When will the Drumpf posters go back to le.ddit along with their anime pictures...

When will the Drumpf posters go back to le.ddit along with their anime pictures? Sup Forums was always an anarcho-libertarian forum.

im pretty sure the primary purpose of Sup Forums is now hating nigs and kikes. nobody actually cares about the NAP or liberty or Friedman or Ron Paul anymore, all they want to do is drop leftists out of helicopters.

I thought the purpose of Sup Forums was to larp as nazis

>anime pictures?
Anime website

Sup Forums is for real men not feminine sissy anime bois. So unless you post anime pics because youre crave for a real man cock there's no other reason for you to post anime pictures.

Reddi is afraid of Sup Forums there are no redditors here

Anime website

c-can you be a sissyboy in an anercho-libertarian society?

>Sup Forums was always an anarcho-libertarian forum
>was always anarcho-libertarian
kys

>forum
shoot urself

Technically, yes. There's probably a consumer for that kind of thing.

Only if you sign a contract for becoming my private owned sissy boy that has all the functions of cumdumpster and wife.

Why don't you actually learn the meaning of the word forum you retarded chink?

Wojakposting is the absolute bottom of the barrel, at least Pepe redeemed himself.

>implying anyone who's not a newfaggy newfag ledditor calls Sup Forums or any other board a 'forum'
fuck off ledditor

This isn't a "forum" you colossal newfag clownshoe

Sup Forums is for whoever bothers to come here and post. So, losers. But we can have any politics we want on here it's just that many losers cling to ideas of masculinity and race that make them the victims of society while also being superior if it wasn't for a list of scapegoats keeping them down. Probably to do with sex and not getting enough of it. Anyway being a nazi checks a lot of those boxes for them, except the sex part.

nice!

b-but can I be your slave too?

Priorities user, priorities

i miss making fun of libertarians and anarchists. now it's just all trump threads, people bitching about people who bitch about trump, and /x/ leaking out of their board

How long have you been on Sup Forums OP?

You haven't been here for a while, have you.

You are in the minority, you unbelievable, fully engaged, unmitigated hyper faggot. Maybe you had to chisel the dried cum off your eyes after it gushed out of your wife's pussy from the train of niggers who creampied her, and forced you to lick from her rancid pissflaps, so you missed all of 2016. Let me clear it up for you; you LOST. We are the Sup Forums now.

>Implying Romans browsed reddit BLACKED or any of the degenerate websites you cuckolds do

Forum as in a place where people meet to discuss things you idiots.

That depends if your body can take 5 loads per day. Id pound your boipucci like there's no tomorrow you know, so you wouldnt even need to stand up. Walking on your fours would be enough for you.

Sadly, this is true. Also this thread belongs on /qa/

you're just a SEETHING little trump weenie, aren't you?

Why do you fags always say this? A few of you turned up in 2012 it was still 80 percent natsoc/fascist and the libertarian here were sympathizes with Nazism. Once 2016 here you fags pored here by the dozens. All you libertarians and anarchist are the nufags.

This is a board, not a forum. You have to go back.

>Sup Forums was always an anarcho-libertarian forum

Then we grew up, No-Roads.

of course i can, i want to biggest owned whore!

A board is made of wood. Are you stupid?

you're very obviously a newfag redditor. go remake your reddit account and fuck off with your 'forum' shit, fag

This

Are you baiting? You better be.

For being a fellow American you sure have a low grasp of the american language. And stop with that anime boi shit you degenerate faggot.

The elites are in the process of genociding the white race so they can crown themselves absolute monarchs of a one world government where the rest of humanity are their disposable slaves for all eternity. Stopping them should be the first, last, and only priority of everyone on the planet before you start worrying about philosophical ideals that only work in a homogenous white nation.

Then you better sign the contract to become my Slave™ for the rest of your life. You'll wear a work Slave™ collar and everything.

It's a NatSoc and Fascist board, faggot

Anime website. Get it through your skull. You wouldn't go to a McDonalds and complain about all the burgers and fries, would you? You should have known where you were. We're not changing our culture for you to feel comfortable, buddy

OP is farming for (You)s obviously.

Fpbp, we do hate niggers on this Mongolian throat singing forum.

Now stop with the burgers stereotype. We have bad enough reputation already.

Truth hurt?

Gary "What is Aleppo?" Johnson killed your lolbertarian party, now you're just a fucking joke.

Go 14/88 or go fuck yourself, centrist faggot.

Except he's not a real Libertarian.

>it wasn't real libertarianism
HAHAHAHAHA

This is your mind on liberty btw.

Obviously. I just enjoy playing along.

Democratic Libertarianism isn't real Libertarianism.

Libertarianism is dumber than communism, and is essentially proto-democratic liberalism. You should kys yourself.

>kys yourself.

Nice argument

Libertarianism is what you believe in when you're foolish enough to think everyone will mind their own business and respect each other's personal bounds at all times.

Apparently, you're mentally handicapped for believing this can happen. Congrats, you're retarded.

when will autists like you understand this finally?

yes, that's what i want the most

No I'm fine with the fact that you are a mad little /r/the_donald teen. Not sure why that would hurt me.

kys is a verb now, the free market decided

Nice cherry picking there Gary. Your ideology is for retarded tweens who just discovered masturbation and want mommy and daddy off their back so they can spank the monkey in peace.

Trump was just a bad meme and it's almost dead (like murika under his rule)

Sup Forums would back to the days of glory soon

just wait until the meme dies

thats a no buddy, your from le reddit, Sup Forums is an anime site

It's too late, I hate to say it but pol is mostly electionfags and boomers. Most of the oldfags left it seems