Uchouten Kazoku 2 PV

It looks like no one uploaded any record of the PV in C91, so this is mine.

dailymotion.com/video/x57ujyx

The sound is terrible, but just deal with it for now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x57ujyx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks user.

PA Works is going to win AOTS twice in one season

I wanna eat that tanook!

Needs more shota tanuki.

Is S2 still going to have tanuki eaters as the antagonists?

She left the town

The white suit guy gonna be one, he is the son of the tengu or someone.Maybe he returns home for some tanuki soup.

I remember he is a neutral character.

Well shit, I guess I misunderstood that user's post in the s2 announcement thread.

Beuno.

Awesome, thanks.
>Young mom, whose name I forget
Hnnng

I'm super hyped. Hope we see more of her again, too.

She ain't named

Scuse me, best character coming through!

She is in the second book. I just remembered, it's Tousen, which I thought was very strange for a name, but it seems like all female tanuki have strange names.

why frogbro still a frog

he wants to become a meme

He got a chill place to relax, easier to hide too if a human is around in his frog form.

anyone here read the novels? i have a question.

Shoot.

whoops, sorry for the late reply.

what's the exact setting of this series?
a human world mixed with mystical beings living side by side? or is it the real world and those beings are hiding?
what exactly are the friday fellows?

I only watched the anime, but I thought that it made quite clear that it's the latter.

>a human world mixed with mystical beings living side by side? or is it the real world and those beings are hiding?
A bit of both, honestly. The fantasy beings are mostly hiding but some humans know about them. In English-language market it would probably be sold as urban fantasy.

>what exactly are the friday fellows?
Just a group of influential humans who get together to eat and drink. The leader, Juujirou, can do magic (similar to Benten who is a human with Tengu powers), but it's not explained how/where he learned it, I think.

It's a metaphor for different classes: Tengu = upper class, humans = middle class, tanuki = lower class.

>you will never eat a peasant

The characters look a bit rounder.

rounder, eh?

No love for this series huh. I liked it since it felt liked I was ready a urban fantasy novel about brothers.

>Benten committed premeditated murder of sapient being
>it's okay, because they're "not humans"
This trash ruined show.

You just don't understand true love!

It's been a while and I don't think most anons around now probably watched it when it aired. I remember it was one of my favorite anime in 2013, but I think it got buried under stuff like Kill la Kill, Girls und Panzer, Valrave and so on. 2013 was a really strong year in anime.

>dailymotion.com/video/x57ujyx
Thank you user. I wish I was there.

It's the natural order of things for the tanuki. If anything their uncle's betrayal of his own brother should be the focus, not Benten killing tanukis since its normal.

Thank you user, spring is going to be great.

Also these two really deserve to get eaten.

t. vegan

Humans have been murdering other humans using the justification of "They're not REAL humans" for thousands of years, there are instances of this happening even today. Why is so hard to believe that someone could do that to something that really isn't human? Humans don't really give a shit about sapience in others user.

But Benten knows about them. About their human for. She seen their father. What the fuck? You can't just kill others and don't give a fuck. Pure shit writing.

How is that shit writing?

But she does give a fuck. Remember how she cried? But she did it anyway because she felt like she had to, in order to belong somewhere. Except it didn't work and she still feels like she's alone.

>Humans have been murdering other humans using the justification of "They're not REAL humans"
Don't extrapolate things. They don't even show her as murderer. Anime represent her as "oh so tragic" and "oh muh unrequited love" person.

Not everyone who kills people with that justification is a psycho murderer, in fact most aren't, their victims of a culture in which they've always been told that that's the way things are. Benten has been told that Tanuki are to be eaten, and it's okay because their not really people, her only real crime is not questioning that knowledge, which is a sin most people commit.

>our father going to kill your brother!
>take it easy
Ruined

Does this mean she can eat tanuki in human form because they're "not humans"? She technically is not human being because of magic powers.

Would you, user?

Nice job, user! Thanks!

>Does this mean she can eat tanuki in human form because they're "not humans"?
Probably yeah.
>She technically is not human being because of magic powers.
It's not about reality, it's about perception. Benten believes that Tanuki are not people, and that Tanuki are to be eaten, and that it's expected that she do so if she wants to fit into the society she's apart of.

She doesn't question the system because she's part of it, and doesn't see the flaw of it. Meanwhile, we the viewers, who are on the outside looking in, think this is all insane, because obviously the Tanuki are people, the shows spent most of it's run time letting us get to know them and like them. The idea is that everyone in universe just accepts things as the "natural order" and you, the viewer, are suppose to question it, and, hopefully, maybe question some things in your society that are horrid, but you just accept as "the order of things".

Frogbro and Kaisei better finally get together.

Which neatly brings us back to my point about class war:

Lookin' good.

Tanuki eaters were never the antagonists.

>eat tanuki in human form
>"human form"
when will you people get this through your heads, they're not people. it's just a trick.

if they were people, they would see this differently. but since IN TRUTH they're just small animals, they easily give in to the nature of the food chain.

>they're not people. it's just a trick.
You're talking about Soylent Green.

/r/ Tengu gta gif

kaisei a cute

The real metaphor is even said in the show. "You can't eat your cake and have it, too." Benten represents humanity and how humans are very hypocritical in their actions like "We must care for planet Earth but still chop down thousands of trees a day and burn fossil fuels constantly." Logic has to be left behind in order to tell some kinds of stories.

>it's just a trick.
Explain how they can physically interact with other objects in human form if they're just small tanuki. For example
>bag

Found relevant pic.

i didn't say illusion or hologram. i just mean that it's not their true form. they don't identify as human.
also they easily revert back into their real form once scared.

>Logic has to be left behind in order to tell some kinds of stories.
It's hard because of DRAMA and serious business. The show is nothing like Tatami Galaxy at all. Suspension of disbelief doesn't work.

Yup, that's the line I'm talking about. Although the japanese line is actually just "That's selfish!", but the same metaphor is implied.

It was definitely loved and had capping threads but I specifically remember Vulvrape and Kill la Kill threads getting spammed

BACK IN THE GAME

are the character designs still done by Koji Kumeta?

>Uchouten and Rakugo in the same year

What did we have to pay to have these 2 series in the same year?

What bugs me the most is frog-kun suddenly being in love with the loli and is a plot point. That came out of nowhere.

>What did we have to pay to have these 2 series in the same year?
A huge number of BD's.

>Rakugo

huh

Joshiraku?

Second season of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

oh

nice

Looks amazing like the first season, can't wait until Spring.

Will OMOSHIROI be topped?

Dumb frogposter

Of course, I would like to eat his boypussi

I am more interested about left one.

I feel blessed

Hello fujo

What?

If enjoying decent anime makes me a fujo, I'm happy to be one.

Looks great, I can't fucking wait.
Third and last season in 2020?

Hopefully sooner so PA can just fucking go afterwards.