Why does Trump hate this?

Southern Utah is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Wtf Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_A._Carlson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what has he done?

National Parks are fucking stupid anyway. I'm in AK and we're about to drill the fuck out of gayass ANWR after decades of fighting for the permits to do so. Obama fucked us so hard by declaring everything up here protected cuz muh nature and it fucked our economy hard. No more. Trump is truly the greatest president that god ever created

Dumb rural retards and their extractive industries need to die. The future lies in California, and specifically with Tesla and its Lithium battery plants.

He severely reduced the size of two national monuments in Southern Utah because "durr durr Obama did it therefore it sux MAGA"

You're a faggot. Obama did a land grab right before he left office because he wanted to fuck over a very conservative state. There was no other reason to do what he did.

Ugh disgusting, needs more McDonald's and fracking

Yes, the entire state should just be landscape and wildlife.

>there's no other reason to do what he did

How about preserving some of the most pristine land in the US? How about preserving sacred native american land?

I visited Grand Escalante as part of my Zion trip last year. Southern Utah is seriously the most beautiful place in the world. Leave it the fuck alone.

The monuments will still be protected and the parks will still be hundreds of acres large. The people of Utah hated the expansion of the parks because it's complete unnecessary, it's difficult to manage, and it smothers the nearby rural towns. If the locals want the land to be protected, they should be the ones to decide that, not King Nigger.

Anything left in government hands will eventually be ruined.

He gave the land back to the state. It should’ve never been stolen from the state in the first place, which is what Obama did.

NATIONAL PARKS ARE IMPORTANT. TRUMP MADE A MISTAKE WITH UNDERFUNDING THEM. THE NORTHWEST FIRES AND CALIFORNIA FIRES THIS LAST SUMMER WERE INSANE

Saint George, Utah native here

Grew up here will probably die here.

No one here cares
no one in moab cares
no one cares about this

Maybe some californian faggots in springdale might be butthurt.

You know what else southern utah has?

An assload of uranium? You know why we cant mine that shit?

Because king nigger faggot wont let us

Wanna know what else we have?
Loads of rare earth metals and minerals

Wanna know why we cant mine it?
King nigger

Wanna know something else?
I've done desert survival all my life and been out in the middle of nowhere.

There was no one out there
literally nothing

No one will even see these "eyesores" because no one fucking lives there.

Oh no the natives and the AYYS might get butthurt we took away their sacred land/testing grounds

fuck the natives and fuck those little grey faggots.

You dont know jack shit about my desert

Utah needs the revenue

eat shit

better than mormons

Dang, your senses serve you well. I am indeed a Califag. I'm a mestizo about to cash out on 500k worth of equity on my LA home. Thinking about culturally enriching St George with my large family. I like that it's 1 hour from Zion and not too far from Vegas.

you sound like a subhuman. forget about the politics, what kind of retard doesn't actually care about the environment

No one would care.

Youll get relocated to Dixie downs with all the other subhuman trash

if the meth heads don't get ya the skin heads will

he needs to pay the bills for all the mistakes the previous administrations made

One that realizes we need the uranium more than you sperging over some pretty picture online you giant faggot

^YOU are stupid^

how about we stop BBBBBBELIEVING obaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa did anything to help AMERICA

and understanhd he did EVVVERYTHING HE COULD TO HURT AMERICA

Yeah one time I saw a THICC little spic chica in Moab and thought about raping her in front of her grandma to reclaim rightful Aryan clay

Southern Utah is pretty yes

its also a heroine addicted cesspit of degeneracy and as important as a truck stop because we have almost no industry here.

We have the materials to be mined and we need to use them and maybe we can fix this fucking dump when we start bringing in money

What is there to do in Utah anyway? I'm going there for 12 days on business at the start of January. Gonna be based in Salt Lake City and all i've planned so far is skiing at the weekends.

Thats all you need.

Ill be up at snowbasin skiing myself
go hiking

if you wanna im sure someone will take you shooting out in the desert.

I like blowing shit up near spiral jetty

Hmm but where does the lithium come from?

CHYYNAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>we need the uranium
no you don't you fag. you mutts have more than enough uranium its byproducts seeping into your water

There's not a Walmart or McDonald's in site. Fuck that place and it's fucking zebras or whatever the fuck stands around out there.

Get this big government faggot outta here.

obama has nothing to do with it, amerimutt

>zion trip
>zyklon trip*

Nice. I probably won't have much time for anything else to be fair. I've always heard of Utah's amazing powder and top class resorts. So I've booked on Snowbird and Alta. I might try get in some shooting if I can.

What the with you saying that its a heroin addicted cesspit? I thought Utah had a reputation for being pretty wholesome and overwhelmingly white.

It's 2018, everywhere is a heroin addicted cesspit. Better bring a gun and waste some ms-13 spicniggers.

all this does is return the land to BLM control, you can still go there and visit and do whatever the hell you want, plus there now maybe hunting, ranching and limited mining access
thats about it. its still public access land

Clinton & Obama decided they had to protect this land that was in the hands of the states from the states. Despite the fact that the places haven't been touched in over several decades. Yet because of ((Native Americans)) saying "Our ancestors squatted a shit over here, therefore it's sacred.", Big Government had to protect the sacred shitting sites from the evil white men.

Bo Bartlett is tite.

It's literally just because Obama designated them

there is no further logic

makes me sad

thanks to the new tax plan, California can touch it's dick to it's own asshole
and you can move into a to tent city and pay 1,000,000 dollars in rent

>500k house in LA
see
funny, you gotta cash out now so as not to get fucked with an overvalued inner-city outhouse in the future

nigger

>land grab
explain how preventing the Utahrds from selling off pristine acreage to build wallmarts instead of having nature preserve for hunting, recreating, grazing camping etc.. is a land grab

>there is no further logic
Utahards want it for fracking, walmarts and more tax free LDS real-estate

>white people are superior and innovative
>have to rely on government subsidies and fossil fuel mining like sand-niggers

>kike shills want this to happen to southern Utah

As other anons said, Bears Ears and the Grand Staircase is one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Only jews would want to strip mine it like they have elsewhere in Utah.

Don't the Mormons have a mine in Utah where they are literally digging non-stop until they find some golden artifact?

MUST. FRACK. UTAH.

>only jews
clearly you dont have much experience with the Heretics over at the LDS church and their habbit of paving over farms for massive parking lots and walmarts

heh, their holy text was written on golden plates, but I didn't know they were looking for them. It's not real, anyway. Mormons are probably just cryptojews, I don't believe they're not part of the matrix. They play a huge role in google and the NSA and intelligence agencies are notorious for recruiting mormons.

>a leaf

>oh no the canyon is gonna go from federal control to state control impeach drumpf now

Beauty is subjective, resources are concrete. The world will be covered in metal eventually who cares

SHILL BABY SHILL

>Ooh, if Uncle Sugar doesn't control it, it will be destroyed!
Put a gun in your mouth. Everyone else should sage.

How’s Saint George to live in. I spent a couple days there and loved it and I’m seriously considering moving there

Dude, that land is nothing but craggy and dry. The only living thing there is the mutated, cannibalistic family of hillbillies.

Liberal faggot subhuman thinks electricity comes from SF Farts

Cause rural and suburban retard trump voters like to destroy nature to get more gas for their trucks. Trump is making America great again by allowing more gas so rural and suburban retards can buy their high school kids trucks that they can have unprotected underage sex in. Utah wants to be like Alabama now but in reality it's bad optics.

>extractive industries need to die.
Lithium is the result of extractive industries, you fucking retard.

LDS church is probably a bunch of jews, themselves, they admit to loving jews, they care so much about their genealogy... it seems obvious to me.

Regardless, they're spooky. This dude was head of the mormon church and also director of the NRO (the most secretive and highest budget US intelligence agency) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_A._Carlson

spoken like a true kike. leave the basement sometimes, fatass

Good. The federal government owns far too much land in the west as it is.

Not to mention the coal that fuels the power plant that sends electricity to their homes so they can plug them in.

>fill the site with garbage and cover, using the land for commerical or industrial property
>no one is hurt

>mine oil out of ground
>burn it and pollute the atmosphere

I like dinky little 4 cyl honda motors and boxer engines like everyone else, but you're dumb if you believe that photo

>one of the most beautiful parts of the world
>dude that land is nothing
>american education

You're pretty much admitting you're stupid and uncultured. Congratulations!

Are you honestly stupid enough to think they’re going to pave over the whole place or something?

durrrr what's to protect?

not just that. trump cut back on all national parks. the intensity of forest fires this year was an indirect result of that

>literally who cares
Call me when he grows a pair and renames it back to Mount McKinley.

see for what they did a few hundred miles away, kike

Faggots like you think carbon dioxide is pollution.

Keep sucking those SF Farts

>Lithium
Holy ecological mining disaster there, bub.

I’m not seeing jack shit it that picture

It is beautiful, user, and you're a faggot that believes any bullshit you're told. Do you think Obama did this because he cares about parks? Do you think that nigger is going to hike across Utah?
>you know you want to go back so just go back.

I enjoyed my time in St George and Cedar City.

Your women are dimes.

>some people look at this and see nothing but unused mineral reserves

niggers come in many forms

I agree its beautiful and unique but it is massive. It consists of like 60% of Utah

Jews seized millions of acres over the last 20 years from Americans. They wanted to turn it into rents. Trump gave it back to Americans.

And production of "Lithium" batterys is clean? All the land damage for mining the rare metals boy you are delusional.

Why do you not want people to have jobs? WTF OP?

That's a zoomed out version, go look at an aerial map of northeastern Utah and see how they transformed the landscape.

Yeah, kikes. What percentage ashkenazi are you? All I see is shit I want to climb, not strip mine.

>muh rocks and desert wasteland

>I have never been to Utah, or climbed a mountain, or left my basement

>boy you've gotta be a real queer to think that rocks look pretty

Gee, we should just sell Rockefeller the entire United States so he can profit and give wagecuck minimum wage employment

Cause Mormons are scum of the earth and shouldn't be allowed to have nice things

And here’s a aerial map of Salt Lake City. Can you belive they ruined all that land by building a city there!!! A Boo Fucking Hoo!!!

UTAH UGLY =__=
strip mine this shithole, who needs nature

>There was no other reason to do what he did.
I'm guessing you've never been to those areas. They're beautiful and largely untouched by humans. It's a place where you can forget civilization exists.

niggerspic wants to leave niggerspic land and infect other states with mindvirus, what a surprise

wow now I won't be able to look at pictures of places from above our economy is ruined!!!!!!!

The difference between Salt Lake City and fracking fields is that people live in the former and it doesn't only exist so that jews can turn a buck

Where are you going with this? He let the people back on the land. Obama was the nigger who plopped in the keep out sign down

Oh no gore! ahh!

Wanna know how I know you're a kike? You hate what is beautiful.

Just because it is beautiful doesn't mean the federal government must control its use. Federal land management is very dysfunctional, and the Antiquities Act is being abused in a clear overreach of executive power (it was originally designed to allow the president to protect small *monuments*, not vast swathes of land). By allowing more local control, it enables a greater degree of feedback in decisionmaking, and is likely to result in a better optimization between competing uses. The federal government controls vastly too much land out west, and corrupt bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. are in bed with outdoor equipment corporations like Patagonia and REI, which rely on protected federal land to make money. The best option would probably be to simply give the land to Native American tribes and let them do what they want, but the current rollback of size with continued federal control is an improvement over the status quo.

>liking 4 cylinders

how can you like such a barren place? white people are meant to live among trees, not sand

Ironically I just spent Thanksgiving at both of these Monuments as well as Bryce Canyon, Zion and the Grand Canyon.

The monuments along with Dixie National Forest are fucking huge. I agree with both arguments but ultimately side with let the state and it's reps decide what to do with their land.

>still not realising Trumps a Jew puppet after the Syria strike episode
Everything beyond that was inevitable. "Dreamers" will be given amnesty, doubt a wall will be built.

And people get jobs working on those fracking fields so they can continue to live there. Win win.

>there are no trees in Utah

Try again, this time, try a point where at least you can pretend to know what you're talking about