Is there really estrogen in tap water?

Is there really estrogen in tap water?

Do you live in a pussified liberal metro area, sure. Does my local waterwork with 300 subscribers fill in estrogen? Probably not.

yes

wouldn't they want to reduce fertility rates amongst low income peoples?

Alex Jones said that there's estrogen in the tap water because of all the birth control hormones women piss and shit out, and it cannot be filtered

Well my water comes straight from the mountain, purified on the way down to my house so.

can i have some?

Estrogen is way bigger than other molecules that are filtered in tap water.

that fucking face what the fuck

I believe this water is tapped in Norway. I don't know if they still sell it, they quit selling it here years ago as there weren't enough hipsters buying it. I mean it was basically the Apple of bottled water.

What's life like in norway?

Obvious edit, idiot

Now someone post the original

This is why I use a water filter

this is why you should be injecting testosterone with proper ancillaries, we all deserve to be hyper masculine

It's birth control in the water from the roastie population. You can't filter all that shit out.

It's the Texas of Europe with a culture more like Minnesota or Maine. It's pretty damn comfy. Do we have our problems? Sure, as every western country. But in my opinion Norway has handled all the recent bullshit a lot better, we've accepted maybe a thousand refugees while Sweden has taken in well over 100,000 a year. Germany 1 million.

Economy's robust, standard of living is quite high, we actually drive cars and like in houses unlike bongs, frogs and krauts. Anyway, not to rant on too long.

Yes, the synthetic estrogen from birth control doesn't break down naturally and isn't removed during regular filtration. This becomes a real issue if your water is pulled from the same place the waste water is discharged, like lakes and reservoirs. The estrogen concentrations have reached high enough levels to cause sex changes in fish and amphibian species, which is where we get that famous Alex Jones quote from.

No it's not, most mass filtration plants don't use actovated carbon or reverse osmosis filters which you need to remove the estrogen. Even if you install a home filter you won't remove all of it. It's better to source your water from a place without estrogen to begin with, like a private well.

BLACK HOLE SUN WONCHA COME AND SOY UP THE TAP WATER

>This becomes a real issue if your water is pulled from the same place the waste water is discharged, like lakes and reservoirs.
How would I figure out if this is the case where I live and where would I have to live for this to not happen?

>It's the Texas of Europe with a culture more like Minnesota
There is nothing to be proud about being Minnesota

I am aware :)

When women on birth control piss the hormones get into the water

>urban soy bois
>checks out
Urban centers are most likely to have this problem.

Can someone tell me where the upvote button is?

That bitches eyes make her look like she's from Innsmouth. All fishy froggy and shit

You can look up your local water utility information, usually they have websites for the drinking water plants that provide information on where the water is sourced from and how they treat it. They should also have annual water quality reports posted so you can see if you're drinking other fun things, like elevated metal levels, chloroform, ect. At least this is how it works in the U.S because they're legally required to make all this information publically available.

Yes. I talked to a worker at a water treatment facility. He said, there are some things they simply can't get out of the water. Medication residue and also anti baby pill (which would be that estrogen). So, tap water basically contains:
1. flouride (it's added in countries like the USA)
2. medication (antidepressiva, antipsychotics...)
3. chlorine (it's known to make infertile)
4. Lead / various metals (degrading pipes, someone dumped paint down the toilet...)

I asked, why they don't clean those away too? It's too expensive and not "on the list" to do, he said.

Oh, and no it's not safe to drink.

U M A

Only water anyone in my family drinks.

Kek

Pretty sure that’s sparkling water though, at least in the one in the hotel I was at it was

Hahahahaha

They recalled the water because of mold, fucktard

Cannot be filtered. It can be separated by distillation. Which is why I drink distilled water.

>I iz a science

I'm dying here

Apparently they sell it flat and carbonated.

Nice try, bottled water salesman. German tap water is as clean as spring water. I've been drinking it for like 20 years now and I'm still fine.

They do still sell it, i bought a bottle of the stuff this previous year here just because i liked the bottle.

they have both regular and sparkling versions. the picture in question is the normal one.

>less niggers & spics
From a spic in Texas :)

i work for a water/soil testing company and yes there is, a lot of chemicals that match birth control

Oh shit, Dr. Robert Gallo browses Sup Forums.

only bottled water is actually worse than tap water in germany.

Ernsthaft, ist kein witz. Habe wirklich mit den Leuten gesprochen die da arbeiten. Du kannst selber nachfragen, die machen da kein Geheimnis draus.

Women take birth control. They fee highly estrogenic piss. Water gets recycled. Purification system can't pick up the estrogen. We end up drinking estrogen. Simple

Ideally, get a whole house reverse osmosis system.

Living in SC with a shallow well.
How fucked is my water?

fraking nearby? no, then you simply have all that stuff farmers dump on their fields in your water... and what's raining down... probably some heavy metal and bacterial contamination too. That's about it, enjoy your healthy well water.

well water? prolly lead, mercury, radium, atrazine, bacteria, nitrates, pesticides