Little Witch Academia

LWA is the best this season in terms of good first ep impression.

It had all I wanted of a LWA episode. It had the Trigger style fun people enjoy so much. It had best girl, Sucy, in it. And Akko. What's not to like?

Sorry, I had to do it.

It was good, but nothing amazing, just like LWA always is.

>***,164位/***,153位 (---,--- pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/19 【Amazon.co.jp限定】TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」VOL.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版) (全巻購入特典:「描き下ろしキャンバスアート サイズ:F4(アッコ、ロッテ、スーシィ)」引換シリアルコード付)
>***,297位/***,326位 (---,--- pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/19 TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」VOL.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版)

Sempaitachi

But it is the best this season, so far.
I had high expectations and it delivered. Trigger really is based.

Listen Akko... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself. Because believe is magic.

>It had best girl, Sucy, in it. And Akko
What are you trying to say, shit taste faggot? Say it to my face.

>It had the Trigger style fun
No, I actually enjoyed it. This is a new leaf for trigger shows (OVA not included).

I hope it doesn't turn out like LLC and become a disgusting disaster almost immediately.

I liked demi chan and Urara more.

it's as mediocre as the ovas
stop overhyping this shit, like you did with luluco

wtf it won't get released simulcast in Netflix?

Their tweet literally said it will air Mondays every week.

I did not think the OP was all that great 2bh

Show me said tweet

shut the fuck up

Word

The only mediocre Trigger project is Kiznaiver and that's only because Okada is a shit writer.

Probably Netflix japan

You're putting way to much faith into netflix.

Name one non-sequel show from this season that comes anywhere near LWA. Actually nevermind your taste is trash

You have to be kidding. KLK was shit. Ninja slayer was shit. Kiz was shit. Inou was shit. LLC was shit. Pretty much the only thing trigger got right was Inferno cop and the original LWA OVA (the sequel was lacking).

Urara

Why is Lotte so awful

Does this make the movies canon?

Top opinions there buddy

Inou was a perfectly serviceable adaption of the material. I already said Kiz was mediocre and it's only saving grace was Trigger's involvement. KLK and Luluco are fantastic. LWA2 is just as good as the first OVA. Your taste is shit

Demi-Chan
Nyanko Days

Kek I knew whatever you said would be shit

do NOT bully anyone in this image or else!

Both are trash

More like you would call anything that isn't LWA shit because you're huge dick-sucking faggot.

Or else what?

>people still falling for the a-1 sameface and QUALITY in the current year
how is this possible

First episode was fucking amazing, I forgot how enjoyable Akko actually was.

Honestly can't wait for more, I didn't expect the first episode to be this glorious.

Which subs?

Nice shit taste, as expect of people who think LWA is amazing.

or else this!

I was just about to ask. I think everyone is just watching the Asenshi subs, which i think im gonna do since HS doesnt seem to be coming out any time tonight.

>Listen Akko... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself. Because believe is magic.
Then it is ironic that Shinning Chariot very likely stopped believing in herself.

IMO, the TV series would likely be about the MC earning the right to use the staff. And culminating in completing unfinished business that the original owner left behind when she returned to "normal" witchery.

Or maybe this season is total trash besides LWA and maybe the KyoAni show

I don't think HS is uploading LWA at all.

Post some briliant animation.

Who needs HS when other subs are available? I thought people only watch them because they are fast.

That's bad
Do japanese fans view it as a cartoon, rather than anime?

>this is what trigger niggers actually believe
Must suck having no opinions of your own and letting the studio decide a shows quality. Your no better than Kyoani fans.

Post some more LWA fanart/images for me to save. Preferably Sucy, Amanda, or Akko.

They're not fast at all. It's just nice to have one place with a list you can go to.

Man you gotta be desperate to try this hard on the first episode.

I wanna slap that bitch around, pushing little akko into the river. I'M GUNNA KICK HER SO HARD SHE'LL BE SHITTING LEATHER FOR NEXT 10 YEARS.

Is this yuri?

Is the TV series confirmed to be in a separate canon from the original two things?

It's called RSS

By lotte do you mean sucy, perhaps?

One hour is not fast? I know they sometimes fuck their schedule up, usually they though they seem to be one of the first to have english subs out.

nice argument. If you’re going to make a judgment on something at least give some slither of reasoning behind that meaningless opinion.

Too bad I'm retarded and autistic.

>tryharding
Kill yourself.

Only saw 3 new shows, so far its the best to me. Urara and Military Loli were dogshit, LWA is just alright.

Yes it is.

This My autismo tells me to try and keep with one subgroup when possible.

HS isn't even a fucking subgroup. Your plebbiness scathes me.

Jared?

It's not my fault that Trigger and KyoAni consistently put out quality shows.

FACT: Sucy is best witchfu.
Discuss.

The problem is that you don't know the difference between good and atrocious

Counterfact: Diana.

That's not Amanda

You know what i fucking mean, mate.

You posted a picture of a bitch.

she probably has a yeast infection

>LWA is the best this season in terms of good first ep impression.
What is Demi? LWA is nowhere near, mostly since its not "new" and just more of the same.

>Akko finds the shiny rod originally in the ova after joining the school
>Now Akko finds the shiny rod prior to joining according to the first episode

Someone explain this.

You're right.

It's clearly seen by how conservative her dress is. Not even an ounce of legs can be seen. She's clearly a very traditional witch.
Since she's Filipino, I bet she's Catholic, too.

Truly the best girl!

This is hot garbage.

Literally how is a high school setting with a gimmick new?

>Kiznaiver
>mediocre
Its best Trigger show so far direction and production wise, showing they can keep up with the big boys.

As expected from Trigger drone.

>catholic

That means no condoms!

Yeah the retcons are a bit weird. I guess it's a completely new canon.

Post Lotte or else

No that would be you friend.

OVA plot is not sustainable, who knew?

That means many little Sucy's in just a few years.

magic ddduuuude

What sub group are people gonna be following?

>showing they can keep up with the big boys.
In what? Pumping out shitty Okada melodrama?

Yea except the writing is Okada trash. The direction, style, and production are the only things that make it even decent

>Yeah the retcons are a bit weird. I guess it's a completely new canon.
Japan has a very loose definition of canon. Appropriate too, due to their view on polytheism.

Case in point is the Godzilla films, that are all technically the same creature and yet not. Japan just doesn't care about "the one true canon" like Western fans somehow obsess over.

LWA is getting a new continuity for the TV series, that's all there is to it. There is no "real" canon, both the TV and OVA are real. They are just separate.

My cock.

ITT: buthurt Luluko imashit drones

Luluko was better than Kiznaiver.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Trigger has saved anime once again.

Thank you for proving my point.

>Trigger has saved anime once again.
How many times is it again?

Also multiverse.
If it's ok for Marvel and others to use, its ok for the nips to use too.

For the 20th time or so.