please refrain from posting other girls than best girl

best girl coming trough

>asuka

>tfw Asuka is my first and eternal waifu
Just why is she so perfect?

>remain single forever

It hurts to Asuka.

pls be my ai gf

soon brothers, trump will make anime real and we will all have our personal asuka gf

We can only hope.

Now we funnel our meme magick and kek will all have our Asuka to love and hold. my repeating digits confirm this.

>can't get it twice

Well, I guess that will do.

I actually had a dream about lying in a bed with her

Let me start by saying that Ayanami Rei isn’t even really a person. She’s a monstrosity made out Yui Ikari’s DNA. The connection between her and Shinji Ikari comes from Shinji being interested to her smell because it reminds him of his mother and the fact that his father is giving her positive attention instead of him. Her personality type in the original anime was a response to the love of typical emotionless and submissive anime girls, and why something like that wouldn’t work in real life. Both the manga and the movie versions replaced that with Shinji straight-up warming her up and making her more human than either her, her in-show clones, or the thousands of direct copies of her in other popular anime.

Rei is by far one of the worst girls in the show, maybe even just in anime altogether, because that was the point of the character. She’s the choice of people who want to escape from human interaction and want a pet to mold however they see fit. Which is why she’s great for a spineless loser like Shinji.

Are you me? I just had a dream with her today and I said I will always love you and said goodbye to her.

Just for one day, I'd like to see the face, age and weight of user next to each comment. Implying at least half of you are white piggu or have more skin conditions than a sloth.

>white piggu

Go home gook, your drunk.

This was best girl

Sup Forums is for Sup Forumssuka!

Post soft pink.

I cried yesterday on the dummy plug scene on 2.22..Much more touching than the toji version

If Asuka(best girl btw) asks Moot to come back, will he?

as moot knows who is best girl he would do anything for her

I wondering, I've been thinking about getting a waifu pillow of Asuka. Should I?

I sleep on a futon btw

I wish they sold blankets of Asuka though.

there is not a single reason not to get one user
other people dont visit you do they?

No, but my sisters kids come over during the week because my sister and brother in law go to work.My brother watches them.

I guess I could think about it, but money is short after Christmas.

I've officially hit the bottle. Asuka is all I live for.

Fun: From the early Arael concept and the description for A Man's Battle, that was planned as her episode and to feature a high-speed aerial battle with a giant murder bird made of swords.

Girls from tumblr like Asuka? kek.

One on the bottom right looks pretty similar to some of the monsters from Rahxephon.