Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

: "I am the rubber of my hose
Steel is my body and CO2 is my blood
I have put down over 1000 Flameys
Unknown to Uluru
Nor known to Rippuru
Have withstood Pucking to smack down Dark QT
But yet, these hands will never hold Sou-chan.
So as I pray, Unlimited Extinguisher Works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u1ZR4Db9II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PYTHIE DID NOTHING WRONG

Be that as it may, I still want to MARRY Mariko!

Shadow Gale should just lock Best Girl in her dungeon until she stops causing trouble.

It didn’t help with Shufflin spear she took for Deluge at the end

>Withstood Pucking
That's not what withstanding something looks like user

There's Uluru,CQ and Pfle for a short period of time due to the video

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Tell me about Snow White, why does she wields a Fire Extinguisher as a weapon?

Nobody noticed her until she wielded a Fire Extinguisher.

Because its a versatile and deadly instrument of war.

Because its red, so the blood mixes well with it.

This is Pucking.

Fire extinguisher-kun:
- is long
- is hard
- is strong
- is tough
- is big
- is reliable
- has saved her life more than once
- will never try to Puck her
- will always be there for her
- does bludgeoning damage to counterpoint Rulah
- can squirt his sticky white stuff for ages and ages

She wields the hose portion and pretends it's Sou's penis. Spraying white foam all over other magical girls is symbolic of how his magical girl harem in Nemurinland means he's dicking everyone who died along the way, which doesn't include her and never will.

I swear to god that fire extinguisher looks too perfect.

It's not even something I would think is bad to trace, it's just goddamn tracing always just fucks shit up. Damn humanity's ability to recognize patterns so well.

Because she does it for free.

Reminder that a life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed

Reminder that SW set things up so she could stare at Puck's naked body for an hour.

How the hell does it take an hour to change clothes?

How should I know? She's a fashionista or something, or she likes to give saabisu to her minions.

Puk-sama gotta look good

Sou-chan, Alice and Pythie did.

You forgot Dark QT

Pretty sure that was after fire extinguisher.

No, she became Snow White sexual after Fire Extinguisher, same with Fal and all the other mahou shoujos.

She looked away from the sky. Dark Cutie was right in front of her. 30 cm in front of her.

Due to shock, Deluge withdrew her head, and hit the back of her head against the wall, groaning slightly.

“Oh. You okay?” asked Dark Cutie.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it,” said Deluge.

Dark QT a cute

Wait, what was Dark QT trying to do again?

I wouldn't call Dark QT SW sexual, she's not nearly as obssessed as Pythie and actually gives a shit about other things, she's more of a battorusexual, specifically related to heroes

Dark QT really is a villain, she doesn't give a fuck about personal space.

I think she was just trying to see if Deluge was OK

Trying to cuck Deluge from BBC to make her reveal her true colors.

Would Dark QT and Ripple be good friends?

She was hero sexual, but SW made her SW sexual when she showed Dark Cutie her moves with Fire Extinguisher-kun.

SW sexual is Pythie, to the point where she doesn't really give a shit about much else, Dark QT is much tamer, she just wants a climactic showdown with her

Okay

I'm gonna start reading volume 2 for realsies now while I wait for stores to open for grocery shopping

I'll it this time, seriously

I just noticed that Puck Puck is holding a toy hammer

Oh wow, that's like the perfect weapon for her.

Well by weapon, I mean tool of friendship.

I wonder if she's gonna fight in QUEENS with it.

desu I actually enjoyed the Peaky Angels being little shits

You forgot Rippuru. Girl kept stalking Snow White online all the time, but was too tsundere to admit it until the end.

its supposed to be desu instead of desu

Pythie was obsessed with Cranberry before discovering SW, she gave a shit to Tot Pop and Prism Cherry, and she did rape Rippuru, so I wouldn't call her SWsexual.

fuck Sup Forums keeps changing T.B.H to desu

She even has the same type of weapon as Quake. She's the perfect loli for her.

When is this what-if supposed to have happened?

Stop being new. You don't have to explain something like that.

After Unmarked if Ripple didn’t get her arm and eye cut off.

One you go dark, you don't come bark.

>what-if
It looks entirely reasonable during SWRP. SW was happy and smiling and had fun with Ripple at the time.

Have fun reading user.

Never ever, just like this

Look at it again, there's clearly something wrong with the picture. Ripple's arm and eye are still intact

>“You like Ruler?” asked Nemurin.

>The girl nodded, eyes still fixated on Ruler.

>“She really is pretty, huh?” said Nemurin, also looking at Ruler.

>“Not only that… she’s cool, amazing, and flawless," said the girl.

Awww. Swim-chan so adorable.

>“But why serve the princess when you can be a princess yourself?” asked Nemurin.

GOD DAMN IT NEMURIN.

Ruler could have been alive and gotten a loli waifu if it was not for you.

Reminder it is all Nemurin's fault

She better be burning in magical girl hell.

She's having a good time in Nemurinland with BCM though.

Rude

I still don't get why Nemurin is gay as fuck for CM in the side story and drama CDs. I didn't know they knew each other while reading Unmarked

I'm not sure. It's probably something from Peaceful Days. I've seen people saying that CM was Nemurin's Mentor and that Cranberry was CM's mentor.

Can Styler Mimi give a Magical Girl a penis?

Yes. She can even give herself one.

Magical girls only ever fall in love with human men and their fairies. Decent, wholesome magical girls at least.

She probably did it to herself in one of her "battles" with Marika. She gotta put that 5/5 Hand Dexterity to good use.

Decent magical girls fall in love with other magical girls.

Good magical girls love DICK.

Good magical girls love girls.

Good magical girls love all the boys.

Ideal Magical Girls should love their Ojou-samas.

So SG is not ideal?

As much as a certain hairfag might protest, no magical girl is Ideal.

How ironic of you to post the Cure who still have a crush on someone who she knew is a girl.

Exactly how rare Magical Girl (Male) are?

They can't be THAT rare if even fucking animals can become Magical Girls.

What's the rate for the Magical Girl (female)? How many on X amount of people are potential Magical Girls?

I remember someone said that male MG is as rare or rarer than animal MG. The only remotely concrete statistic we know so far are:

- Fav confirmed LP is the only male out of the 16 MGs in N-City.
- From 7753's side story:
>Animal Magical Girls are a rare breed. 7753 had scouted over 500 Magical Girls, and out of them, there were only 3 animals.

So it's an absurdly small number.

Forgot to mention, but the rate of female MGs are 1 per 10k normies, according to Fav's MGRP game statistics.

Makes me wonder how 7753 cooperated with Animal MG's after she scouted them.

Also could this mean that there could be animal MG's having jobs in the different LoM divisions?

I'm almost certain that all animal MGs work in LoM (or for the Sages) instead of roaming around in the human world. This is because they need a caretaker who will put them to good use, or else they might cause trouble with the power they have.

It makes sense, seeing how Pfle asked 7753 to take care of Mei instead of letting her roam free.

7753 also said:
>In most cases, they were quite blunt. They tend to act on instinct, and they express their emotions extremely and straightforwardly. Their allegiances are always clear as well, rarely backstabbing those who they are loyal to.

So considering the world population is 7 billions there's about 700000 potential Magical Girls on Earth.

Let's assume that "over 500" is 700 so adding a few zeroes that means there''s 3000 potential Magical Girls (animal)

And assuming that 1 out of 16 is (male) (probably very inaccurate base number) then that means that there's 43750 potential Magical Girls (male).

Also, that would mean that 187 out of those 3000 (animal) is also (male).

What kind of sidestories do you want to see in the series?

First Mage and Sages SOL

The 1/16 is too unreliable to entertain any meaningful assumption about it.

Note also that not everyone with a potential will be made into an MG. Fav implied that normally only the (seemingly) good people will be chosen. Nasty people like CM are only chosen because Fav thought it'd be fun for the death game.

7753, Filuru and CQ complain about their respesctive bosses

Hairfag "training" Keek.

I'm assuming its because not many males acknowledge the fact that they can become magical girls purely because of their gender. Didn't Toco say something about how adults becoming magical girls were rare too and that this must been that Kurikurihime acknowledged she could become a magical girl despite her age?

Did we have anything featuring the elves yet?

Anyway I want Hana, Filuru, Mimi, CQ. More Quake would be good too, since I want to see someone actually asked if she's a pedo in her face. Something between Deluge and BBC that didn't involve drugging.

The unmarked manga artist shipped them.

Would that make Ruler a lolicon?

Unlike whatever Quake would say, yes.

But is it really lolicon when she doesn't know Swim's actual age and is attracted only to her Swim's looks?

That depends on whether she'd really back off after learning Swim's age.

Swim's obsession with Ruler aside, I had always thought it's out of character to depict Ruler paying any thought to Swim2. Until I read Unmarked just the other day and saw Ruler's POV:
>Swim Swim’s aloof demeanor, combined with her looks being more on the attractive side. Slender body, her breasts, her face. A ridiculously attractive appearance.

Now I understand where all the shipping art came from.

i've been trying to find the mp3 or flac for girls game but i can't find it anywhere
does anyone know where to get it?
youtube.com/watch?v=1u1ZR4Db9II

Gay as fuck.

No wonder Mary bullied her.

Remove homos.

Wait wait wait. We're thinking about QUEENS the wrong way. What if Puk wins? And makes the world world into her friend? At that point, the only one who could possibly stop her would be Grim Heart. And maybe Pythie if Pukin's sword can over-ride the Puk Puckening somehow. But it would be Grimheart and Pythie against the whole world. Who else wants to read THAT story?

Hey guys, TL-kun here. I wanted to give a somewhat small update before I head to bed for the day.

Blue Magical Girl is busy is going well.

I just received confirmation from the JP Fans about something interesting.

The 2015 Calendar contains a series of side stories called "Circle of Life". I still need to get this side story, and I will, no matter what.

Anyways, in that side story, there was an unnamed Magical Girl that appeared on each side story in the background.

While she was unnamed, her description and her speech has been confirmed by the JP fans that it's basically Lethe.

This means I REALLY need to get the calendar + Circle of Life so I can translate it.

...Damn, Asari. Calendar should've been made in 2014, meaning Lethe cameo'd a whole TWO YEARS before her official appearance in QUEENS. This seems to be a recurring pattern with Magical Girls debuting as cameos long before they show up in the main story. (Lazuline 1 debuted in Episodes before showing up in ACES, so did Lazuline 3 before JOKERS. Timeline-wise, Pythie was in SWRP before Limited. Even then, she was mentioned in Restart briefly before being in Limited.)

...Flame Flamey's return when?

Also, in my spare time in break, I'm doing a drawing (still in-progress) of that user a couple threads back who said I missed a few characters in my Restart fanart. I'll post it again when it's finished

I love Ripple!

Draw Flame Flamey next!

Make your own Magical Girl kudasai.

which of the Circle of Life side stories is her cameo in

New Year and the Tortoise
Flower Viewing Without Magical Girls
Princesses of the Beach
Pechika, Thinking of the taste of Autumn

Yes, Flamey bullying must happen!