DID NOTHING WRONG

(you)

At least she made this reaction image

Makoto from School Days is pretty bad.

The Black Knights sans Kallen

>deskchan

Oghi was it ? fuck that guy

suzaku and jewgi

You are not unique for hating her. This character was made with the intention to be offensive and unlikeable.

Rolo.

She's brilliantly unlikeable. She's not some edgy villain, not some unrealistically strict parent, not a jew who sold his buddy for pussy but she still manages to be just fucking disgusting.

Fuck you.

>entire gimmick is being a useless shit
>on top of that she's a complete cunt about it
>every single fucking noise that leaves her wrenched cock holster is some kind of screeching meme or demand
Nah fuck your shit taste.

>raped a table

FUCK HER

Table was asking for it.

No.

C.C.

Fuck off, Nina.

Why do people absolutely fucking hate her?

Stop bullying, it's mean.

Because she's a shit character in a shit show. Now fuck off.

Because she fucking deserves it.

She's just the worst.

>I get my opinions from shitty youtube videos with terrible flawed opinions
ok bud

I watched that shit show.
The only thing that kept me going by the end was seething hatred for that autistic hamster cunt.

The show is supposed to be like seinfeld, the characters aren't supposed to learn from their mistakes.

She redeemed herself in the end

Not anime but that bitch from 30 Rock in the 6th season that takes over Kenneth's job is so bad she crosses the void into 2D hate.

That cunt tsundere from Familiar of Zero.

I'm sorry, I couldn't get into the show due to how hateable she was.

She's everything that's terrible about child characters.

The show was flawed, but the ending song was pretty good though.

Memes are gonna memes.

At least she grew as a character and worked to redeem herself for her horrible table rapist ways.

There is no redemption for a man who betrays his leader for a taste of brown sugar. All traitors must hang.

This Biggest Cunt and her clones

forgot pic

>CRAWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

Momo deserves the WORST ENDING EVER

>ESL-kun is here
Autism incoming.

>There is no redemption for a man who betrays his leader for a taste of brown sugar.
BULLSHIT. Every man out there needs and wants brown sugar in his life. You're gay if you disagree. Ohgi fucked other shit up, mating with the one true woman was the least of his problems.

I don't understand why people like this bitch.

That was the best moment of that terrible show

Seriously though, this. Nina's cuntery was at least somewhat consistent with what she went through. She was an /r9k/ tier loser who had bad run ins with people of other races and grew to hate them because she was a shut in who couldn't express her feelings in healthy ways. Her one-sided homolust for Euphie was consistent with the racist, computer addicted shut-in beta archetype.

She was a cunt, but at least there was some effort to show the reasons behind her cuntery. Shin, on the other hand, is basically just evil for the sake of being evil, up until he has his "sympathetic" reveal which was so stupid and hamfisted I almost wish they just left him and some kind of katana copypasta edgelord roleplayer and been done with it.

Only good thing about Akito was Leila's body.

More like Slutashi

>Nina's cuntery was at least somewhat consistent with what she went through.
There's literally no explanation given to her cuntery other than being a crazy racist lesbian. She only exist to make a warhead. Her hatred to Zero is justified, much like everyone in the show, but her personality makes no sense.

> Shin, on the other hand, is basically just evil for the sake of being evil, up until he has his "sympathetic" reveal which was so stupid and hamfisted I almost wish they just left him and some kind of katana copypasta edgelord roleplayer and been done with it.
You much like everyone who hates Akito continue to be retarded, that much is consistent

>mating with the one true woman
Why do so many retards forget that Ohgi only betrayed everyone because of Villeta's lie?

to be fair, the guy had all the shit that happened to him coming, the anime just never shows the bullshit he did to get hit. making her seem like just a massive cunt.

end urself

>Only good thing about Akito was Leila's body

Amen to that

Why do we hate her again? I honestly forgot.

I don't know what's actually wrong with her, but any time she's anywhere near Umi or Nico she seems like a giant turd in a red wig.