Why hasn't the narrow af waist style been imitated by other artists? One piece is like the #1 manga, isn't it?

Why hasn't the narrow af waist style been imitated by other artists? One piece is like the #1 manga, isn't it?

Mangaka care about being able to draw attractive girls even more than money I guess

You wont make it to the top by mindlessly copying somebody else's story, unless you happen to be Anno.

those waists aren't narrow af

Explain furter

Because people don't read OP for the art.

That waist-body ratio is disgusting, that's why.

Pretty much.
I like One Piece and all, but Oda needs to stop this shit.
And give Nami her clothes back while he's at it.

Anime was invented in 1970 by Japan, after the first animes like Ace wo nerae and Mobile Suit Gundam everyone in the world started to like anime. Back in the 80s all anime was composed of badass fighting and robots, and it was a passtime for men. Towards the end of the millennium Hideaki Anno tried ripping off the classics with anime like "Evagelion" and “Gunbuster”, this invented what would be known as “moeshit” and it was really successful among neckbeards and no life losers which bought that like mad, the other studios after seeing how successful Evangelion was tried to immitate Anno and for the next years all they made was moeshit and stuff for kids, yuck.

This thread is full of feminist tumtards.

>Anime was invented in 1970

Oda's art didn't start off like that though, if someone drew a manga with that artstyle it would be criticized like no other since it looks retarded but at this point we love Nami

Mashima has the best girls, THICK and HEALTHY. I watched Film Gold and couldn't enjoy the female designs at all.

Gundam invented anime. It did not literally invent animation, but it showed the world that Japanese animation could be used to create intelligent stories for adults. Before Tomino elevated anime, it was just a medium for kids cartoons.

Pic related, the kiddy shit from before anime was invented.

>passtime for men.

Because the female designs are hideous and have nothing to do with One Piece's popularity.

Why hasn't One's chicken scratch artstyle been imitated by other artists? OPM is like the #1 webcomic, isn't it?

>implying feminists actually have the balls to come here

That's not thick at all, that's an hourglass.

Go Nagai>>>>>>Tomino

Wouldnt exactly call her thick, but at least she doesnt look like a warped barbie doll

Nami is shit.

Fairy Tail is One Piece but shittier with way better character designs. Oda just gave up.

>Gundam invented anime
Wrong.
Jackie Chan invented anime.

They both only made works for children
Our guy Tomino invented anime, deal with it.

Who's the grey haired girl?

Is this a manga for children?

Yes, all cartoons and comic books are for children.

Such shitty bait doesn't deserve a (you)

Because it looks disgustingly inhuman. One Piece looks like garbage.

You do realize TTGL is a parody of all those mecha anime right? No shit it's going to have similarities.

Aha, I get it, just like how your opinion is a parody of a real one!

This

(You)
(You)
(You)

Now fuck off with your epic bait/falseflagging.

Fuck off autist

>reading unironically one piece
pls go away wan piss babies.

Oda females isn't great.

>You wont make it to the top by mindlessly copying somebody else's story

Yeah... like Oda copying Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya for 800 chapters.

Oh wait, he added tits, genius

one piss is ugly as shit so I'm glad only fairy fail tried to imitate it

Cuz OP is mainstream garbage and you should feel bad for posting this thread

although it makes tracking replies to you easier, what i really love is how the you feature really sets off some people

Oda and Raita should discuss their anatomy techniques. Maybe invent a machine that will turn all the 3d women into the world into their ideal hourglasses. Then it will be their 2d anatomy that is correct and all others will be disgusting.

Your waist-body ratio is disgusting.

beautiful

>Every woman Oda draws is just different shades of Nami
>All of them are like 70% leg with no ass

Sauce?

It just gets worse and worse as time goes on.

>Why hasn't the narrow af waist style been imitated by other artists?
Because it's downright off putting. Girls in One Piece have never been fappable unless drawn by other artists.

Persona and Vivi are the only attractive females in One Piece.

Oda's lolis are very underrated...

Because the girls aren't really the reason why One Piece is popular. Nami got 8th place in the last popularity poll, and she was the top girl on the list.

It's pretty unattractive, honestly. I'd be happy if Oda suddenly started drawing them THICC.

>Either you like what I want you to like or you believe in something that I hate! I can work backwards to find one possible reason out of many for your disagreement that involves having this belief, so that means that it must be true!

Does this sound familiar to you, user?

I know :(

It's disgusting.

>2d is 3d
fuck off

thick is disgusting too

My Waifu is never going to bear children so I'm fine with it.

same thing for computer fag

Hey Oda can draw women that isn't a diffrent shade of Nami if he puts his mind tp it.

Like big mom

I legit thought Fairy tail was drawn by the same guy that did One Piece when I first saw it.

>it was just a medium for kids cartoons
Doesnt change the fact that it was still anime, anime literally translates to cartoon.

I'd like to argue this but Tomino has spent the entirety of his life after Gundam trying to ruin Gundam. In regards to being a grumpy old man, he is the TV version of Miyazaki.

Because she looks like she just got out of Auschwitz. Big tits look good on healthy girls, not skeletons

there is nothing attractive in these messy bodies.

One Piece is not the best seller because of the waists.

Both healthy and thick got first ruined by fatfags and nowadays no one knows what the fuck they are supposed to be used for so people just throw the terms around at random.

Early female designs were so cool and interesting. Now everyone is a different shade of Nami.

Early OP girls had a similar thing going on too.

fairy tail girls havent looked like that for ages

If only.

disgusting. noodle hourglass is much better.

This.

>tfw you will never have a DF ability that lets you make a woman as thicc as possible as you want them to be

Nah. Turbosluts are amazing.