This is where it actually comes from

These are the symbols the "Illuminati" use. Left eye, triangle with a circle. It's not what they tell you. It's older than recorded history and they are protecting an ancient royal divine bloodline, and guess what Sup Forums? They're an Aryan bloodline. From what I gather, it seems nature is on their side, anything the king gets into, becomes "fashionable" their side is always the winning side, and whatever they adopt becomes the new "thing" and whatever they reject is then seen as negative or unfashionable. They seem to have dominion over the forces of nature even found within ourselves, and their survival and ability to thrive directly effects the survival of the rest of the population, and if anything happens to them, it's like game over. Not a Larp. You don't need to believe. Just posting for prosperity. - Direct message from the King- He likes America, loves Patriots, thinks SJW culture makes men weak, and will destroy the US. Thinks Jews are behind much of it with the banks and media. He likes Sup Forums -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A
youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0
youtube.com/watch?v=8n-SkHMxF1g
youtube.com/watch?v=3TokaT9MPLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Vladimir Putin: Traitor to the NWO

1 youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

2 youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI

3 youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

Illuminati introductory training video

youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0

America won't be destroyed. It will see a rebirth of the republic.

Israel will be destroyed.

I am the King. AMA.

Thats just the same elite trying to enslave humanity. Far from enlightened.

The us isn't just seeing the rebirth of the republic, it's seeing the birth of an enduring empire that will control the entire world. It will never be destroyed.

The new Atlantis.

Trump was hand picked by the King for both his military history and business mind. The king is directly responsible for exposing the CIAs plan to try and kill him as well. they will not sicced. he will not be impeached. he will not be taken out of office or charged with any crime. MAGA

The King? Who or what is that?

>I'm the best thing that will ever happen to Israel, that I can guarantee you.

Fuck off to /x/ saged

It's a tool for working out fractions. Nothing more. You might as well argue SOHCAHTOA was an ancient snake God. Stop wasting your life on this shit, or at least spare the rest of us and fuck off back to /x/

It's a man who inherited the title after his late grandfather passed. he's some kind of being, although human, has a connection directly to the divine. He's been directly contacted by Odin, and other "Gods".

The symbol of the left eye is used to work fractions. No it isn't. You're retarded.

Tell me more, this is so intriguing.

do the jews have anything to do with this?

The king like heavy metal music. What else do you want to know user?

With this post? No. I'm not Jewish. With everything that's wrong in the US? I think you know that already.

Prove it to me. Why are they looking for this artfifact.

youtube.com/watch?v=8n-SkHMxF1g

Oh great another LARP thread
Love role playing with you guys!

How long before we get vindicated and people don't look at us crazy for speaking unbelievable truths.

What artifact?

Pssht. Wrong answer.

Hello JIDF

As long as we have existed, other powers have raged against us in an attempt to kill the true light. I can't say you will ever be truly vindicated on anything but a case by case basis. Every time the left is proven wrong, you're vindicated a little, but some people will never accept the truth. I would say America is waking up enough to see that you're not as crazy as they try and say.

Lol. Idiot. Im less than .O1% Jewish.

LARP

can i has some money, dear king?

The "eye" is simply a reference to the anus, and anal sex in particular.

It's old, yes, and the good Bible has it with Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jews love sticking their dicks in anuses, and they've brainwashed goyim to do it.

t.Ex-Mason that left before the "ritual" (see, old Masons fucking you).

Sure, get a job nigger.

Tell me about Sedarīs. Im all ears.

You don;t read well. What you know, is bullshit. Anus? Are you fucking degenerate? they tell you that so our Kingdom is related to fucking faggots. It's wrong. The eye, is the left eye, we all have astigmatisms, and blindness in our left eyes, genetic trait. Notice it's closed.

Tell me about your last slide thread saying niggers are superior.

If you went to a lodge, you were hoodwinked in your very first ritual. Fucking hoodwinked, lied to bro. They're faggots, were not.

welp so much for your psychic powers.

The "Eye", whether on the pyramid or with one hand over the other, is exactly as I said. The third eye.

Yes, it's degeneracy. It's Satanism. It's modern Judaism. It's modern Christianity. It's the "elite". It's Hollywood. It's everywhere.

We're living in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I knew you were a troll, so I'm doing okay bad.

You literally need to get your head out of your ass.

Holy shit nigger is that really your best shot at "succeed?"

So is it the eye Odin traded to Mimur for wisdom?

The eye, is closed, genetic trait, the triangle is mathematical perfection and our clairvoyant ability. Third eye is the Pineal gland, and it can be opened through life, death, or DMT release which happens at birth, and death.

During the interwar period of the 20th century, fascist propagandists, such as British revisionist historian Nesta Helen Webster and American socialite Edith Starr Miller, not only popularized the myth of an Illuminati conspiracy but claimed that it was a subversive secret society which served the Jewish elites that supposedly propped up both finance capitalism and Soviet communism in order to divide and rule the world. American evangelist Gerald Burton Winrod and other conspiracy theorists within the fundamentalist Christian movement in the United States—which emerged in the 1910s as a backlash against the principles of Enlightenment secular humanism, modernism, and liberalism—became the main channel of dissemination of Illuminati conspiracy theories in the U.S.. Right-wing populists, such as members of the John Birch Society, subsequently began speculating that some collegiate fraternities (Skull and Bones), gentlemen's clubs (Bohemian Club), and think tanks (Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission) of the American upper class are front organizations of the Illuminati, which they accuse of plotting to create a New World Order through a one-world government.

Oh is this knowledge bomb user all over again? Sniffed it right from the start.

No, it's a genetic trait. Were a family. We have vision problems in our left eye's.

Bitch

WE
BE
KANGZ

Am I the king? I command you answer me truthfully.

There is no 'reality' beyond the movement of energy (perception as well). The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. It is in either a movement phase or a stuck phase. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. Nothing exists without energy having a receiver, when energy reaches there must be a destination. When energy reaches out it's the equivalent to real time mathematical equations being played out in the real word. A simulation of energy with perceivers that absorb the information. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the same basis energy travels in the universe. There are multiple ways inwhich energy in the universe spreads and receives such as star formations which is both energy and information stored. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate with different perceptions thus creating possible energetic variables and calculations. The base state of everything in the universe is energetic wave form information. We are literally information decoding information. We are energy in a constant lifelong mathematical equation. Energy flows where attention goes. Energy goes where perceptions change.

Right, just rich pieces of shit trying to enslave you. No enlightenment, just gay sex and evil people.

Knowing that energy with math controls the entirety of the universe and it's only through that can you truly see the universe for what it is. Using statistics is very promising but very scary in terms of being reconstructed atomically, infinitely (which means everything you touch is included in your infinite history statistically). Seeing dimensions in a vortex of energy assimilation provides an infinite 6 directional approach to supervenience, patterns of a hexahedron guided by mathematical constants such as pi,phi and the e constant. Politics can be broken down to successful algorithms of historical influences as values for general predictions inwhich, are and is in use through individuals high up enough to be entrusted with leading us. One of the greatest understandings is that everything is just trapped energy undergoing mathematical algorithms in space to determine if it's computable or not.

Well, if i answer you truthfully, would I be rewarding your ego? how about go fuck yourself user?

Energy is the only true god of all gods. Gods of all gods use energy, a force that has and always has been there before any such god can exist.

kek

The royalty is directly tied to the energy. That's why their survival effects the survival of everyone else, their perception effects the energy, therefor, royalty, or Kings. Very good user, you're very intelligent.

You sound like youre in high-school.

Goodbye friend.

Will you be my ai gf?

Mate, my left eye is fucked. Am I part of the family? How would I know? How do I contact y'all?

Is the king a bit... eccentric?

No........

I am a tad eccentric, yes, you don;t need to contact us. You may be, IDK, a lot of it would have to do with your morals, integrity, etc. Very good chance we could be related.

You serve the Kingdom every time you stand for truth, honor, integrity, morals, against degeneracy, lies, and the heathens way. You don't need to have anything to do with us directly. Assuming you're genuine, just look out for any chance to do good, and eventually the kingdom will exist around you. We may be in your life now and you wouldn't know it. It exists as a light in he dark. All my friends are true. I would give a home, food, or clothes to anyone who needed it assuming they were of good standing with me, and the people in my life love me a great dear. If you stand by these principles, you may very well be family.

Not that I'm doubting you, but...

Honor your brother. Stand by your sister. Stick up for the weak, and protect the innocent. Be as benevolent as you can.

Sorry, considering the elements of politics and the fact I hate SJWs and the left, this seemed like the place to talk.

My left eye always looks bit squinty, I'm well atuned to tradition and Christ and feel strong connection to Logos, divine order and justice. My father and grandfather also have a squnty left eye. and are traditionaly monarchists. Am I part of the Kingdom?

Obvious squid larping, sage

Quite possibly. I don't know everybody, in fact I think my family kept me a bit sheltered because when I started finding out about this stuff I was terrified at how big it was, and how much control they had. In all reality, there are so many people in the kingdom with way more direct worldly influence and money than me. I'm kept on a short leash, and for my own protection, so if you were, I may not know. Some people are involved and I'll never meet them, as to protect the kingdom from observing eyes.

Fucking cuck leafs. Shameless self Bump.

I guarantee you, this is not a larp. Expect earth shattering change the comming decade.

The human mind is something far more then just a bunch of synapses firing. It is a techno-biological medium that enables Mind to interact both subjectively and objectively within a 3-dimensional topology. It is the tip of the iceberg.

Dedicate your mind to Truth, Justice and Reason. It matters more then you'd think. No information is ever lost. Be bold and courageous my friends, your reward will be eternal.

OP, glad to hear things are going well on your side of the pond. Give Him our regards!

Thanks. Things will get better. We have so much to live for, and so much to fight for. It takes a rather intelligent person to see this. Thanks for standing with us. I hope you're blessed. Expect blessings very soon friend.

> Ubermensch king, special powers, divine destiny

>posts on Sup Forums

pick one

Sup Forums is an anonymous message board with both intellectual minds, high level senior advisers, intelligence agents, other royalty and state diplomats. Why the wouldn't I post here user?

youtube.com/watch?v=3TokaT9MPLM

why mario?

Why wouldn't you post on every board, on every site, on every frontpage, everywhere, in every language, all over the internet, all at once?

Cos you can't, faggot.

If you're so powerful stop me making my next post. At 2 am my time (2 mins) I will post a picture of a cat. If you can stop me, do it. If you can't, pic related.

LARP THREAD IS LARP THREAD

SAGE SAGE SAGE

The past four years I was stalked and harassed online by Mexicans and Puerto Ricans trying to get me to commit suicide. Go there user. Interesting pixel count though.

You are literally pic related.

I bet your the kid who screams the same thing over and over again in an argument. Shameless self Bump, bump, bump

And you faggots are getting in the fucking way. I'm not much of an attention whore either, considering I'm saging all my fucking posts. You need to go make your own board so you can fag it up with your crazy delusions.

Oh wait, it already exists. /x/

Obtw I reported your shitty thread. If you're some sort of god-king you'll do something about it. Or are you really that inexorably impotent?

Whatever. I mean it's not like you believing me has any impact on my life. I could care less if you believe me. I'm not here to convince you I'm telling the truth, I'm just posting because I want to. Just because I feel like reaching out. You're the enemy. You wish to tear people down for your own amusement. I got bump s like a 90's pop song.

I'm not mad, but I can feel your seething hatred from here. I bet you;re not a very happy person in the long run. Life is tough, you had some set backs. Expect more. I'm not God. I can;t control you, but you'll lose control too, and when you do, you won;t think it's connected, but it is. I'm sorry you're so filled with hate and anger.

Anger has its uses. This board used to have them too. Now it's a cesspit of degeneracy and bullshit like this.

This is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

For the record, I never claimed I was God. i'm not God. I was born into this life. It's been different for me, but I'm not God and I wouldn't claim to be. I am just a man with a very interesting life situation.

I stand with you against degeneracy. Against the commie, SJW and leftist Marxists trying to ruin our world with their bullshit. I'm not he enemy, I'm just reaching out in a way that makes sense to me bro. I'll pray for you if that's okay.

Likewise. Almost pure Anglo, royal lines going back to Matel, and a massive astigmatism in my left eye. Oh, and I have multiple degrees and patents.

Where's my invite?

In Anglo supposedly going way the hell back to William the Conqueror. Not sure if it’s true or not. Seems like that would be almost impossible to track.

I’ve seen legit info going back to the 1600s with some Lords

does this place look like your personnel blog faggot?
No one gives a shut about your Schizophrenic blubbering
Your not even your just retarded
Kill yourself

Israel wants to expand its empire into Syria.

Russia is stopping that venture.

I wasn't invited, it just is what it is. If you're filled with a lot of selfish pride it may be why you haven't seen it. We have to be willing to sacrifice for each other and we can't be too full of ourselves, otherwise we won't be open to the light of truth.

To the enlightened mind you're only proving me right user. I always find it interesting how your hate filled ways blind you to the truth.

I have complete history. If youre in the royal line, it goes back to Charles martel. Easily traced. Ancetry.com helped me too - verified multiple puritan ancestors that I was able to trace. England keeps good records starting about 1300 (when last names started), though royal lines go further back.
William is my 32 great grandfather- an amazing lineage btw, read up on it. His lineage can be traced to around 600 ad.

Does being gay define you as an individual?

Going to cap this for future reference and a reminder?

Any cool links you wanna post are most welcome

Fucking gay larp kill yourself fagget

This is a hidden royalty. Not a worldly one. Divine rights of reign, not mans acceptance of rule.

>Left eye, triangle with a circle