Guys, let's have a serious talk

Guys, let's have a serious talk...

We don't have a lot of women on our side. and the few women who are pro-white and pro-Western civilization we treat like shit.

We need to stop the abuse and harassment and work on making the alt-right more women inclusive. Or other wise we will never beat the left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeKnW9cNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

George, it's not like there any any alt right women other than Lauren Southern

They aren't pro western civilization. They're pro virginbux.

The only two women’s opinions you should ever listen to are your mother’s and your wife’s. Notice I said listen to and not listen to and take seriously.

/thread

Can't win a culture with only potentially half of males or a quarter of the population.

women are only good for selling stuff
we don't have anything too sale

This again. Fuck off.

America was an experiment, future nations will know better

They'll know better than to make enemies of 3/4 of the population and they might end up knowing better what real masculinity is and how it needs the feminine and their support to compliment it. Memes aside you guys need to ease up on the roastie vilification, the Antifa left are driving girls to you whether they're former lefties, moderates or skeptics and you spit on them. Imagine doing that in WW2 to people fleeing the Commies, that's not honourable.

>the few women who are pro-white and pro-Western civilization we treat like shit.
Because they're mostly still retarded

Letting women vote was a mistake. Letting them lead will have better results though :^)

Who said about leading? What's with you guys and false assumptions, not making enemies of an entire gender is not the same thing as following them, you idiot.

They should keep running.
They went left for a reason and will corrupt anything they touch.

FUCK ALL E-CELEB SLIDE THREADS

SAGE

Build it and they will come, as it were. This "we must include females to attract females" is marxist bullshit

Are you watching the news? Where do you think this sexual misconduct bullshit is going to lead. Women pressing for more power.

So you agree not making enemie out of women is not the same thing as following them?
They are coming and they're being spat on,....funny how that works.
MGTOW plz go.

Is it's an actual proper revolution then the opinion of women is irrelevant.
They're incapable of fighting and will side with whichever group of men wins.

Ye Tara with her whole less than $400 per month. Really profitable...

>We need
Nah we don't really. Cf. 1776.
>inclusive
Commie detected.

Go eat out a prostitute's cunt you fucking beta. We don't need women in a right wing political movement. Real right wing women know their place and don't try to make it me me me.

this

Maybe they should take the hint that they shouldn't be leaders, because we want results.

Sup Forums kills itself everytime.There are so few people fighting the left and people here keep telling them to fuck off.For a movement opposed by mainstream media,feminists,twitter,blogs etc etc you would think aid would be appreciated.

This.

Is that it? You want people like Lauren etc to just shutup and stop making content?
Fair enough.

>We need to stop the abuse and harassment and work on making the alt-right more women inclusive. Or other wise we will never beat the left

Seems like a way to become the left.

Women are cancer when it comes to politics. I don't see how "alt-right" women would be any different. I appreciate that there are women who agree with us, but we need to do NOTHING to appease them

I don't care if Laura Southern is a jew. I don't care if Laura Southern fucked a black guy. I don't care about Laura Southern.

That being said, I do find it amusing when women who know perfectly well that their pretty face is a not inconsiderable part of their appeal suddenly react with shock when they discover they are being idealized and their private lives scrutinized as a result. It's like when idols in Japan get mad that their fans react with disgust when they find out they're not virgins. Basically, whether you find it moral or not, you should know what you're signing up for.

Oh God it's athiesm+ all over again *proceeds to have Vietnam War flashbacks *

I really don't fucking care, honestly. Fuck all these cunts. I don't care about their yearning for equality and their desire to be felt at home. I frankly don't care much about Western civilization anymore, either. What's there to save? Faggots? Immigrants? Capitalism?

I'd have more respect for them if they actually did something genuinely creative and productive, like run a publishing house like Counter-Currents, or Arktos, or wrote interesting articles. But all of these women just sit there in front of the camera making basic bitch observations whilst looking vacuous.

WHY is it ALWAYS a fucking Amerimongrel with the most retarded post of all? WHY?! WTF is wrong with your shithole?

I am enjoying the thought of ripping your eyes out, and eating them.

Tara is fucking insignificant. She is the dumbest of the thots (which is saying something) and brings nothing to the table. Glad she got called out. Bitch has gone and set her twitter account to private too.

women can't handle banter, they take everything too fucking personally

Lack of coddling and unwarranted attention is not abuse, harassment, or exclusion

No.
Also what the fuck is even alt-right really? I only hear media and jews talking about it seriously. Other people mock it. Kind of fishy.

People take Sup Forums way too seriously.
Why can't we just bant?

Women make any movement turn into pure retardation, keeping them out is the only way to secure our nation. If they are trying to start a civil war like they intend to then we DO NOT want women on our side at all.

When they burn coal they pay the toll

the whole "alt-right" thing is a lefty psy op. sociolefties are trolling girls who claim to be alt right, to sow division and hatred. probably even pose as aalt-right ladies themselves and send death threats to themselves. literally anything for attention guys.

poltards can't figure out why they can't get decent women....

>hates all women

Tradthots muddy the well of identitarianism. There's no doubt about it. If a truly fascist, antijew, not-one-drop woman comes out we will support her. The one that most people know about here is probably still in highschool, so we'll probably have to wait about a decade for that providence.

The best way to fight white Europeans is with other white Europeans. The alt-lite turn on the alt-right, the alt-right turned on the alt-lite, right-wing men are turned against right-wing women and the other way around. And in all of that leftists, kike shills, actual soros funded orgs like hope not hate stoke the fire.

But Sup Forums was never anything but Chaos trolling itself and a hate machine with no coherent ideology. Sup Forums will devour and destroy ANYTHING.

>ha ha you guys are l-losers

OK YOU FUCKING SPERGS
Women are reporting on Sup Forums related issues. SO FUCKING WHAT? If you don't like them don't watch their fucking videos, Jesus.

>muh beta orbiters
>muh shekels

So if a man produces content and works and receives payment for it, that's fine. But when a woman does it she is taking advantage of thirsty betas? We need women on our side if we are to win the culture war. If you don't like some of them, ignore them for fuck sake. Nobody is forcing anybody to donate to someones Patreon.

It's not Sup Forums, it's lefty cucks trashing them and in turn the dumb part of Sup Forums keeps falling for the bait every. single. time. Tara is full blown 14/88 and there is really no reason to hate her.

I’d rather have a movement of 100% blood thirsty white men desu

WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING. look at gamergate, a movement that started out hitting SJW's was soon infiltrated by 'based' women and within weeks it went from a fully fledged counter revolution into a lame ass virtue signalling leftist shit fest. The same will happen to the Alt right if these bitches are given a voice. Already some of them are complaing about 'misogyny' and 'online harassment'. Say no to all Thots.

And your future is black and brown became you're idiots, and highly impressionable.

Why should our movement care whether women are happy with it or not? Women's opinions are useless, their message is watered down, their allegiances are fluid. They are not our leaders, they are not our brothers, they are not our spokesmen

tradthots GTFO

> Tradthots
I understand some anger towards these e-celebs but you guys really do come across as racist, sexist Nazis, which is fine I mean by all means you do you but it is a little weird to normal people.

can we just go back to molymeme and trump being our gods and ignore these dumb whores?

you really dont belong here

women do not belong on the internet

> WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING.
MGTOW plz, you must learn to appreciate the feminine, they're your other half, we complement eachother. Calm your autistic rage, it's unattractive. You want to further the white race don't you?

>weird to normal people
What do you "define" as normal if this isn't a bait? Do you define pic related as normal? Racism has been normal throughout history and only recently has been looked down upon by ugly trash degenerates.

I've been here long enough to not let it rub off on me anymore. You might be surprised the perspectives you can get from interacting with society, webms really don't do reality justice.

Fuck off soyboy, and take that white knight shit where it belongs, on some bitches patreon account. Fucking ancaps, retards the lot of 'em...

Nothing wrong with being MGTOW.

I am okay with women in whatever the fuck we have becine but in no way we should become more "inclusive" towards them. That shit is pure cancer.

That's why I said, not that it's a bad thing. I was simply referring to the masses, you're right they're not normal but for lack of a better word.

>We need women on our side

Let me stop you right there. The only things we need white women to do is marry young, not divorce, give birth to multiple white children, and obey their husbands. That is literally it. Everything else is feminism in a fancy pantsuit. And above all else, women belong out of politics altogether. It's not their realm, they have nothing to contribute to political thought, and they should mind their own business. If that's not good enough for some women, then those women aren't good enough for us.

Becine=become

> appreciating the complementary nature of feminine and masculine is soyboy now
> white knight
Wow you cunts really hate being called out for your autism don't you?

i guess its picking up momentum because like clockwork the women come out of the woodwork and start complaining about inclusiveness. this is how movements get infiltrated and die.

Lemme give you a tip bro, cut out the sugar. Get some sunlight, some omega 3 and a high protein diet, I guarantee your autistic rage will subside somewhat but you'll have to get off the meds before talking to people in public okay?

Take no side and then you get the pick of the litter

He obviously wasn't being serious...

this is the fucking alt right/ white nationalist/ identitarian movement , not feminism

>bb-bbut if my GURLFRUND likes fucking with Blacks ssss-sooo much... we need women on our SIDE!
shut up cuck , no place for you here

The absolute state of frustrated virgins on Sup Forums. Women will follow strong men and go 1488 with us. They are group identifiers and it is crucial for women to see other women who think like we do. Women find men attractive that their friends find attractive. The only way we will win this culture war is with women on our side.

If you disagree with a certain female e-celeb, ignore her. Attacking her only does damage to the right.

Yeah. Just look at how attractive hiphop is to women. You can be some stinky, low IQ nigger criminal, but so long as you got a bit of fame and some greens and maybe a fucking boat, you will have lots of dumb women lining up to be part of his hareem, hoping to maybe get a few greens thrown their way. Maybe if LL dum niqqa knocks them up, they can get a mansion of their own?

Women don't like men that respect them. They see kindness as weakness. They are not real people.
Women should never be treated as trustworthy human members of any community. They should be kept in giant bubbles like hamsters for the safety of everyone. That's the only solution I see to the problem before we perfect our robot girlfriends with artificial wombs.

Sperg out more moron. The complementary nature of women is in the fucking home, not on youtube and even less so in a political movement. Fucking hell you retards just don't get it...

>Women will follow strong men
>we need to appease them

Are you retarded?

>follow
precisely
we will forge this trail, and they will walk behind us

No, you're a faggot who doesn't get laid and you're mad at them because they don't accept your autistic shit posting as being potential for a mate.

Get your life together, go fuck some women and find a girlfriend that you can convince. Only couples will be allowed into the ethnostate.

How many of these girls is 1) in a relationship 2) has children? I don't follow celebrity gossip enough but it seems that none of them are. That's suspicious.
They are good looking enough, they have a bit of money and surely they have more than a few options. What's going on?

at the end of the day a movement is stone cold dead without women because normies instinctively know that means it has no social capital or biological future, if you want to chase out le roasties you are a complete retard sabotaging your own movement

You demonstrate a complete ignorance of women. They follow power and money unquestioningly. Just as the traditionalist would easily secure a young woman before the jewish war, they will abandon the nigger when we forcibly stop the jews from funding the Tyrones of the world.

ROASTIES OUT!
It's time for another Alt Right civil war, but this time, it's serious. We have:
>roasties and betas vs. alpha chads
>Glorious Spencer vs. Opticscucks
>anons vs. namefags

And of course, we also have a major external threat coming up:
>Alt Right vs. rightwing modernists

Strap in lads, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

Hi Tara.

I agree that women should not be allowed to vote, but that cat is out of the bag now and they do fucking vote, so they fucking matter.

>Sup Forums doesn't want women to have a say in politics
>alt-right e-celeb women mostly just parrot what others have been saying
>Sup Forums complains that the women arn't saying anything new or original

lol pick one you faggots.

>The only things we need white women to do is marry young, not divorce, give birth to multiple white children, and obey their husbands.

I agree, and they're not going to do that if they are knee deep in feminist douchewater. The alt-right ecelebs are activating their ovaries about the benefits of a traditional lifestyle, protecting the nation and homeland, and looking to the future of the people.

Good luck with that macho man.

We need women to be the nurturing side of raising children, as they have always done.

so its a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. i dont care about "roasties" or any of that shit. ive just seen this happen a lot in recent years.

> Sperg out more
> WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING
kek
> The complementary nature of women is in the fucking home, not on youtube and even less so in a political movement
Mate who's going to wave banners while you fight and wash your eyes out with milk?

These cunts cant even be bothered having a single child between them all and they are talking about saving shit.

Tradthots - not even once.

Women don't belong in politics. That's not just the reality of the overwhelming majority of human history, but a principle. A movement is not a movement without principles. If women want to support the white race, they need to conform to their natural roles and so so. Politics is not their natural role. That is man's natural role. Your brain is so addled with Jewish poison that you can't even think straight on a matter to obvious and fundamental that 99% of your ancestors never even bothered to question it, while you sit here denying it.

shut the fuck up you little beta cuck boy, and we do have a majority of women on our side. stay on your side of the pond faggot.

She's a Jew, and that's all that matters.

So basically

>Frustrated virgins and Jews vs. Well balanced individuals who actually want white nationalism to succeed.

Gotcha.

Yes. And we don't need them in politics. They don't belong and they should not be welcomed.

I still don't get the point in this, I've fucked 7 different women but the fact that I can recognize that they're in general pretty retarded makes me a virgin? Yeah I'm guessing you've never even talked to a woman face to face besides your mom.

These chicks server a propaganda purpose.

Embrace them as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeKnW9cNo

I rarely realize how bad Sup Forums really is and then you see threads like these. Absolute cancer.

We don't need women on our side. If we are right, then we'll win. If we win, then women will naturally follow.

If we're not right, then what the fuck are we even talking about

Look at me guys! I'm being traditional and starting an family like you guys wanted!! Lol tee-hee look at my based Irish baby baby!!! Plz support me being traditional on patreon

This. Jesus Fuck.
Lauren Southern has nothing substantial to say and she doesn't represent our ideals at all. She is only in it for money and attention. Her actions have demonstrated she doesn't actually believe this philosophy and just wants to take advantage of a market. If we have to have women speakers I'd prefer one that doesn't beg for money or attention and have their main draw be their IDEAS, not their looks and gender.

I'm onto you opticscuck.

Go back to your teutonic heaven-like society