1. East Asian
2. South Asian
3. Native American
4. Indian
5. Middle Eastern
6. North African
7. Africans
8. Aboriginies

Chinaman fucks a dildo while sitting in giant cereal bowl...

theres only 4 races,dummy.

how much you wanna creampie their girls

>East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern, North African, Indian, Native American
Should be forced to racemix with undesired whites until they don't exist

>Africans, Aboriginies
Should be exterminated

1: All human races
POWER GAP

100: the wh*Toid race.

Can you guys imagine being as hairy as a chimp?

Why do this? it will be entirely subjective and baseless.

There are no inferior or superior races. Just differences.

Stop trying to divide Sup Forums

get raped by a muslim, britcuck

I highly doubt Native Americans are worse than poo in loos and Africans.

I'm 50% north Spanish, 25% German and 25% Syrian-Lebanese

In what race can I be included? pls no bully

stpid cunt.

1. lightest
1000. darkest

Castizo?

1. east asian
2. native american
3. south asian
4. africans
5. aboriginals
6. indian
7. north african
8. middle eastern

btw that white girl looks like a fucking dude and that is the whitest looking black girl I have ever seen in my life

>East asian
>Middle Eastern
>Indian
>North African
>South Asian
Powergap
Powergap
>NA
>Africans
>abos

South Asian and Middle Eastern women are extremely attractive to me :( Whats the difference between north african and middle eastern?

SAGE

How will this help the situation?

>being this autistic

hah! I'm 25% lebanese-palestinian bro join the club

1.East Asian
2.Southeast Asian
3.Indians
4.Native Americans
5.North Africans
6.Middle Easterns
7.Africans
8.Aborigines

1. east asian (Japan > Korea > China)
2. middle eastern
3 indian
4. south asian
5. north african
6 native american
7. aboriginies
8. africans

whats the difference between indian and south asian?

Valid metric. My dick supports the east asians and north indians/iranians

>wh*Te supremacist
>weeaboo shit

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAAHHAAHA

1. East Asian (including Taiwanese but not Mainlanders except those that live in the middle of nowhere and are free from the robotic, depressing Chinese cities)
2. Pacific Islanders/Polynesians (mainly Hawaiians + Maori)
3. Native Americans
4. Central/North Asians (Mongolians, Kazakhs, etc.)
5. South Asians (Thai, Flips, etc.)
6. Middle Easterners + North Africans (that aren't Muslim or Jewish)
7. South Americans
8. Eastern and South Africans
9. Western Africans
10. Abbos

All I see is "non-white". How do I rank that?

They are all the same rank then, 0, because racemixing is degenerate

>South American
>Race

wat

Nice counter-argument there.

That there is some civilized poo in loos

This is the ANGLOS judgement:

1.Native American
2.Aboriginies
3.North African
4.East Asian
5.South Asian
6.Middle Eastern
7.Indian
8.Africans

Need to clarify the Azns on their own.
>Japanese literally honorary Aryan, spent 2 years abroad in Japan and while they have their own problems it was a better life than I had in the states, do not shoah
>Koreans would be almost as good if they weren't already controlled by the kikes and 90% plastic. Still saveable, do not shoah
>Taiwanese are great people, been there too, buildings might look like shit but it's way cleaner there, people actually have souls, and unlike China there's laws that protect children and animals. Do not shoah, do not claim as part of China
>Hong Kong is meh, closer to China than Taiwan is but maybe salvageable? Probably don't shoah
>China has good people in it but so many act like soulless, moralless robots thanks to overpopulation. Needs some shoahing for China to go back to its former glory.
>Mongolia is fine, nothing stellar about it but nothing bad either, do not shoah, do not disturb
>Above also applies to Kazakhstan (shoah mudslimes), Bhutan, Nepal, and other inoffensive Asian countries (assume all other unless stated below)
>India is nice if you don't eat the food and have a nose plug, shoah all street shitters and they'll probably be better
>Filipinos are annoying as fuck but it'd feel weird if they got shoah'd. Necessary evil, like your younger sibling
>North Korea's people are unfortunately largely unsaveable. Shoah anyone who declares alliance with NK and spare the others, let SK take over (after you remove their corrupt government and the kikes controlling them, as well as most plastic surgery parlors and un-fuck their education system)

I mean the lot of native south Americans.

1) White
2) East Asian (Jap + Chink would be #1 but Koreans bring the average down with their big man jaws)
--
POWER GAP
--
3) Middle Eastern
4) North African
--
POWER GAP
--
5) South Asian
6) Native American
--
POWER GAP
--
7) African
--
POWER GAP
--
POWER GAP
--
8) Aborignie (brrrrrrrr)

Skin tone purity

>abo number 2

>counter-argument to weeaboo shit

I dont take it seriously, I laugh at the manchild that you are.

1. East Asian
(big gap)
2. smelly brown pool with all the other ugly races in it

>big man jaws
You do realize it's a genetic disorder and very few Koreans actually have this, right? Go to South Korea and look at the general population. Mainly the teens and kids because there's a ~20% chance the adults had PS.

Bestness

Yes. They are less dangerous niggers with incredible eyesight and spatial awareness who largely keep their social issues to themselves instead of murdering/mixing with whites like every other group on that list does. Being stupid idiots helps with all of this because they don't have an end game, they won't overthrow a society or anything like that.

1. East asian
2. South asian
3. Indian
4. Native american
5.Abos
6Northern africans
7. Africans
8. middle eastern
9. Sami

Keep plodding on there, Mosleysaurus

I thought it was because Koreans have more testosterone in general compared to their neighbours (combination of diet + harsher, colder conditions on average vs Japan and China). So while it obv makes the men more manly, sadly it makes the women more manly too.

I assume sexual attractiveness.

And native americans?

>more testosterone
Bruh what? Where the fuck did you read that? That has nothing to do with their jaws. At all. Their men are generally actually less manly looking compared to Japanese and Chinese. They are taller though. Way taller. Average Korean male's height is like 5'9' or something, and female's is 5'4', which is 1 inch shorter and 1 inch taller than the average American's. That's compared to Japanese where the average male height is 5'6' and female's is 4'11'.

The most exhaustive anthropological study of the Japanese has been made by Dr E. Baelz (emeritus professor of medicine in the Imperial University of Tokyo), who enumerates the following sub-divisions of the race inhabiting the Japanese islands.

The first and most important is the Manchu-Korean type; that is to say, the type which prevails in north China and in Korea. This is seen specially among the upper classes in Japan. Its characteristics are exceptional tallness combined with slenderness and elegance of figure; a face somewhat long, without any special prominence of the cheek-bones but having more or less oblique eyes; an aquiline nose; a slightly receding chin; largish upper teeth; a long neck; a narrow chest; a long trunk, and delicately shaped, small hands with long, slender fingers. The most plausible hypothesis is that men of this type are descendants of Korean colonists who, in prehistoric times, settled in the province of Izumo, on the west coast of Japan, having made their way thither from the Korean peninsula by the island of Oki, being carried by the cold current which flows along the eastern coast of Korea.

The second type is the Mongol. It is not very frequently found in Japan, perhaps because, under favourable social conditions, it tends to pass into the Manchu-Korean type. Its representative has a broad face, with prominent cheek-bones, oblique eyes, a nose more or less flat and a wide mouth. The figure is strongly and squarely built, but this last characteristic can scarcely be called typical. There is no satisfactory theory as to the route by which the Mongols reached Japan, but it is scarcely possible to doubt that they found their way thither at one time.

More important than either of these types as an element of the Japanese nation is the Malay. Small in stature, with a well-knit frame, the cheek-bones prominent, the face generally round, the nose and neck short, a marked tendency to prognathism, the chest broad and well developed, the trunk long, the hands small and delicate—this Malay type is found in nearly all the islands along the east coast of the Asiatic continent as well as in southern China and in the extreme south-west of Korean peninsula. Carried northward by the warm current known as the Kuro Shiwo, the Malays seem to have landed in Kiushiu—the most southerly of the main Japanese islands—whence they ultimately pushed northward and conquered their Manchu-Korean predecessors, the Izumo colonists.

None of the above three, however, can be regarded as the earliest settlers in Japan. Before them all was a tribe of immigrants who appear to have crossed from north–eastern Asia at an epoch when the sea had not yet dug broad channels between the continent and the adjacent islands. These people—the Ainu—are usually spoken of as the aborigines of Japan. They once occupied the whole country, but were gradually driven northward by the Manchu-Koreans and the Malays, until only a mere handful of them survived in the northern island of Yezo. Like the Malay and the Mongol types they are short and thickly built, but unlike either they have prominent brows, bushy locks, round deep-set eyes, long diver-gent lashes, straight noses and much hair on the face and the body. In short, the Ainu suggest much closer affinity with Europeans than does any other of the types that go to make up the population of Japan.

The typical Japanese of the present day has certain marked physical peculiarities. In the first place, the ratio of the height of his head to the length of his body is greater than it is in Europeans. The Englishman’s head is often one-eighth of the length of his body or even less, and in continental Europeans, as a rule, the ratio does not amount to one-seventh; but in the Japanese it exceeds the latter figure. In all nations men of short stature have relatively large heads, but in the case of the Japanese there appears to be some racial reason for the phenomenon. Another striking feature is shortness of legs relatively to length of trunk. In northern Europeans the leg is usually much more than one-half of the body’s length, but in Japanese the ratio is one-half or even less; so that whereas the Japanese, when seated, looks almost as tall as a European, there may be a great difference between their statures when both are standing. This special feature has been attributed to the Japanese habit of kneeling instead of sitting, but investigation shows that it is equally marked in the working classes who pass most of their time standing.

The most prominent trait of Japanese disposition is gaiety of heart. Emphatically of a laughter-loving nature, the Japanese passes through the world with a smile on his lips. The petty ills of life do not disturb his equanimity. He takes them as part of the day’s work, and though he sometimes grumbles, rarely, if ever, does he repine. Exceptional to this general rule, however, is a mood of pessimism which sometimes overtakes youths on the threshold of manhood. Finding the problem of life insolvable, they abandon the attempt to solve it and take refuge in the grave. It seems as though there were always a number of young men hovering on the brink of such suicidal despair. An example alone is needed finally to destroy the equilibrium. Some one throws himself over a cataract or leaps into the crater of a volcano, and immediately a score or two follow. Apparently the more picturesquely awful the manner of the demise, the greater its attractive force. The thing is not a product of insanity, as the term is usually interpreted; letters always left behind by the victims prove them to have been in full possession of their reasoning faculties up to the last moment. Some observers lay the blame at the door of Buddhism, a creed which promotes pessimism by begetting the anchorite, the ascetic and the shuddering believer in seven hells. But Buddhism did not formerly produce such incidents, and, for the rest, the faith of Shaka has little sway over the student mind in Japan. The phenomenon is modern: it is not an outcome of Japanese nature nor yet of Buddhist teaching, but is due to the stress of endeavouring to reach the standards of Western acquirement with grievously inadequate equipment, opportunities and resources.

There are only 3 races. Niggers, Gooks and Snowmonkeys. Everyone else is a mix.

1. Black

9999. Everything else

>5. indian
this is a joke right? we're first right next to jews, indian americans are the highst paid individuals in all the shitstains

I shit you not, we rule this shit

Yeah guys, because you prefer a for of entertainment I do not like, you argument is invalid

And Swedes fall under the first group?

Native Americans are asians. Do you even migration path bro?

1.East asian
2.Middle eastern(non semite)
3.Native american
4.South asian
5.Indoaryans
6.Indians
7.Hispanics
8.Negros
9.Semites
My personal ranking

So basically Jomon vs Yayoi. Nice info btw, I agree with it completely. While I obviously wish the best for the white race, I also have a soft spot for the Japanese, and always have, long before I became a white nationalist. They have their problems (but so do we) but in general they're an extremely wise (though not necessarily extremely intelligent--although plenty are that too) race who I wish the kikes would just fucking leave alone. I just wish so many of them weren't so fucking depressed and lonely. But that's what happens when overpopulation kicks in, I suppose. Their declining population is a good thing--however if the kikes try to force immigrants in or wipe them out I will be so fucking pissed.

1. East Asian (honorary whites, only possible neighbours)

99999. The rest need gas

What about central/south/north Asian? I went to Mongolia and Thailand, both were pretty okay. Mongolia especially was quite nice. Thailand had some issues but the people are super friendly and not cancerous.

Reveal your flag, and we'll put an end to this honorary whites nonsense.

>south Asian
>Indian
>Burger edjewmuhcation
I'm absolutely shocked that not a single person picked up on this. Op is retarded and so are all of you retards Kek

1. middle eastern
2. north african
3. east asian
4. south asian
5. indian
6. native american
7. africans
8. aboriginies

Well its happening to your country atm and you must seem to enjoy being raped by muslims teabag

India is south asian, retard.

>t. as dumb as a chimp

>Not listening to grandpa Dan

>flag
>post
pic related

japanese > who gives a shit, keep em out

1. east asians
2. theoretical three eyed alien people
3. southeast asians
4. pile of dead corpses
5. pit of dead corpseas
6. pile of childrens corpses
7. pile of limbless childrens corpses

Native Americans/Amerindians are Asians that crossed the ice gap with Russia and Alaska in the Ice Age

One poos on your streets, the other digs holes

Lot of difference ethnic groups in India.
I have seen Indian women I would unironically pump hot loads in to because they look Aryan enough.
I've seen other's that look like Abbos.
That said your tier list is probably accurate based on averages.

Its true Eskimos dindu nuffin. They also survive arctic hell and share their wife when you visit. Give them some love please.

they arent asian. there had been a single asian haplogroup that crossed. they crossed because the ancestors of asians had been smarter and better at killing them in large organised groups. as time progressed (all asians had some dna in common) the % of shared dna decreased because those that had a higher % of dna shared ith native americans are consistently dumber, and died off

How about no.
Stop giving a shit about other races and just stick to your own. You're white. East Asians, Indians, Abbos, or whatever have nothing to do with you.
Jeez, what a retarded thread. Look at all the degenerate desperate permavirgin autists come out of the woodwork to profess their love for "muh based nip qts".

kikes

>EXCLUDING WHITES
As is the trend on the alt-left. Excuse me for standing my ground. It's all right to be white. And the ranking goes
1. white
2. everyone else

>Native Americans higher than South Americans
Why though? Your natives never developed any kind of civilization, never domesticated any animals and were generally pretty savage. Meanwhile the South American natives had the inca empire (with it's aqueducts, cities, roads, bridges), domesticated animals like the llama, alpaca, guinea pig, the fuegian dog and some tribes were known to be hospitable to the spaniards.

Non Muslim Arabs are pretty chill. They're basically a separate race at this point thank to lack of the typical Islamic inbreeding mutations.

You can always trigger Tyrone into anger with science references

1. White
2. Arab-Mediterranean
3. Mongoloids
4. Negros

1) East Asian
2) Native American
3) South Asians
4) Indians (excl. Paki scum)
5) Middle Eastern
6) North African
7) Abos
8) Paki scum
9) Africans

Learn to classify nigger

Niggers

In the picture:
2, 3, 4, 1

I'm not fond of Bl*ndes
Give me a pale-skinned brunette anyday, thank you!

i thought indians were south asians, here indians pakis nepalese and those guys are counted as south asian.

anyways Overwatch has turned me into a race traiting PoS ridiculously horny for Indian and MENA women and east asian futas

I wish my penis erect was a big as his while being limp

When did I say that I condone the behaviour of these people?

1. Japanese East Asians
2.REDSKIN Native Americans (east coast ethnic groups only; the natives with a proto-huwhite admix)
2. a few Korean East Asians that are Nip Comfort Women rape babies (koreans that look like nips)
3. huwhite Persians (if any still exist)

*and the rest are just trash

>Why do liberals hate their own whiteness?
Psychologically, anyone who is well-adjusted with their own skin color does not begrudge anyone else their skin color.

Patients who obsess over skin color the most are the one who feel the most inferior. The irony is that "whiteness" is entirely subjective and nearly all Americans who believe they are white also carry the genetics of African and Native ancestry.

On a positive note, it's been proven that most of the threads turning the West against itself - like the white supremacist threads - are not posted by white supremacists, but rather political manipulation gangs on social media whose IP addresses mostly originate in Moscow and St Petersburg, Russia.