I know we all want to fuck these two, but which series do you think will become AOTS...

I know we all want to fuck these two, but which series do you think will become AOTS? It's clear that these two are the best of the season and I doubt Maid Dragon will be as good as either of them.

Demi manga is nothing special, so out of those two probably LWA.

1. Akko is NOT for sexual. You have Diana and the burger chick for that.

2. What anime is right?

AOTS right here
Strike Witches with Nazi WWII trench warfare

>Trench warfare

As they ride on magical robot ponies.

*WAOTS
ftfy friend

> girl on the left

sauce

But neither of those are Bang Dream

I honestly don't see anything beating LWA this season.

>sexualizing witches
Anyways Maidoragon is going to be a sleeper hit once secondaries realize that it's not just a shitty SoL like they think it is. I wouldn't underrate it, especially before it even airs.

LWA, I guess, and I'm not even really interested in it.

But, that chick from the right side of the image...the manga is dogshit, so definitely not that.

Demi-chan is bland. LWA is the better out of the two but Maidragon will be better.

I honestly don't see anything beating Demi-chan this season.

Demi-chan was clearly AOTS before it even aired for anyone who read manga.

LWA is decent, but its continuate/relaunch basically so more of the same, plus doubtful it`ll remain engaging for whole durection since they artificially stretched plot. Demi on other hand remains great.

Basically solid "we know it`ll be great" vs "it might be great, but likely not live up to OAV/Movie quality"

>Demi-chan was clearly AOTS before it even aired for anyone who read manga.

Hell its Sup Forums season again with Trigger drones infesting threads. As if Jojo was not bad enouth.

How could you NOT know? It's Atsuko Kagari from Little Witch Academia.

If you honestly think LWA isn't one of the better series this season, you just have major shittaste. This has nothing to do with liking Trigger or not.

It was and it is, my new friend. Same way Hinamatsuri or Centeur Nayami would be if they get adaptations too. Or Yotsuba, since you posted it (though its never getting anime)

>liking LWA makes you a trigger drone and crossboarder
Fuck off.

The year's barely just begun reddits are already praising the next kyoanus flop. How cute.

You motherfucker, don't even compare Hinamatsuri to this boring tripe as a joke.

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi was like ten times better than Demi chan, yet it's 10 times worse than Hinamatsuri. Open your eyes. Demi Chan manga isn't better, but nothing to brag about either.

What's up with this Demi-chan spam?
Is this the trolls target?

Uh, you do know that LWA was largely funded by Sup Forums and other webzones, right? Its pretty much the spawn of Sup Forums.

First episode was good, so more people wanna talk about it, I guess.

My cash is on Konosuba 2 or Seiren. Maid Dragon will probably be garbage like Phantom World.

LWA and Demi should be pretty good though.

No, it's not. Fuck off with your rip-off.

Spoken like a true Sup Forumsirgin.

LWA was decent, but its still matter of taste and its not universally appealing - especially in bigger doses. Given netflix money maybe THIS time Trigger will be able to maintain quality in their TV anime (which they usually fail) and it`ll not be a VERY noticable drop from OAV quality - but doubtful.

Aside from the fact story and characters are not actually as great as fans pretend them to be - the issue is a transition to full TV series, most likely resulting in weak story, "filler" episodes and bad pacing. It can turn great still, but chances are against it - Kyousogiga would be recent example (though it actually did expand story good, since unlike LWA the shorts were just teaser for actual story, while in LWA case they rewrite and extend OAV story to stretch it to TV)

And as far "better series this season", there is quite a competition, so it might or not fall on place 5 or even 6, depending on how it performs. Doubt it`ll even be in top 3.

dragon maid has already won the 2017

Sup Forums is Aniplex astroturfing territory

Demi was fine but it can't be AOTS when __rakugo exists in the same season

But yes, I still want to fuck right. Great girl

>Maid Dragon will probably be garbage like Phantom World.
No it won't.

Are you stupid? They're utterly different. Just because KyoAni is adapting it doesn't change the fact that one's a generic light novel adaptation and the other is just a comedy manga.

Your taste is shit and so is your opinion.

>Spoken like a true Sup Forumsirgin.
Nope, you getting upset about a rather good anime for nor legit reason and trying to start studiowars is Sup Forumsirgin attitude.

Awww, what's the matter, retard? Can't stand reality? Time to go back to your safe space!

No u

How contrarian I must be to become one with Sup Forums?

The only spam is Imashit crossboarders invading Sup Forums again and being confused people dont actually share their opinion that the only show this season they watched - LWA is by default aots. Pretty much like with Luluco.

Sorry, only vampire is for sexual.

>anime original
>filler
>calling anyone else a Sup Forumsirgin
You need to go back

You must hate yourself and life itself.

Fuck off, reddit/MAL/CR/v/haterver. Sup Forums has nothing to do with it.

In general I don't consider KyoAni to produce anything worth of value past Amagi.
They're on track to being the shittiest studio with such great titles as Chuuni, Phantom World, soon to be Maid Dragon and Free!

Would rather drop my wads on the new GoHands show than anything KyoAni could do with a comedy series.

LWA isn't Imaishi's show genius

WAOTS may you say user.
accept its destiny.

>inventing stuff about a series after 1 episode aired as if you've watched it all already
What did he meme by this

>WWII trench warfare

>Triggerbulls are already going all out

Konosuba will be the aots.
Demi-chan is good, not 10/10 though
LWA is plain terrible. 'turn off your brain and watch dem visuals. sincerely yours, trigger. we're not responsible for any brain cells lost in the process.'

I've noticed it too. I guess when you're competing with stuff like Konosuba and LWA you've got to pur some work into getting the show noticed.
I bet half or more of the "rate the season so far" threads in the coming months will start with a Demi-chan OP.

Like it or not this board had a lot to do with LWA's success, like with anything Trigger.

Which is why I don't really give a shit about it. Honestly, I do think it's nice but I don't understand the hype. It reminds me of that other witch anime 4C made that people loved...it's nice that it's original, and it looks nice, but I don't actually particularly like it. I don't find it interesting.

Free is actually okay (at least season 1), and I don't know what your grudge is against Maid Dragon but Cool Kyoushinsha makes good manga so come the fuck off it.

>amagi
>value

Okay, who the fuck shitposted Demi-chan so hard on other boards that people are now constantly making threads calling it AOTS? The thread for the first episode was slow and comfortable as fuck but now it's like every Triggerfag who came here to spam LWA picked it up as well. Please leave.

You aren't allowed to like maid dragon because kyoani

It's automatically bad because kyoani

If you defend maid dragon you're a kyoani-drone or whatever buzz word that applies.

Even if you don't give a shit about studios and only want to see a maid dragon you're a kyoani loving faggot

Triggerniggers have no chance when Kyoani delivers yet another masterpiece. How would Harry Potter rip-off ever compete

That's the impression I'm getting.

>If you speak the truth, you're just a redditor!
Your mask is slipping, newfag.

I have no grudge against Maid Dragon. I just don't really care about KyoAni works, their style is all samey and lacks substance.

Actual objective rating from a person qualified to have one unlike everyone here.

AOTS:
Seiren

Other contenders in order from best to lest popular:
1. Konosuba
2. Maid Dragon
3. Gabriel Dropout
4. Demi
5. Kuzu no Honkai
6. Hand Shakers
X. ACCA
XX. LWA

The same applies to LWA. Apparently everyone who likes it is a shitposting trigger drone and whatever other buzzwords people come up with.

Same goes for LWA. See .

After you.

Your delusions remind me of Flip Flopper fags delusions of grandeur.

Is Nichijou really that similar to Phantom World in your opinion, and Free similar to Chuunibyou? Or Hyouka, how similar is that to Hibike Euphonium?

K-ON is about the only thing in their repertoire kind of similar to Maid Dragon, I believe.

LWA is cancer for normalfags just like Kill la Kill, thanks Trigger for ruining another season. Time to filter this crap.

Kono suba S2 will be AotS

It's typical IRC reverse trolling

The fact that it has A-1face and is a monster girl series just makes it easier to shitpost with

Fucking haremfag kys

I have no idea why Demi-chan seems so popular all of a sudden. The manga always had a relatively meh reception around here, the girls are nothing special, and iirc people were actually ticked off about the altered character designs back when it was announced.

What style?

That user didn't mention anything about Trigger, why bring it up?

No shit it's the same. Although, honestly, LWA doesn't deserve any particular backlash. It's overhyped to all hell, but at least it's not ironic garbage like Inferno Cop or overblown like KLK.

Everyone who likes Trigger is a shitposting trigger drone same way as Shaft fans are. Except Shaft fags are actually from Sup Forums, sadly.

Hey, I'm not the one who sperged out and whined about how everyone who disagrees is from Sup Forumsreddit/co/ and such. You clearly belong among them, as you act just like them.

Says Saturday Morning Cartoons fag

Notice how fans of shows that are actually good like Rakugo don't participate in this shitflinging "threads".

I didn't read the manga, but the first episode was very comfy. I expected it to be stupid shit and bad enough to drop it right away.

>why bring it up?
To show that Maid Dragon isn't the only series that gets memed on?

Demi is crap, fuck off with that shit

>Rakugo fans
If they exist, it's over at /y/

After you.

>happy as heck to finally see tooru and the crew finally get animated
>its gona get shitposted to hell and back in the threads because >kyoani meme

Haven't watched Demi-chan yet, but i read the manga and it's not really that good. It's cute and all but the potential for AOTS is low when you got LWA and Konosuba S2 airing in the same season.

And it's too early to be talking about that anyway when a ton of first episodes didn't even air yet.

My bet will be between LWA, Konosuba, Maid Dragon and Akiba's Strip (I want to believe, after DEEN it will be GONZO's turn to surprise everyone). LWA got a really strong first episode though.

Wasn't Nichi before all of those?
Anyways, no way. Nichijou and PW are completely different, same goes for the other shows. It's just that the material they've been adapting has ranged from mediocre to really fucking boring (Kyoukai no Kanata, Musaigen) the past couple years. K-On and Nichi were alright, and things like Lucky Star and FMP I've always loved. With the occasional good show like Hyouka and Amagi (and I guess Hibike but I didn't bother watching that).

I'm just tired of KyoAni adaptations. I would've ditched the bus after Free! but I kept hoping for the better, this is the year I'm done.
Sameface syndrome, bean mouths, traced backgrounds.

But there's the thing. People who have no idea what the anime or manga is about will think that the anons who post in threads like this are the actual fans of the show.

Then since the thread is full of shit flinging they'll automatically think that the people who like x manga or anime are retarded shitposters and their manga or anime is too.

>implying you wouldn't

>He likes anime that panders to the Western audience

Bet you watched Avatar too.

First Avatar series was kino, you turbopleb.

All holes need to be filled either way.

The one on the right relies on fetish fuel with fang faggotry you'd see in a hentai CG collection. The one on the left looks like a real character.

So obviously LWA is AOTS

>Muh taste

Was making those buzzwords sound like super mario levels part of your plan?

shit, I did

Why can't I like LWA and demi-chan along with maid dragon.

Is it not possible to like more than one thing at a time or have the studio shitposters tricked me into thinking that?

Too bad about the ending being cut short to just a kiss under a bridge and then nothing.

It is well possible, you just have to not be a Triggerdrone. The issue Sup Forums has with them is same it has with /u/

>Why can't I like [...] demi-chan
cause it's bad

LWA is shit for western people, you can like actual anime like Demi-chan and Maid Dragon without problem.

Said the Kyoanus sucker