. lynch his family

The fact the pussies in the FBI are able to destroy one of the most honest and hardworking generals of our country is a joke. Military should just clean house of all these backstabbing shadowy faggots.

>Obstruction doesn't require success,
when will obama be arrested for shutting down the govt?

((((Strzok)))
every fucking time

Guaranteed to not go anywhere in regards to Hillary

I'm sure you've got proof of that conversation Trump had with Comey. You know, the one that Comey testified that he didn't feel Trump tried to pressure him into dropping Flynn the first time? That one.