What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JuUY6x0UOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KinoAni can't just steal two seasons in a row, can it?

>dragon girl
What a fucking mistake

Lesbians.

>Lesbian

>dragon girl
>What a fucking meat stake

kyoanus realized they couldn't compete with trigger and gave up

I havent picked this up yet, though seeing Sup Forums hyped this a week ago.

Is it good or not?

We don't know as of now, the anime hasn't aired yet. But personally I'd say while I tend to love KyoAni shows and their songs, having the cast sing the OP and/or the ED for virtually all of their shows (Nichijou being the most recent exception, and that was years ago) is getting old. Why not have anison singers and/or bands do both the OP and the ED for once? I don't think Lantis is the reason here given that not all Lantis shows have the cast singing the theme songs.

Tooru is just Kobayashi-sexual, actual lesbian is pic related.

Well it hasn't aired yet for starters.

Look at the studio and what do you think the reaction will be.

No male mc to self-insert with.

Not enough Quetzalcoatl + Shota combo

Obviously it's going to be good but there will be plenty of shitposting because of the studio behind it. Like what's going on with LWA.

Why they gotta be lesbians god damn

You aren't trying hard enough.

If I need to try hard it doesn't worth it.

Because yuri is good unless you're a faggot.

You fucking faggots always tell /u/ to go to their own threads and stop projecting their shit onto everything and then when a show with actual lesbians happens you scream "WHY ISN'T STRAIGHT". Fuck off.

>not self-inserting into kobayashi

it hasn't aired yet

Kobayashi is probably the easiest feMC to self insert as.

No nipples.

I wanna fuck her.

nothing went wrong
it didn't even aired yet ya fag latte

What are you talking about?

The cast is doing the OP and ED, which KyoAni does like 90% of the time (100% since 2007 if you exclude Nichijou). That kind of consistency is highly unusual; the only other studio I can think of with that kind of consistency is Dogakobo but Dogakobo is kind of a special case considering they usually do CGDCT shows which almost always have the cast performing the theme songs. By contrast, with other studios maybe only half of their shows have the theme songs performed by the cast.

I thought fhana was doing the OP

They are, he's either retarded or a complete imbecile.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JuUY6x0UOs

also Akino did the Amaburi OP

Yeah forgot about that. The cast is doing the ED, though so my point about KyoAni shows almost always having the cast do the OP and/or ED stands.

>No male mc to self-insert with.
nigger took me 7 chapters to realize MC was vagina

Having a quick look over their shows it seems like it's common for them to have one done by the cast, which isn't exactly abnormal. Some pretty big names there too, so they're not just skipping out on anything.

The first episode hasn't even aired yet.

Kobayashi'a gender is pretty irrelevant except when she talks to the dragons about it. She's a tomboy and has such low libido that she's basically just a man with a bagina.

I don't remember any instance of a kyoani op sung by the cast post K-On, that's usually left for the ed but even that isn't always the case. Hibike, Hibike2, Chuu2, Chuu2 2, AmaBuri, Hyouka, and both Frees. KnK, Phantom World didn't have a singing cast.

It's not unusual of course. What's unusual is that with said studio, since 2006 all but three of their shows have had the OPs or EDs sang by the cast. It's quite unusual to keep that kind of consistency for so long.

Tadokoro Azusa sang the PW ED and was in the cast

>both Frees
Oldcodex's vocalist voices Makoto.

Also all of the shows you mentioned had the cast singing the ED.

Too big tits. Otherwise she's fine.

Sir, I question your taste. Dragon girls are the best of the best. Even better than girls with fluffy tails.

Is there something wrong with that or are you just shitposting?

It's an interesting observation at least, not like we're going to get any better discussion in this thread

>Kyoani
>Ecchi
Its doomed.

>not self-inserting as cute a cute dragon

Faggot

I'm not a dragon girl as well is what's wrong.

Anime hasn't aired yet but the manga is decent fun. Threads for the anime will be complete dog shit and will be spammed and full of circle jerking and shitposting regardless of the anime's quality because of the studio though.

>i'm not a a 2d loli dragon
god isnt real