Monster Musume

Whether we like it or not, this will be the ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXXT2YT3TQs
i.imgur.com/yJlJVG8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I said in a previous thread; There just needs to be a time jump at some point where its a harem end and it shows every one together just enjoying each others company. No more struggling for attention, they are beyond that. Just nice, heartwarming Sol stuff.
Hell the longer the girls are forced to be together without the ability to consistently go out on their own and live their own life, the higher the chance they will all end up together. They don't know enough things to function alone in the human world, and they don't know any other people to live with.

I'd enjoy some chapters where girls who typically aren't together go out and do something

I just don't see Kino getting much to do due to her disability incontinence. More likely than not, the following scenarios:

Kyuuri
>may spark some actual adventure in Chapter 50
>potentially joins the house, rivals Lala, maybe just as relevant
Kiira
>may stalk Rachnera for future shenanigans ala Draco/Miia
>probably as relevant as Draco, only shows up to get humiliated
Kino
>maybe shown hanging out with Kii, who's immune to her spores
>probably even less relevant than Lilith

Hell ya, how adorable would it be to see Mero webbed to Rachs back and they go out and have some girl time?
A bored lonely Mero ask Rachnera what its like climbing walls and jumping from roof tops and what not. Rach simply says I'll show you.
Or
Rach asks Mero why she thought she was a crab. Another trip to the aquarium where Mero can be herself and show Rach a fascinating world I bet she knows very little about.

That could actually be interesting. I do worry for Mero when Crab runs out of combinations and has to have Papi carry her around to experience flight(can't have Papi swimming though).

Papi can swim, but I dont think she would do so well below the surface though.

The issue is her feathers getting waterlogged, I think. I'm not certain she can "swim" per se, so much as just float along the surface(hollow bones, and huge surface area of her wings)

>ywn be no. 63
Just kill me pham, trump will make anime real my ass

She can, but yes realistically her type of feathers would be a huge hindrance, unlike any water bird based girl.
If I were 63, I'd just go the whole way and just bluntly offer the idea of a 3 way. Otherwise I don't think I could actually pick one over the other. If only one says no, problem solved, if both, there are lots of others there.

Participants probably had to sign indemnifying waivers against unintentional physical injuries caused by interested parties.
>the first aid section of the expo looks more like a WWI triage

perfect opportunity to introduce a hikikomori hermit crab girl that been forced out of her home to run errands.

She works for a Manga author

>The issue is her feathers getting waterlogged
Feathers are hydrophobic.

>I'm not certain she can "swim" per se
True, she isn't a duck. But just as humans swimmers swim on the surface, so do most birds. Plus all birds love a good bath.
youtube.com/watch?v=QXXT2YT3TQs

Only intact feathers, apparently. Without regular preening, they have reduced interlocking, which reduces their hydrophobia.

That sounds really nice, to be honest. It'd help shed new light on both the characters, and their dynamic.

>Hell ya, how adorable would it be to see Mero webbed to Rachs back and they go out and have some girl time?

Oh God, what I'd give for this. Rachnee is damaged but fought it, and Mero is damaged, and in denial.

I love damaged girls, why?

Would you say Cathyl is "damaged"? Seems like she had trust issues prior to moving to the farm. Maybe she was bullied in school. "No bullman could ever love a violent brute like you, they're just after your ∞ppai!"

Why are they settings up monstergirls with humans?

I can understand some monstersgirls like harpies and lamia because they are female only species but others like mermaids and centaurs have no excuse.

Anti-humangirl is code word for human genocide!

There are also events for monsterboys to meet human girls.

>talk about different pairs of girls.
Got a thought experiment request for anons. How often or how many pics ((semi-)official stuff, not super out there fan stuff) do y'all have of the girls that feature a mix of them, but don't include Miia, Papi, or Centorea. I don't claim to 'have all the pictures' but (pic) is pretty much all I got.

Who would like to see Lala and Suu go out and accomplish something? Beyond the initial fondling by Suu have they ever interacted again?

#51 is already in a Lamia town

Have the uncensored version of this since I was goy enough to donate to the guy's patreon
i.imgur.com/yJlJVG8.jpg

Why tho?
Set the monsters up with each other
Let the orcs have the lamias

To heal togehter?
Not him, but I would say no. Trust issues don't fall into damaged unless they hit a certain level I think.

Could Lamias/Harpies breed with male extraspecies, or do their partners have to be human?

Year of the birb

>Smurfette didn't even rate a mention on the teacher chart
Ouch. It would be pretty hard to find a non-solo not featuring the first three. Like it or not, they would certainly be considered the "main three"(though Papi was certainly stretching the definition thereof until recently). Rachnera probably actively avoids Suu(and pretty much the whole house, except to snark), Mero has her rape cave/submarine palace/swim crawlspace. Suu does whom she pleases.

Thanks user. Not really complaining, but in the nude one her boobs seem off. The strip of cloth makes it seem natural underneath, but without, the slope where chest and breast skin meet is weird.

Papi Nude Year!
True. I just wonder how deep her well of suspicion runs. Then after that we'll discuss her trust issues.

Do female orcs go around kidnapping young boys?

That probably already happens. The point of the cultural exchange is to introduce extraspecies and humans and get them closer.

They try, but young orcs are around the size of a young man, so they mistake men in their teens and early twenties for little boys. Kidnapping them instead.

>kidnap
Nah. Little boys tend to allow "oppai!" a lot more weightage as long as the woman isn't overly obese.

I'm not sure, to be honest. She has trust issues, but I don't it's related because it's damaged. There are many reasons to have trust issues, which is cute in it's own way.

>Papi

But she doesn't get much stuff, especially besides a girl she doesn't really interact with often, like Rach or Cerea. Definitely little with Lala or Mero.

On a side note, another reason Mero and Rach can hang out is because they can hook each other with their appendages - Mero's front pelvic fins and Rach's palpipads hooked around each other's butts. Imagine it!

Thank the goy, for he is kind.

Dude

Then someone will tell me I can't heal a damaged, because

;_;

Papi wa plastic surgery!

I really kinda does look like bolt ons.

I wonder if Papi's mom will get fake tits to complete the bimbo look for the Chief

Maybe she's hard of hearing as well as poor with names. One of the things that afflict teenage boys is sudden loss of hearing quality as their skulls(specifically the ear region, along with the larynx change affecting the other part of the aural/nasal shared passages) reshape during puberty. Add in the horn growth, and you have a recipe for lolmisunderstandings.

I think Cathyls suspicion is a bit higher than average. The bit where she was telling the guys at the expo to be gentle with the cow and sheep, strikes me as just not trusting random strangers to not be assholes. Its not too suspicious, its understandable, but not normal. Her trust issue with an 'unfaithful boyfriend' is also understandable. Any women would be unhappy about something like that, but she has the extra burden of being stuck there because she needs to be there to learn and/or its her 'home.' She cant get away from the bad situation if she wanted to.
>Inb4 Cathyl a shit, nonsense.

I always thought Crab was just going with cows are dumb, so a Minotaur is also a little slow.
I have had experience with cows, and they can be a little dull. Not overly so though.

Kaede probably used the same chiding/cajoling tone with her as he did with the livestock, and in her mind, she connected it as "that must mean he was using it to flirt with girls in the barn!". Then her hair-trigger temper took over.

So what is 39 going to do?

When Darling finally dies will Lala take the soul of whoever wins too so they can watch Darling and Lala fuck for eternity?

Propose playing them like finger puppets?
NTRkun, pls. Miia will probably try to snap Lala's afterlife limbs like matchsticks.

Still waiting for Kino to meet an old flame from his high school days
Or weirder yet, Kino's parents come home to visit and see that the house got renovated up the wall with animal girls living there.
He'll, I'm expecting that random girl we saw when Lala was first introduced to appear to be Kino's fiancee

>Kino
Wrong name there, bud. Still wish he'd kept the Chapter 23 girl a mystery.

Who has the worst smelling room fish or horse?

The filthy NEET trying to derail with shitposting. :^)

>kino

Are you pretending to be retarded. You better not be.

The latter. Mero's pool isn't chlorinated remember, so it would be the smell of nothing/open water vs the stink of barn shit.
Mero's smell has never been addressed by anything either, so who knows if her natural slime lubrication smells of anything. It could since it's a bodily fluid, but it probably doesn't.

Cerea's room has been stated to smell like barns, which smell like horse shit
Mero's room hasn't been stated to have a smell, and if it does, it probably only smells like a fishtank

Fish doesn't actually smell when it's fresh. You can easily tell who's actually been fishing based on how they talk about fish smelling.

I guess you haven't fished then? Because fish smell really bad out of water.

She still has that body slime though. Although it is probably odorless/not strong smelling since it has never been brought up.

She's seldom out of her room(which would be moist, so less need for mucus), and when she is, she's usually heavily dressed. Add in that her outfits are presumably water-repelling, and she's usually long gone by the time people wake up from her royal aura.

Will Mero get more chance to emerge from her shell in the future? Or is she being pidgeonholed as whatever she is?

As much as I love her smile, you rarely ever see her do anything besides that. And she never gets her time in the sun. Why?

I want to see her facade ripped down, the inner gears and the inner tears to finally be uncontained.

Says you, I never thought fish smelled like anything other than "The lake" or "The ocean" depending on where I was fishing.

>centaurs have no excuse
Dude.

I find it telling that people only ever describe "freshly caught fish" with regards to this argument. If we're talking about how the room smells, we can't discount the smell of decaying mucus. It probably smells a bit like a freshly-washed fishmonger's. Fairly clean, but that ever so faint hint in the air. It's equally telling that many anons automatically equate "barn" with "shit". Consider that some farmers use the barn to store hay and straw, and it's just as likely, if not more so, that Cerea's room merely smells of slightly fermenting grass(she's also the only one in the house using tatami mats.). Remember also that Ren is a city girl.

No, I'm actually retarded for not checking the name before I commented; I would've had a better chance of saying "MC" instead of trying to remember his name

I think unfortunately for her and her fans she will be stuck for the forseeable future. She is a Mermaid on land...where can she go, what can she do with out someone else? There is already an adorable duo, Suu and Papi, so doing that with Mero would be cheap and lazy. Crab just had a out for her with the motorized chair, but chose to do a cute moment instead.
She is so passive in the series she might almost as well be Lala. Either sit around and be a piece of furniture or swim around isolated in a pool. Mero is a good girl, but a mermaid was a bad pick for the setting.

I want to say we can't blame the Crabman, but we totally can. He's a city boy. If he had say, grown up in Hokkaido or near the sea, he might have set the story nearer the coast, so she'd swim up into the house through an aquatic tunnel. Less reason to have the horse too. ; ^)

>#51
I want a flirtatious Lamia to hit on me!

Not only all that, but there could have been some freshwater mermaid cameos by now too if there were a river that led into the ocean nearly.

City girl? More like shitty girl.

This series just needs to end

Enjoy these shitty serious arcs for the foreseeable future.

Horses can swim pretty ok. Even if he wanted to keep the handicap chair there still could have been a better species pick. Or perhaps the secret princess was the main pull, but needed a species that would have royalty. Idk, but it could have been done better for Mero.

She just needs to grow up, learn a little tact.

>her fans
Mero has no fans, user.

He made a couple of mistakes early on. The first, was self-imposed, trying to stick to the original brothers' chosen species. His second was also partially self-imposed, but by having the fans vote, he was doomed to continue along the path of the previous species, because that's what they were most familiar with.

She's got two small ones at the ends of her arms.

That club - maybe it's me, but did anyone else feel a sort of sense of sadness, and longing, on looking at the mixer?

It reminded me of all my failures. It was a sign that change will never come.

I used anime and Sup Forums to become a functioning member of society and eventually achieve semi chaddom, just do what your favourite animu characters do and shit works out your basically making your power level go so high it resets back to 0

Its the Chief working under cover. Papi's mom is wandering around too.

I could see it happening, some people are intersted and want to fuck new things. If aliens came to earth and we could fuck each other, and both parties were interested, there would be these kind of events.

The military applications of large muscular Gigant men make me hard (probably make the navy hard too but for diferent reasons)

Que, miia going full ttgl mode coming back to life and shit and doing impossible things in order to screw darling one last time

I just want them to move onto married harem sol hijinks. This whole teasing whos best girl shit is getting a bit old, time to break new ground.

Has any series ever done this?

>Coolie's father isn't a plot device to reintroduce Papi's father

Damn shame.

There was some /ak/ discussion a couple months back which suggests it was not feasible. Me, I say give them some armored baseball mitts and they can stop almost anything short of an ICBM.

I was more thinking of a wepons platform than direct usage, I meen given the size one of thiese guys could probably shoulder a howitzer,

They're about half the size of a Gundam, double the size of a Knightmare Frame. Certainly large enough to toss cars around. Personally, I'd rather have them working anti-artillery. Picking up disabled tanks and tossing them into enemy armor, returning artillery shells to sender, etc. I wonder if those giant thrones and armor at the start of 48 will be all we'll get of them.

Tossing things about is definitely posible but unless they have some kind of armour bullets and shrapnel will just tare through them, as for grabing artillery shells mid air thats just not possible it would rip there arm off

Which monster girl would be best for herding sheep in the Welsh countryside?

Collie Kobold

>ywn be a surgeon who saves a wounded Gigantes by giving her a heart massage with your whole body

You sure that's Papimom?

We really need more Papimom. She was pretty unique in her mannerisms and attitudes. Completely unlike Papi.

Interspecies exchange must have been the prayers of lamia society answer.

See this bee? That's my wife

Once you start fucking them they heard themselves away from you

Indeed now they don't have to drug and rape men anymore.
They might not even need to share their men.

Yes let's do this "harem ending". Miia will eventually leave darling for me because he can't give her enough attention. I have all the time in the world though

Na, bit of a joke, but the similarity is striking.

Bee has only peasant-level lewdness.

Mama Miia made out with his ear? I don't remember that but that may be the farthest anyone has got with him unless you count Cerea's hand holding

Does interlocking fingers count as penetration?

If we're counting non-canon omakes, Papi learnt Darling is a cunning linguist.

darling did poke a finger in Miia that one time

And if we're counting lewd fanart, Suu is a skilled urologist.
That doesn't make it real.

It was drawn by Crabman though.