REM-RIN ON THE FRONT Re-0 thread

REM-RIN ON THE FRONT Re-0 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is Lemon going to update?

I thought that was a fucked up foot for an uncomfortably long time.

If I took off that horn would you die?

No, you will just be prone to clown cock

Mega updated

Why didnt you protect her, Tappei you pig bastard?

Link?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

I got you covered, fellow rem-user who posts that image

Any new rem doujins?

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

He's just being very dilligent RIGHT!? surely he would not be so slothful to neglect his studies...RIGHT!?

He always delivers regardless

Summaryanon is truly a blessed individual

Last time I checked colleges don't hold regular classes on Sundays, user.

Sure, but its not as if he didnt have to study or anything of sorts in his free time.

It makes me really happy that he is still dedicating his time into translating the WN and still maintaining a regular release rate.

Reddit:zero is dogshit

Kill yourself son of a bitch.

Why'd you leave your bait thread? Are you mad that no one replied, shitposter-kun?

Its Monday tho.

I love this autist.

dogshit very delicious

We dont know about his college schedule, for example last semester i didnt had lessons on mondays and thursdays so, free time?

There are colleges that conduct classes at like 3 am?

>Emilia keeps using old-fashioned language
>Emilia is actually 100+ years old
>just connected the dots
Tappei you magnificent bastard.

He did post chapter 6 of arc 6 yesterday.

Just read the 'm-muh gospel' chapter. What can i say, wow. That's a neat fucking piece of lore/mechanics right there: gospels stay blank in the timelines derivating from the written. Of course they would be perfect - either it says shit that is true or it stays silent. Echidna's probably has all the major plot points unrevised and uncut. In sense, gospel is not a prediction but a timeline litmus paper device.

>Subaru: “—You're not really damn sleeping at all.”

PUUUUUCK!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

Wouldn't that mean that they can't adapt if the situation changes? Or at least not immediately?

It's not "Perfect" if that's the case. Maybe the book of wisdom is different, but we'd need to learn more about authorities in detail.

>"Short chapter. I’m not sure how much more arc 6 I can handle without having Rem, considering how I’m starting to do things like occasionally starting to type her name as the speaker unconsciously. So do not be too surprised if I release part of a side story next, or if I do some arc 3 stuff if I’m not lazy to look through it. The side story would be from the tanpenshuu books and it’s called “A Heroic Tale Starting From Zero”, but it’s length is equivalent of 4 WN chapters so I’d release in parts. Anyways, I really feel like I might need to refuel on Rem. I do miss her. I need her. I love Rem"

Jesus Chrit, lemonwater is completely devoted to Rem its almost making me feel sorry for him if Tappei decides to outright kill her for good in the long run.

Honestly the most bizarre thing about this to me is the implication that he hasn't read any of the WN, except for very specific parts where he knows there is Rem.

Don't worry, he most likely won't be long for this world if that happen.

Why is the first ending song so good?

I wonder if we can feel empathetic towards his goals if we learn about his past and what happened to make him go from humanoid to spirit.

Exactly, that's what i'm saying - the gospel does not show the future as you go, it merely states if you're on the right track towards whatever is pre-written; and that's what kills the clown. He has no means to understand that, but Subaru, in fact, does. Beatrice losing her purpose is undesired future for her gospel, that's why it's blank. Whatever her original task was, the gospel was written. Same with Betel - the moment subaru came or clown acted his gospel stopped updating.

What does this mean Sup Forums?

Is it really something pre-written i wonder. I was always under the impression that it tries to state if you're on the right track to acquire something you wish.

The Bishop's gospels are more like order books, that showcase what you might want in that situation.

Wouldn't that mean that since Subaru is deviating from the path that he had established for so long it stopped updating because Roswaal currently would also wish for the gospel to never be wrong as part of his wish to free Echidna since he relies completely on it?

And that Betty's case may be that she stopped caring for years about her goal, and merely wishes to die, and avoid getting attached to others.

oknees

this image looks a bit off, Rem should have gotten larger breasts, the bra looks bigger than the boobs themselves

>I’m not sure how much more arc 6 I can handle without having Rem, considering how I’m starting to do things like occasionally starting to type her name as the speaker unconsciously.
>I do miss her. I need her. I love Rem

is lemonwater the true Subaru?

A Subaru without its Rem, its really painfull to watch.

The joy he must have felt when translating Rem's IF chapter is probably off the charts.

>I’m not sure how much more arc 6 I can handle without having Rem

I feel like this man is going to have a bad time when he realizes how much Rem material there actually is in arc 6 so far. It's really not as much as people who talk about arc6 would suggest. and given the way recent chapters went there is unlikely to be more for a while at least

What he wants to do or not do is completely up to him though, not gonna complain about that.

Oni acting like the filthy savages they are.

He did say he'll translate the new chapters that come out from Tappei no matter what i think.

The only thing that could possibly stop him is if something permanent and bad happens to Rem.

>He actually believes that the furry bishop of vainglory is a good guy

i think that what drives him to translate all the chapters from arc 6 even without a mention to Rem is the heavy anticipation for when they finally wake her up, wich should be at the end of it i believe.

There are a couple new giblets of stories about Rem because of her incoming birthday so that should settle his urge for Rem material.

You must choose which King you will serve, Sup Forums

Whose glorious regime will you support?

Priscilla is, without any joke, the correct option.

Priscilla will be the first to lose the race, then Anastasia and third Crusch.

The final selection will be between Emilia and Felt, and at this point Emilia could willingly give up if she did find another way to save her village

Anastasia and Crusch are already infirm. Felt and Emilia are retarded and only even vaguely in the running because their knights are big fat fucking cheaters.

Dont forget Priscilla also has Al with his loop powers.

Yeah but Priscilla can function without him.

Reinhard is not a cheater, he is the most broken fucker in that world, he could literally murder all of the other candidates and their entire camps and the dragon and declare Felt the king. He just doesn't do that because he's Mr.nice guy.

STAYAYAYAY ALIVE is better

Nah, it's good, but not as good at the first one.

>AI and his loop powers
what the fuck?

Post arc 5/6 Subaru

Aside from being from earth. Al has the ability to create a loop in an enclosed space. We don't know 100% how it works, but basically he has to stay inside it for it to loop, and he can set up for people to remember the loop or forget then, including himself.

He drove Priscilla's past husband to madness with the loop powers in a side story, by making himself forget, and the husband to remember, this drove him mad and Al kept cutting his head off.

He also used it to fight Capella in arc 5, but it didn't go anywhere, because even after having her heart crushed and heart destroyed, they all generated back.

I REALLY hope Subaru's outfit looks something like this after his outfit gets remodeled a bit.

Subaru uses a whip and not a sword though

I thought he used creepy grabby sloth hand

Rem is a disgusting crackwhore. Ram is a miracle.

What kind of guy would she end up with, if she weren't so head-over-heels for dickless the clown?

He tries to avoid using it because it make him feel pain and he's afraid of the feeling he has that makes him think he's losing something each time he uses it.

A hobo, a nigger, a faceless old man.

>the two most experienced and capable candidates were the first to be rendered functionally useless leaving two bakas and a brat to squabble over the throne

This can't be a coincidence

Incompetent but tryhard

Fuck off, you gray-haired hag.

>Brat

Priscilla is just full of herself, but not without reason.

When you live your entire life without struggles and everything goes your way, and all your decisions are right, you'd probably start thinking you're the chosen one too.

Subaru
>/fit/
>Whip Competence
>Parkour
>Empowered by AIDS
>Inexplicable Witch Resistance
>Contracted to Supremely Powerful Spirit of Darkness
>Invisible Providence
>Unused Authority of Greed
>Immortal, manipulating reality
Somehow he still manages to be weak.

i thought he used little girls

I get the feeling that those guys would sooner kill themselves than choose Priscilla though

They don't have much of a choice. All of the candidates are eccentric in one way or another.

Crusch is closest to normal, but she want ignore the dragon completely.

>Crusch is closest to normal, but she want ignore the dragon completely.

She's also kind of brain-damaged and full of MAGIC AIDS

Rem don't be harsh

I'm talking about their ideals as a candidate user, not their current conditions.

>old dudes all commit suicide rather than choose a selfish, self-centered lunatic to rule their beloved country

>empty spots are coincidentally replaced with her supporters who vote her in immediately

Man, I immediately went and read the manga after that because this was retarded without ANY fucking context

Whoever made that continuing with re:zero pastebin, thanks I haven't been keeping up with the threads but I'm here for the suffering ride now

When does he become the Dark Lord?

Hasn't happened so far, and he's trying to avoid it of course.

>re:zero pastebin
It hasn't been posted this thread yet?
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

Whenever he finally breaks, turns his back on the world in order to save Satella

Along with whoever else would still be with him at that point

I want to beat up Rem.

Would anyone even follow him at that point?

Seems like setting out to help this world's most literal equivalent of SATAN wouldn't sit well with most of the cast and crew

Hell even clown dick would probably try and kill him

Subaru wants to beat you up

He blurted that out due to emotion because he was looking at Satella right?

Maybe he doesn't really feel strongly about it without being in her presence.

Do you like your neck?

Clown dick already wants to kill Subaru for stealing his waifu and cucking him super hard without even trying

I don't care what he does to me as long as I get to punch Rem's teeth out.

Rem is stronger than you though

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEm

Still a girl. I can take her.

>you will never sniff EMT's hair

Just curse me and let me die already.

I thought she was showing off her feet in the thumbnail.

Did you say 'feet'?

Wait, did Subaru even use Sloth when he strangled Ram for dismissing his feelings for Rem?

He held her down with providence while strangling her with his actual hands

any pits?

>feelings for Rem
Might as well have feelings for an onahole. Actually, even those have more personality.