Do niggers go to heaven?

Do niggers go to heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/shia-labeouf-tells-cop-that-hes-going-to-hell-because-hes-black-in-arrest-footage-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only humans go to heaven

Sweden delivers the fpbp?
That's strange.

only if their not heathens

Ask the Mormons.

i bet he gets scared when he realizes hes the last
white swede

Animals don't go to heaven.

What about dogs?

fpbp

I'm a nigger though

dogs and humans are go to heven.
cats and niggers, not so much.

i saw one in heaven, he was creepin on this fat ass white chick lol

So, you're telling me I won't be reunited with my cat in the afterlife?

Yes, the nigger is your brother in Christ. If you don't like it, buy a fedora.

If there were nigs in heaven it wouldn't be heaven, just as if there are a significant number of foreigners in x Western country than it is no longer x country.

Poster above is a nigger lover

Sorry, my trip 5s have spoken.

yes, but those who call them ''niggers'' don't

Stop stealing all the nice digits nigger

cats and dogs both go to heaven

Took the words right out of my mouth. Also bible refers to Nubian slaves repeatedly as "farm equipment" and "beast".

No, heaven isn't real.

Stop with the blatant divide and conquer bullshit.

Blacks and whites need to work together to overcome the common enemy

Poster above is a kike shill

white people heaven sounds like a personal hell for blacks desu.... just more proof that racial segregation is a holy law written by god himself

This site calls me subhuman every day and I'm still here. Animal or not I still acknowledge the jq.

heaven is a spook but then again so is athiesm

Care to explain why? Insults are weak arguments

Niggers no blacks yes. Same for whiggers.

I sure hope not.

>in Sup Forums
>argument

Fuck off.

>Do niggers go to heaven?

They go to Nigger Heaven, which is not as nice as Heaven.

insults aren't arguments, you retarded doublenigger

checked

It wouldn’t BE heaven if there were niggers there.

I suppose the question is- do niggers have souls?

i'm not sure if we will remain the with the same ethnicity in heaven, the thought of an unique ethnicity is not strange to me.

>ad-hominem
>arguement

Fucking paki education

you're Fun

3/5ths as nice.

if you ask that question obviously you don't believe. And if you don't believe, why ask?

It's called "heaven" for a reason, nigger.

Unless Jesus made an exception and it's on the bible, then yes.

Only if they accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and have been reborn without Sin. Then they, like everyone else, must work toward forgiving all who have sinned against them. That is the true path to Paradise.

>No niggers allowed
-Proverbs 8

You're trying to be funny... I guess?

I'm not sure. It depends if they have a soul. I can't resolve the beast of the filed stuff in scripture. Though Holy Mother Church declares yes they can go to heaven and some of the recognized Saints in the Eastern and Western rites definitively where niggers.

So for me I trust the Church in its proclamations on the issue. I don't have to understand how all of God's Mercy or His Graces just accept them.

Cat's do not have a soul (the breath of life) they do not go to heaven. That is what makes them extra special gifts from GOD. Make sure you get to heaven so they can live on in Heaven in your heart, is my best bit of advise.

Cats are pretty great.

Shut up nigger lover

Shut up kike shill

Care to elaborate a bit Spain-kun?

If they pick their quota of cotton, maybe.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5

Slavery at that time was working for a person up to 7 years to pay off a home or debt. It was also voluntary.

Wrong
>The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. - Isaiah 11:6
Animals make it, too.

That was cute user (nohomo)

That passage says nothing about animals that have already died. Seriously do you even Biblical exegesis. No where in the entire Holy Bible is any animal brought back to life once there natural life has ended. The only lives that are ever reanimated are humans. Weak protestant training makes for bad scholarship.

We have to look out for each other user on the hard question us fags are all we have.

>Weak protestant training makes for bad scholarship.

They tend the fields and cook the hearty meals. At night all the uncles, mammies, and old joes sing and dance for the whites entertainment. At any point in the celebration, whites are allowed to rape, mutilate, or demean the nogs in anyway they see fit. The ones left alive are struck down by lightning. In the morning they have to do it again. Hell for them is heaven for us. Real Hell is for the jews.

fuck niggers

don't do that, you'll get AIDS

Yes, all are one under Jesus Christ for we are not flesh and blood but spirit in truth. You put so much stake in your genes when in reality it means nothing in comparison to eternity.

Express your love for Yeshua and Yahweh, Tell people with your word that He is the Son of Man and He rose and conquered death and sin and come to this realization in your heart as well and then try and live your life according to the Law as best you can.

Nobody is worthy to go to heaven no matter what skin colour they are, you are all sinners and yet you argue among yourselves if a certain group of people are even considered to be considered for heaven when you yourself are no more or less worthy.

It's only by the Blood, Grace and Word of Yeshua HaMashiach that we are given into heaven, no matter if you are Saint Paul or Shaka Zulu it all relies on if you accept Christ or not because it is by His record we even are given access to something we do not deserve for our transgressions.

But all is forgiven through Christ, Amen.

It IS a gift of grace, no amount of works can ever redeem eternal sin and God gives it to you free of charge. Follow in his Way and accept this gracious gift.

Redemption flows through the blood and testimony of Christ and all people of all races can partake in it. Amen.

Koko the gorilla has a higher IQ than many Africans. Can she go to heaven?

Not according to Shia Labeouf

thewrap.com/shia-labeouf-tells-cop-that-hes-going-to-hell-because-hes-black-in-arrest-footage-video/

>Where do black folks go when they die?
>They don't go to heaven where the angles fly!
> They go to a lake of fire and fry
>Don't see them again 'till the 4th of July!

-David Bowie

Blacks do. Niggers don't.

sounds like islam

You guys are so racist

>the common enemy

White nationalists and BLM against La Raza and illegal mexicants

Merica Fuck Yeah

Blacks do, niggers don’t.
Whites do, rednecks don’t.
Hispanics do, spics don’t.
Jews do, (sorry Sup Forums) kikes don’t.
Asians do, chinks don’t.
Basically, be a good person and follow Jesus if you want to go to heaven.

Dammit beat me to it.

I would bet that about 90% of the people on Sup Forums will not reach heaven.

>"Where do black boys go when they die, if they don't go to heaven where the angels fly. They go to a lake of fire and fry, see em again, for the gibs of July"

fuck off mi6 kike.

Yes, but heaven is segregated

I guess Slavs and Italians just go to the wine cellar.

I thought they had one of their own, you know? Sort of separate, but equal

fpbp

The have no souls ergo they cannot be in a state of virtue and thus cannot be in the presence of God.

So, no.

>mfw this is the most accurate portrayal of the races ive ever seen
Niggers have mixed so heavily with whites. Chinks get eye surgery, hair growth cosmetics and HGH injections.
Indians dont even exist, and abos are still the same as theyve always been.
This picture is what nature looks like. Minus all the modern cosmetics and years of racemixing.

>full circle

>the Dutch

is there scientific evidence that niggers don't have souls or are you making up random bullshit?

Now that you point that out I'm surprised I didn't see it. No Indians - which since there is an Amerindian in the poster, I interpret as Indian, like South Asian.

cats are like dirty jews of animal kingdom and shant go to heven and shit the place up.
god hates cats and they owners and jews.

It was funny at first and then you got weird.