Shingeki No Kyojin Ch:89

Waiting for the death of the devil spawns

Ymir is love
Ymir is life
Ymir is a miracle of the universe and perfect in every way

Control yourself, Historia.

Why are you posting that ugly Blort spicwhale shit again?

If you just see her upper body, she looks like a skinny boy.

Because Bert is the best

I want Rico to dom me.

Her body should be 12 years old at this time.

Why is Shingeki thread always filled with shipping and waifuing talk? I'm just curious because characters are not depicted as explicitly waifu material, like cute girls with big breasts etc.

>what u what the titenz to win

>big breasts
Shit taste user

DFC > Big

The only big things are her hands, feet and dick.

Because most of the information in the manga is either left to one's own interpretation or purposefully vague. Discussion happens, but there's always someone who gets triggered or the armongfatties turn up. That's when it all goes to shit.

Reiner also already looks like he is 30 years old.

>and dick.
That got a laugh out of me

>Complaining about people being triggered whilst being triggered by Armin

Capsfag was right.

Hello arminfatty

He does look pretty old doesn't he.

He looks similar to manlet's age and we know he is supposed to be in his thirties. He definitely doesn't look like someone who is supposed to be 17.

Shitskin spic Bert is the worst, normal skin Bert the best

I toyed with the idea of the warriors hiding their true age a long while ago. Didn't lead anywhere though. But it might have been cool to have Reiner be the older more experienced warrior.

I miss my spaghetti spilling boy.

Ymir is worst girl and an ugly shit.

Both are shit.

I want to sit on his lap.

Okay but what the fuck was that bit at the end. Was that them going "wait, we never actually said that, whose flashback is this?"

What?

Gonna go ahead and post this to keep the Bartfarts in their place and remind them who's boss around these days.

I think some weird time travel is implied: Owl had memories of people called Mikasa and Armin, even though they weren't born yet at the time of that exchange. It also implies some deeper connection between him and Eren, since he wasn't mentioned.

Bert a shit and I'm glad he died like the pathetic bitch cuck he is.

>Implying Toobie isn't a pure android
Look at that rear and tell me she doesn't perform her maintenance properly. Toobie a pure.

Welp, wrong thread.
You can keep the Toobie butt.

That's nothing. Toobie is the one true god

source?

Nier Automata. The main character 2B.

annie is best girl

>Grisha was thinking of Eren while impregnating Carla
>Eren literally got reincarnated
You read it here first folks

Damn straight

ANNIE IS BEST GIRL

ANNIE IS BEST GIRL

Why the fuck did he add TIME TRAVEL!? it ruins everything it touches, fucks sake

So Eren can fuck Ymir Fritz

So is that whole theory that his consciousness being stuck in a closed loop true?

ANNIE IS BEST GIRL

Shitren will just die.

He's still got 8 years

He will still just die.

So because everything got all fucked up and they wrote "Consumed" instead of "Touch" how will this have an effect on the manga? If at all.

Who's the guy? He's cute.

That would be the hot little twink android friend, S9.

I want one.

I want one of each to be frank.

it's not time travel, it's instrumentality

>Mikaasa and rageturd only crying for Shitmin
>Jean just going "oh that's kinda sad"
>Connie's the only one crying over the fact Bert's getting eaten

We tang now?

They'll come back.... right?

As shit as a plot time travel is, anyone hoping it's true so we can bring back dead characters to save the utterly shit cast of characters we're stuck with?

I still think Erwin looks a bit TOO much like Kruger.

what do you wanna bet that the "ultimate plan" for "ultimate peace" by og Ymir or whoever the big bad is will basically turn out to be instrumentality, just using the coordinate as as . . . coordinator for it.

Eren has to hold Mikasa and Historia's hands to activate the coordinate.

Screencap this.

I would absolutely be okay with that. Turn everyone into titans!

>Mikasa
wut

Well they still have to explain what the Ackermans (and "asians") are

Well yeah, but what's the point in screencapping your post if it's just a guess without merit?

>Eren has to hold Mikasa and Historia's hands
>Hold Mikasa's hand

It wasn't my post I don't think that guy's prediction will happen at all

But all this race stuff suddenly becoming the most important thing ever surely means the previously secondary race stuff within the walls actually is a huge deal and will be relevant to the plot sooner or later

I mentioned that the Asians might be an offshoot of the Eldians, which would be weird, but I guess we will find out in due time.

I think it's clear at this point that the coordinate memory fuckery can only affect "Ymir's people" and that's the strand that makes up the majority of the wallpeople. If the Ackermans and Asians were simply Eldians that have nothing to do with Titans then that would be kinda boring, besides Levi mentioned something about a "power" "awakening" within Ackermans at some point in their lives, I dunno where that'll go.

They need to be royal and titans, retard.

Maybe, and this is just spitballing, the memory fuckery doesn't work on Ackermans and Asians BECAUSE they're an offshoot of the Eldians. Common ancestry, but they've differentiated themselves genetically. I don't even know anymore. This manga got all sorts of weird

Well yeah if Isayama wants to explain the Ackermans/Asians away without actually building a setting around them or devoting any effort, then that works. But he could make a more interesting story using that element, maybe

For a long time now, I've want the Walldians to visit the Asians. The Bobs seemed shitscared when they thought Grisha might have been in cahoots with them.

It's literally the anime's fault. It got super popular and tumblr shitters got a hold of it and polluted the entire fanbase. I don't like using this as an argument but SnK is by far the series most effected by it, resulting in the worst general threads Sup Forums has to offer. It's a damn shame, because nothing about the tone or artstyle of the manga seems to support this shipping and waifu bullshit. If an anime were never made I'd bet money on the fact that Hange's gender would never have even been questioned, much less become a major dividing point among fans. Because it doesn't matter. Reiner's one-off joke of finding Historia pretty would have been just that, a one-off joke, because it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. But now you have people pretending Reiner is a goofy autist madly in love with Historia, rather than a child soldier grappling with the nature of what he must do vs what he wants to do and the resulting split personality he's shown at times.

They do look rather similar. You can never tell with Isayama's art whether it's intentional or just coincidence.

If there's some credibility in this time loop theory or alternate timeline theory then there is a possibility that dead characters could return.

>It's literally the anime's fault.
Genuine question here.

The anime and manga are largely the same thing. But do you think they feel like wholly separate tellings of the same story?

Eren and Mikasa are in love.

Isayama said everyone in the first volume is dying. He didn't say shit about reincarnation. Live in hope user

>Manga Doom
What in christs name

I'd say at most the anime feels more corny due to the bombastic Araki direction and speedlines. And also the very nature of these adaptations is that largue unrealistic soliloquies and monologues tend to feel much more subdued in silent, still text than how dumb they come across when recited real-time with dramatic transitions and epic music.

But I don't see anything related to shipping and waifushit in the anime either

I will never give up hope.

>wahh why aren't they crying over a guy that killed millions of their people

>But I don't see anything related to shipping and waifushit in the anime either
It was mostly in the BD specials.

Annie is 3rd best girl

4th best

This picture right here

Best boy

White trousers are generally impractical but they do hug their anatomy nicely.

>Even /snk/ has been infested with Sup Forums shitposters
Hurts a little desu

user I've been her since just before the political arc. And I've been crossboarding far longer than that. Have a toobie.
By the way, play the snk game. Great fun.

Even the instructor?

If Isayama wasn't lying, then yeah, Keith is toast.

I still want to see more.

Are manlet, Hanji and Ymir the only characters from the main cast that didn't appear in in vol.1?

I'm certainly not complaining

They're the only ones that come to mind yeah.

It's a shame there's no bonus scenes from their changing rooms.

I had a thought. BRA probably had a way to get off the island for when they captured the coordinate, else why would Annie have tried to kidnap Eren. Maybe they've got a boat somewhere that the SL could use.

I think everyone else showed up, when the top 10 were announced. Erwin was in chapter 1 and Armin obviously in the beginning with EM as well.