What do you think of LeWrongGeneration Meme?

What do you think about the people who are into that? I want to be born into the future because I hate today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwcA2xuKtts
youtube.com/watch?v=1-GflJvadkw&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even though I hate being that guy that tries to plays devil's advocate on what the majority thinks, but I really do hate bohemeian rhapsody, sweet child of mine, and other "classics". It was good when I first heard them when I was younger. Now it's just annoying and everyone tries to shove them down my throat by singing along to them.

It's because the culture sucks so much now that we have to go to the past or to obscure bands or foreign music.

Imagine being in the vast minority in your tastes. It feels like the eras just drag you along. The culture you don't like just happens to you because enough people like it.

I fuckin HATE the beetles and every single beetles fan I have encountered is just some retard virtue signalling like look at me I like old music aren't i so cool and worldly? Fucking trash. Same with johny cash. The guy fuckin sucked just talked, literally just talked on every song never once sang and stole his most important songs from others. And every single fan is all like "oh ho ho ya brah totally! Johnny cash the man in black! Kick ass!"

>Shitting on King Gizzard

Honestly idgaf whether it's new or old as long as it sounds good and it carries some kind of emotion or meaning, like art.
You can love a modern meme band like Pentakill or an old band like King Crimson and you won't see me go try and shout you down.
However, let me be clear; classical music, especially baroque music, sweep every other type of music by a long shot. It is the White Man's musical style.

Get into hip hop. Today's (good) rap still resembles it predecessor and there's a whole generation raised on it who wanna expand it.

I've listened to the so called good rap of today like Kendrick Lamar. It sucked

>I want to ride my bicycle
>I want to ride my bike
>I want to ride my bicycle
>I want to ride it where I like
Deep.

It alwats strikes me as lazy when people say there is no good music of their genre. The truth is there are more and more excellent choices out there than before, but not if you stick with the radio.

We got to do some digging to find good stuff now because there is so much to look for.

About once a month a sit down with Pandora, Spotify, Lastfm, Bandcamp, and Youtube to find new music to get in to. I always end that night with three or four new bands to enjoy.

The spoonfed music is getting more bland, yes. But we can feed ourselves unlike before.

Black sabbath is greatest band of all time

I like nickelback

They are a bunch of faggots. They talk about how they love old rock, but none of them can name on song from the Velvet Underground, or Joy Division.

>good
>rap

Pick one.

>bohemian rhapsody
>3 songs crammed together into one call them movements like paranoid android
why does this make for epin songs?

queen fucking sucks

>Today's music sucks!

You're just not looking hard enough. The record labels are a bunch of fags that sell a pretty face that's engineered to get in your head but leave you empty so you consume the next "hot" thing.
youtu.be/mwcA2xuKtts is good current generation music.

this rap is horrendous, dungeon synth on the other hand: youtube.com/watch?v=1-GflJvadkw&t=2s

Faggots who can't find themselves and look into cool old things; in an childish attempt to belong somewhere they can't reach by definition, just to feel better about their inadequacy in today's culture.

Day of the Lords, nigger!

>It's because MY culture sucks so much now that *I* have to go to the past or to obscure bands or foreign music.
ftfy

Rick Beato (youtube) covered this idea of how we got watered down musicians.

Starting with the Beatles, they began simplifying the musical chords, although they had a comprehensive understanding of music theory since who they were listening to were big bands etc. As we know, they were popular, and so was their music; after all it's catchy and doesn't expend too much momentum being complicated. Fast forward today, you get generations upon generations of simplification after simplification. Thus the music being commodified, and many corporate heads with control of the whole industry only looking at numbers, with absolutely no interest in keeping the sanctity of the spiritual element behind the music. Hell he even points out that musicians stopped learning chord names (ie. f minor 7, g dominant 7) in 1989. Pianists these days can't even play music without literal notation on sheet music. They're lost as hell and have been completely neutered.

That is where we were maybe 5 years ago. While it may be true that mass media is mass thought control, it is in my opinion that there is a growing market of individuals who yearn for deeper meaning and nuance. Take for example futurefunk. It sprang out of vapor wave, which itself was a sort of critique on 80's/90's ignorant golden age american mall aesthetic. Futurefunk grew out of that and deepened its core into 80's japanese funk, mixed with visual elements of Anime from that era.

There's a long way to go, but I see a turbulent market ripe for expansion.