Kamachi

Zombie vs Vampire Chapter 0 and Blood Sign chapter 1 have been translated.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume2_Chapter_0
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume6_Chapter1

Oh nice, the entire chapter in one go. Thanks, js06.

>All of this bullying
Kamachi knows what I like.

>“Those two are useless, so they won’t be any help at all.”
Do the Meinokawa sisters exist only to be bullied?

Anyone Know Why JS06 Stall on Virtual-On Crossover?

How utterly devastated would everyone be if it turned out that BooBoo gets an adaptation to cash in on the fad? This two month break and the speed at which BooBoo volumes are coming out makes me afraid. I don't want all the Index and Blood Sign memes to go to waste.

Last we heard of him about that was that he hadn't even read it yet, so it's probably just really low priority stuff.

Best Brit

BooBoo sales aren't even ranking and someone who read moon said it was developing faster than the other Kamachi novels, so I don't think that's very likely. It probably won't even last that long anyway.

Fuck, why even bother? He should have stuck to pumping out Index/HO/BS.

He says it at the afterword of volume 1. He thought his works were getting a bit too complex, so he wanted to try making something as simple as possible and decided to do it while making his own attempt at isekai.

or She doesn't like dark LN ?
I heard so many ded in there??

It's not like it's the first time Kamachi wrote something dark and/or with people dying. I can't see it getting edgier than the absurdities in A Simple Monitoring anyway.

>Meanwhile, Blonde Shrine Maiden Higan was blushing a bright red and covering her face with her hands.
>“O-oh, no… Was I, um, like that too when I did it…?”
>“Hmm. It’s different for everyone, but…yeah, I think you’re on the lewder end of the spectrum, Higan.”

What's coming out in March?

Kamachi new series, his take on Space Operas after watching the new Star Wars movies

Come back in half a day.

>Heavy Object IN SPACE!
I'd read it.

>Kevin's brother is one of the protagonists
Fund it.

A space opera crossover, but instead of using all of the protagonists it's focused on side characters. E.G. Hamazura brigade, the detective, Ice girl, etc.

Index 3 finally

Hopefully NT18. I don't really care for any of the other kamachi series. No offense to those in thread who do

Offense seriously taken.

If it was another Kamisato/Yuiitsu volume I'd probably prefer one of the other series, but the prospect of going back to England or even just focusing on my man Tsuchimikado is just too hype to even think about anything else.

>writes an isekai story the new guaranteed sales hotness fad
>no sales
Maybe Japs don't like having a Spanish Orc as a main character

Well, it also isn't from Narou, doesn't have a manga, and actually involves the real world in the story as well, so I guess the usual isekai readers wouldn't hear of it or be as interested.

Most isekai stuff sell fuck all, actually. Once one of them gets really popular, everyone else tries to cash on the same, but they don't actuall get much. The VRMMO fad and the Incest fad were about the same.
That said, Kamachi deviated from the usual formula so much that it barely only counts as isekai because he called it so himself.

Occasional reminder that we failed to protect his smile.

Fucking Mahaya and his HEALTHY girls get me every time.
He had it coming for not saving Frenda.

i swear to fuck kyosuke is just building up a harem just to have people to bully at all times of the day when hes not fucking up half the damn planet.

To be fair he accumulates a lot of stress keeping idiots from summoning his world-destroying ex.

>world destroying
user plz, shes at least full power gungnir wielding othinus tier, she could easily blast entire phases of reality to shreds. Mind you Magic gods are god tier, and the white queen is sitting on the top of the unexplored tier which is an entire tier of power above godhood.
In all likelyhood she could probably slap around all the top of the heap assclowns in powerlevel threads like demonbane and the like.

The powerlevel shitposting if Blood Sign ever gets an adaptation will be painful. All the secondary "how do we kill accelerator" threads will be replaced with "how do we kill the white queen".

man if there was an anime on blood sign i couldn't wait on people realizing she forced literal concepts given living form to forcefully obey her every whims. Its absolutely insane how pissed people from other fanbases would get on the powerlevel scale.

>No Azalea yet
Damn it. Thanks anyways, Js06.