Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ
tubeunblock.me/watch?v=mMfyRsvHYDc
tubeunblock.me/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI
youtube.com/watch?v=rQIOSynZIaw
youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_ecWYuGmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buddha originated from a sect of the true aryans(noble vedic people, who are the root of European advancement) and jesus was a jew who
came to save the jews, but would give scraps to the goy if they acknowledge him and that the jews are god's chosen race.

Salvation can only be found through Jesus, Jews are pretty much going to hell if they don't drop their dead religion.

then how will tribes that still exist today, cut off from all of our mainstream beliefs be saved? plus
hinduism predates abrahamism by a couple millennia and roots predate also the bible's world
creation year.

Why do people tolerate this obvious kike, LARPing as a pastor?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ

For me, a live of zen is acceptable.

the truth about pastor anderson

Do you care about these tribes?

But a true Aryan isn't the thing Germans were pretending, no blonde hair and blue eyes. They were smelly pakis.
Germany was founded on a fefes of racial identity but the problem is they are not a race, but a mixture of Huns and bohemians.

Tribals won't be saved

Indo Aryan tribes in the Ukraine first developed blonde hair and blue eyes and it quickly spread with sexual selection, the two aren't incompatible.

Can't watch the vid in hueland.
Quick run down plz? Is it the Joos again?

LOL

so basically they're born just to go to hell without a choice because, "fuck them
they arent part of the plan"? some merciful god right there

blocked in my country please help

Blocked in the UK.

You didn't answer my question. If you cared so much about them like you pretend to do now you could go there and teach them the Bible.

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=mMfyRsvHYDc

i was talking about the true aryans, not a psychopaths view. without the ancient indians we'd be nothing. its clear the ancient greeks borrowed
a lot from them, there's even records of ancient greeks in india, just look at their pagan religion compared to the hindus, and if the ancient greeks never advancement, there'd be no roman empire, it goes on. even the theory of gravity is documented in ancient hindu texts and also quantum physics,
they were clearly ahead of everyone else.

just look at ancient european languages and sanskrit.

Try this, "Iceland: Nation of Bastards". Anderson is the supreme troll.

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDeI

you do know the bible is written wayy after jesus died and "said" all of that shit? i guess the people
around then who wasn't there would be fucked as well. every other religion basically states you're fucked
if you aren't part of it in someway, yet the ancient indian philosophies before the brahmin corruption state it really doesn't
matter even if you're hindu, you're still insignificant and subjected like everyone else.

thanks senpai

>they won't bow to muh jew god
>that makes them the devil
I'm going to guess that's what this is. Fuck off with trying to push this nigger lover.
>Salvation can only be found through Jesus
From what? What he'll do to you if you don't worship him? That's not called "saving", it's a threat. But unlike a real threat there's nothing backing it up.

Great video, thanks for sharing OP. Gotta love this guy!

Romans 1:18-23

Everyone knows God deep within, even the savages, but then again salvation comes (not only) through Christ. This is a missionary religion, after all and the Lord commands us to spread the Good News.

See:
>go there and teach them the Bible.

But yeah, the fact that they are savages alone mean that they live in sin. according to Pope Paul III's Sublimis Dei the natives are considered derserving man and should be treated as such, with the right of liberty, property, sovereignty and should be accepted in the Church of Christ.

The direct effects of this can be observed in the New World. Spreading Chritianity was indeed one of the primary reasonings in favor of the colonization.

If there are still people who don't know about the Lord yet is because we aren't permitted to convert them due to "protection laws" made by joos to keep them as zoo beasts and prevent their rising as a true race of man

then what about those who are mentally and physically impaired who cannot make sense of anything? how could they
receive this message? it's almost like your god is autistic, IF YOU DONT DO IT THIS WAY AWKWARDLY THEN IM GONNA THROW
A FIT, MY WAY MY WAY MY WAY ONLY! why cant he all appear once in our lives and tell us himself, or is he too limited or not bothered?

As far back as I can remember I have always been an agnostic atheist. I grew up in a Presbyterian house in a Christian southern town but whenever I have had existential problems in my life the one religion that has poked it's head in and sad "I'm here for you if you need me" has been Buddhism.

>muh jeebus

James 2:24

Salvation is attained by Grace, Good works and Faith. Sola fide (faith alone) is Protestant blasphemy. The natives are devoid of Faith and Grace but are tied to good deeds.

For those who can't perform deeds (such as newborns, infants, severely handicapped et caetera) are usually considered free of sin and don't necessarily need salvation. Therefore I believe those need grace alone. I'm no theologian tho so take my words with some salt and sugar.

and you know whats the most saddest realization: even if youre god is real, is that he himself has no significance at all.
humans are the ones that get bewildered. it actually makes sense that he created us to have a relationship because someone
more dumbed down would take someone like him at amazement, but really it still has no meaning even he himself, he's just all powerful
and amazing because we cant do what he does, but its nothing but a feeling of the ego and nothing more, just a feeling.

kys christards

Is he extorting you to worship him?

you do know in north korea that if they dont snitch on each other they'd get beaten and starved? also the ones that
dont do the beating will also suffer the same consequence? how could one do any good doing in that environment?
i dont care who you think you are, if you were being tortured you would turn your back on any idea to get it to stop, well isn't
that what your bible says too, when ones are suffering the torment they will wish they followed your religion? or is that islam,
i forgot, both are very similar. also isnt that why you accept jesus in the first place?

The Cross is more than just a religion. It is an entire model of civilization. We were made by God for a purpose.
As far as we can tell we're the only inteligence on this galaxy, who knows, mayhaps in the entire multiverse.
Humanity is a frail species confined to a rock, orbiting a ball of nuclear explosions, traveling at God forbidden speeds across the ever expanding cosmos, at the mercy of our Lord only.

We have to expand as far as possible, to preserve the Word and the Body of Christ (which we are part of).
Again, this is a missionary religion, after all.

It's all a plot by the evil Catholic Church, goyim.
also there's nothing wrong with Judaism nor with racemixing.
also Catholics aren't Christians they're heretics and litterally satanists aswell
also everyone remember that tomorrow is bring your gun to church day
and anyone that says anything against us is a atheist faggot and probably catholic aswell
RACEMIX and
TRASH A CATH
Pastor Steven "Based" Anderson and the Holy assembly of God Churhc nº 7598 out
catchaya goyim!

No, Salvation is obtained through the death of Christ on the Cross alone. By Grace through FAITH ye are saved. Not by deeds, nor good works, lest any man should boast.
You do good deeds because you're saved, not because it gets you saved.
And everyone is born in sin and dies in sin. There is no salvation just for being retarded, nor being a child. We have the law of God written in our hearts which is why we have morals and conscience.
And by your own last point, when we accept Christ we become children of God, so in that sense then YES, we only need Faith alone.

Of course there is good in Best Korea, don't be so narrow minded. The regime is all reaching but good deed comes naturally. And Korea already learnt the Word of they Kill themselves it's their problem.

We can't save em all

>obvious kike,
he's a self-admitted kike. his grandmother or something was full jew. he showed his DNA results in Marching to Zion.
pretty funny that the two main people in the Tempe church (him and that Burger guy) are both jews.

Sola fide or post Vatian II theology of the liberation thought, I see.

But no, it comes from Grace, and active faith which results in good deed.
Faith without deed have no meaning to the Lord

>literally rubbing his hands
LMAO

Can I get a qrd?

>The Cross is more than just a religion. It is an entire model of civilization.

you do know the ancient israelites couldnt pull off what the ancient egyptians did with
the pyramids? there were greater civilizations before abrahamism.

also it seems amazing, but its all subjective, there has to be a witness with a subjective opinion for anything to be "great". objectively it all means
nothing because it just is nothing but phenomena even your god himself, this is makes sense why he created us to appease his ego, also it explains
every little awkward detail he makes it hard to achieve him.

this is why depressed people kill themselves and normies can live joyfully, because of this objective and subjective views of
life.

When they are ready, assuming they ever are. Just as God made the Jews his chosen people because they were most suitable for the time.

The worst thing you can do it thrust it upon them when they are not capable of comprehending and accepting it. You end up with a sick perversion of Christianity that's near impossible to fix.

It's the same thing that happens when you thrust modern century technology on stone age societies. You end up with broken pumps in tanzania, and Indians dying of alcoholism and starvation from hunting all the buffalo for furs with guns.

The truth about Buddhism and and 10 reasons why race mixing is amazing by Pastor Anderson

Wrong.
The books in the Old testament were written thousands of years BEFORE Christ was born. The books of the New Testament were written at most around 60 years after Christ ascent into heaven, which is the Book of Revelation.
And God's Law is written in the heart of every man. Those that believe in God and follow his law wouldn't have to suffer in Hell. But we as humans cannot possibly follow his law perfectly because we are sin cursed and damned for Hell regardless. Even before the creation of the world, AND the Universe God KNEW he would send his Only Begotten son to die for his creation.
You hear about how there have been thousands of religions proceeding the Abrahamic Religions, and yet, they're all mostly wiped out.

>blocked in my country
what the fuck

Forgot pic related

>there were greater civilizations before abrahamism.
Which one? You do realize what happened in the past 2000 years?
The pyramids are impressive indeed buy come one. They had 2000 years too and I don't see hieroglyphs on the Moon

No, Faith in the Lord produces Good Works. By Grace through FAITH ALONE ye are saved.

John 15

>I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

>2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

>3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

>4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

>5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

>6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

>7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Those that are true to Christ follow his word and commandments, which chief among them was what is called the Great Commission; to spread the Gospel to every corner of the world. It is every Bible believing Christians sole purpose in life to draw believers to the Lord. Those that only say they believe on Christ, but do not go out into the world, are not Children of God.

Matthew 7

>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You have to be born again in Christ to be able to avoid sin. All sin leads to death of the flesh and as were are born sinners there is not avoiding this. but though gift of salvation we can avoid eternal death.

You do no follow the law to be saved you follow the law because you ARE saved. The law is written only for the lawbreakers, it is pointless to the righteous man who has the law inscribed in his heart.

If you keep sinning your faith is not genuine, and while God has infinite ability to forgive, man has limited ability to repent.

tl/dr we can now follow his law perfectly, but not by our own powers, but though Christ.

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. No law can save man, which is why God sent Christ to die for our sin. I'm not the one believing that following law alone saves your soul.

REMINDER

no you're wrong because when died on that cross, the only way to be saved is by him only, and the bible was written
and compiled hundreds of years after or as you said 60. and people who didnt know this newly instilled message would be cursed according to the part where he claims he's the only light and truth blah blah can only be saved by his grace even though he endorsed
the old testament he said he's still the only way, so people with the 1st edition would have an out date view of how to reach
god unless christ himself is contradicting himself, which the bible does repeatedly. if it was truly written on the heart of man,
then why were there shamans worshiping plants not having this realization?

also if this message is clearly written on every heart of man, then why so much conflict between
each bible believers and the interpretation of it? lmao.

and btw hinduism stands strong and christianity isnt nearly as twice as old as it. and the reason why
other old religions mostly dont exist is because yours eradicated them through invasion and rape throughout
the world.

>current year and prots still can't into faith

Your works are part of your faith. You are not saved by the works in themselves, but without works there is no true faith.

Faith alone is not enough

Galatian V

> I: It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

> II: Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

>III: Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law.
>IV: You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

>V: For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope.

>VI: For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

Yes the law doesn't save your soul, Christ saves your soul, and it is a gift we are undeserving of.

That said those who do not follow the law do not accept the gift. It is indeed even harder now, as you must not only avoid sin as the law commanded you must now not even want to sin. Impossible for the fallen man, but possibly for anyone who has given themselves over to Christ.

I'm just trying to clear up some confusion people have when they say Christians do not have to follow the law. The idea is that Christians do follow the law naturally and because they do the law is pointless. it is fulfilled.

Please point out SPECIFICALLY in the KING JAMES VERSION of the bible where there is a contradiction. Protip: You can't.
And the reason there is so much conflict between "believers" is because there are false translations and other religions incorporated into the non bible teaching doctrines (Catholics)
And Bloody Mary killed Hundreds of Christians during her few years reign over England, specifically because of the fact that she was Catholic.
And Christ walked with Adam in the Garden of Eden. Christ met Abraham and told him his seed would be a multitude. Christ was, is, and always will be.
John 1
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

>2 The same was in the beginning with God.

The original translation of the word God here is 'Elohim', which is a Plurality of God, meaning that the Word (Who is Christ) was with God.

The "word" is Logos.

Plus
James II:XIV-XVII

>XIV: What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?

>XV: Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food.

>XVI: If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?

>XVII: In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

>The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
You don't seem to understand that no matter what we as man do cannot save our soul. This passage itself proves that fact.

Pastor Anderson's fucking gay stop posting this retard

tl;dw

Sorry, meant to say Genesis 1.

remember, all religions are shit

Yes, this is saying that words alone do not make you faithful. When you are a follower of Christ, those actions are a RESULT of salvation, not a means towards.

You doing that thing Protestants do when the interpret something the way they want to, right?

I still don't know why he is shilled so much. What with the 2 hour video debunking him and the miscegenation stuff.

They would be a lot more successful shilling Pastor Manning if they want dumb histrionic baptist who tells it how it be.

did somebody say PASTOR MANNING???

youtube.com/watch?v=rQIOSynZIaw

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. john 14:6

now when jesus stated that does that truly take place then or after some 100 years when the message of
christianity is spread and bible is out there? people who are ignorant of that quote would go to hell according
to jesus because without it, how could one take in jesus message or without the help of the bible know your god?

you do know there were other countries and religions established across the globe right when this was happening, there was no internet, no tv, etc. so they are completely ignorant of any of this? are they saved?

if you deny that then you're denying christ himself and the reason why he died on that cross, to give the sinners a chance.

im not sure if youre a new age christian or anything that believes everyone is saved by some other loophole. but if you
realize what your religion is used for, conquest, you'd see why it makes sense to fear people into this and have awkward messages
which people with a brain and heart couldnt accept since they know it's unfair, since it's all about being born in the right place and hearing
it.

seriously though why is this all awkward. >duurr you wouldnt understand god

seriously why would he just watch over his son get tortured just to save everyone? like what the hell, is he some kind of
sadist? well the bible implies that he is repeatedly, why are we even forced into this horrible roleplay? he should know every
outcome anyway since he's god, why? it's literally like realizing you're playing into a person's fetish. also knowing that he isnt
significant either, as i said in since nothing actually matters either, it would be a total buzzkill being a christian if he's real,
realizing these views.

>solda fide (faith alone) is Protestant blasphemy
>I'm not theologian
Yea I can tell.
What about all the other verses that says faith alone, epspecially the most famous verse and Ephesians 2:8-9?
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.(John 3:16)
>or by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.(Ephesians 2:8-9)
Here is your answer to James 2:24
youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

hey man give this a listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_ecWYuGmY

all you need to do is believe on Jesus to be saved. there are no works that you can do that will make up for the fact that you are a sinner and deserve hell. which is why only faith that Christ can & will save you is necessary.