DAILY SHOAH 228: LIVE ON JEWTUBE

Get in here nibbas

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=e5NJhT_wPJc&rdm=2xvpam4dx&noapp=1&client=mv-google

mcnabb has ear gauges weird

thanks!

reported!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

What the fuck is this?

proof anglos arent white

>sven
>anglo

56% face

Bump

>vapes
>fedora
>gauges

THIS IS FUCKING DOPE

adding image for bump etc

>40min talking about buttholes again

its tds what did you expect? if it aint sunday it aint worth listening

How often are these YT live streams?

What did they say about Cantwell?

also what the FUCK is up with the Capcha now? it takes fucking ages

First one ever

the captcha is fucking
TRASH

i get locked out every 2 days because it gets it wrong all the time

So what's the deal with McNabb? Is he protected by a union or something or does he just not give a fuck?

>Living in Poz central.

>listening to "le racist government plants" the show

2500 bail, has to stay in VA and can't have guns

>less than 1,000 listeners

does this prove that the alt-right ultimately doesn't matter ? these people have effectively no audience other than like 1% of Sup Forums

If they are able to get this few people it shows that most normies just aren't on board with our ideas

You forgot the part where they are funded by mossad agents.

Nah it proves Canadians are stupid as fuck though, you all think inside boxes

It's a bootleg stream on a Monday evening

If you want to be informed listen to fash, you want to be entertained? Listen to the shoah.

The absolute state of the alt right. Holy shit it's a nu male cone head.
How will these people ever be taken seriously when they all look like shit?

Watch your mouth, son

1000 live listeners. It's the first youtube stream they have ever done. Once they put this thing online they will have well over 100k total listeners if not more. This is not a small number when it comes to media consumption; it's pretty huge and on-par with total CNN watchers at many times during the day.

>they have been doing podcasts for years
>the channel only has 36,000 view in total

really makes you think

could it be that they are failures ?

bumping

You are probably looking for the stats for one channel. They get banned all of the time. Their absolute numbers per podcast are over 100k.

>stretchers

Fucking dropped

Fuck Alex Mcnabb looks degenerate

Guages are fucking gross

I did not imagine things could get this bad.

I hate being this kind of faggot but fuck... why does he still have those big white gauges? Why have a shaved head AND a fucking weird little black beard that's only on the bottom tip of your chin? Dude.

>2017
>Being a 35 year old man who unironically has gauges

Shiggy

McNab pls...

judging the looks of grown men this hard is really suspicious

He's younger than the rest, but still

I'm not even kidding you. I listen in when I can and such, but man no normie is going to take someone seriously talking about taking care of the white race when they can't even take care of themselves.

Anglin also had gauges but fortunately he got rid of them.

McNabb is way too much of a contrarian to be bullied out of guages

They don't post on the channel.

>all look more degenerate than chapo trap house

Embarrassing

who's the bald spic with ear gauges??

A live show?
Shieeet might be getting here lat

Mcnabb

Is Boogie alt-right now?

is jesse the only one on the alt-right that has kids? why is that?

Well Kike Enoch was married to a Jewish woman 8 years his senior.

It’s rumoured mike has children too but protects them

God that room looks filthy, like a fucking overstuffed trailer. I like TRS but honestly can't they get a pseudo-professional studio space like AmRen cuz this is bad

O
P
T
I
C
S

holy shit i always pictured mcnabb as a soyboy numale

Its weird seeing them

>This is the champion of the alt-right
He's no different from boogie, he spouts outrageous bullshit then expects people to take him seriously

LMAO

Yikes, Sven's the only one who doesn't look like shit. What a bad set-up, why even livestream if it just makes you look like slobs

CAN'T UNSEE

For real, crowded as fuck little room, shit lighting, beanbag type seating that makes everyone look fatter + everyone is fucking fat.

Nick Fuentes is right about this shit.

mcnab needs to shave his scruff and ditch the gauges jfc.

Jayoh looks like he's gonna get executed by roundheads

Give them a break.
They've not been doing video for long.
You do the best with what you've got, and you improve as you go along.

Nick Fuentes is bad too
>literally talks about his mom on his stream
>short
>skinny
>never does anything IRL
I only now listen to him on his podcast with James Allsup who acts as a very good foil to him.

Nick is 19. This is legitimately a group of grown ass men who have been doing this for some time and have a large financial backing.

i thought you guys said this slob lost weight???

They need to seat around a table in the center of the room to hides their fat guts, like Joe Rogan experience.

not loving your mom
>short
So?
>skinny
So?
>never does anything IRL
he went to charlottesville

He was way fatter before

columbia, bolivia, rick james

Is sven a confirmed weeb, memedrops weebshit all the time?

hes a big guy

for jews

I got banned from Twitter for saying that in the future space kikes will be advocating for nigger immigration to the Mars colony from the ashes of the nigger ravaged Earth.
We're all getting banned from Twitter this month anyway, aren't we?

yeah the 18th

Implying a large motherfucking part of what we stand for is not having higher standards in a world that wants absolute dissolution and ugliness. There are standards, there is such a thing as 'normal', 'decent', 'appropriate', 'meaningful', 'sacred', etc.

If you want low standards go join antifa, shoot heroin, grow dreads, and suck cock.
If you want a coherent culture and a return to decency, you should at the very least follow the rules you want to impose.

If anyone needs the 52% meme, it's this guy. The look is fucking uncanny valley creepy.

Nick is very irritating because he criticizes endlessly and is very narcissistic. Some of his arguments are good, but most are bad. He is a good counter point to Allsup, but he's no good on his own.
He literally talks to and about her on the stream. It makes him sound young and immature.
>short
>skinny
Neither of these would be a problem if he wasn't constantly calling people soyboys and boasting about 'chad' nationalism.
>he went to charlottesville
And he attacks other people for doing the same all the time.

I keep telling you niggers that keto works
No fucking excuses, fatbros

Kenny?

What is one supposed to gather from this? The link between each thing is not clear enough to make a point. It's asinine.

TRS employs him. He doesn't have a normie job anymore.

i lost 80lbs doing IF with a mostly keto diet but i wasn't disciplined enough to stay off carbs and i've leveled out at 190 because of it

moarpheus thinks because of some typewriter punctuation curiosity on a 60 year old CIA document that the CIA created TRS

Literally this.
I thought he would be the only real white on the show, but it turns out the meme is even more true for him than many other Americans.
What a bunch of degenerates.

If you had a point you'd make it.