What does he mean by this?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/lewandowskis-book-offers-behind-scenes-look-at-campaign.html

>-- Trump’s dinner order consisting of “two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

Why does this man eat like this? His sodium levels must be insane. Does he do it for the pure caloric energy that he needs to function in his 6D- chess games?

>McDonald’s was apparently just one of the “four major food groups” on “Trump Force One”; the remaining three were pizza, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Diet Coke.

Tastes good, go fuck yourself.

absolutely american. two burgers i might just cry

I don’t give a shit what anyone says. If you are too good for fast food I don’t trust you one bit.

> filet of fish

Fucking patrician tastes.

And then he lost. Oh wait...

HOW MANY BIG MACS?

A LARPing Burger meme

>two Filet-O-Fish
You're not allowed two.

Maybe that's his only meal. Maybe some of it was for someone else. Maybe it was a cheat meal when he eats alright the rest of the week. He'd be way fatter if he ate like that every day.

Either way, why do you care what he eats?

>mcdonalds tastes good
For cardboard maybe. Neck yourself.

2 BIG MACS 2 MUCH

More then 1 it's all i can say.

BECAUSE OF 2 FUCKING SCOOPS THATS WHY! REEEEEEEE

OP is obviously too young to remember Bill Clinton's obsession with McDonalds. That's the only place he'd eat when he was on the road. After one of his annual physicals he was on TV complaining that his doctors ordered him to stop eating there.

Hey OP - why do you give a fuck what he eats? I don't see him bitching about your Cheetos and Mountain Dew addiction.

Truly is white trash. I guess that's why the right wingers love him so much.

No one who doesn't have sodium related hypertension should give a fuck about sodium.

Big Macs are patrician. Probably the best tasting shit burger.

REEEEE WHY DOES HE GET TWO

Never seen a chocolate "malted" at McDonalds. I've seen shakes, but those aren't malts,

This is why everone hates liberals.

He's white trash with a plane.

>BLUMPF IS SPENDING TOO MUCH TAXPAYER MONEY ON STUFF A BLOO BLOO
>WHAT? TRUMP'S EATING A $15 MCDONADS MEAL INSTEAD OF A $200 SEAFOOD DINNER HIS EXECUTIVE CHEF AND COOKING STAFF MADE? HAHAHA WHAT A POOR LOSER WITH SHIT TASTE!

The guy just can't win with you people, can he?

Are you really an anti mcdonalds shill faking being from the u.s.? Check yourself

Eat somewhere that won't make you fat, retarded and broke. Any burger you make for yourself at home is better than that shit.

A TRUE MAN OF THE PEOPLE

Yeah, and the liberals are so upset that you trailer dwelling trump tards who will spend their lives living in poverty don't like us. You've already lost at the game of life.

If you eat there every once in a while, it's actually nice and tasty. McChicken masterrace here.

>I only eat ass.
You faggots are a bunch of self righteous fart sniffers.

Not really pretty much any burger is gonna be greasy shit it's the 4000 fucking ounce soda and triple large fries that really make u fat/

Nothing wrong with a burger once in a while from mc Donald’s. Big Macs are delicious. If your worried about a little animal fat once in a while then you are a kook. Homemade burgers are always better. Sometimes you just want some cheap take out.

Believable if this is the only meal of the day on a very active campaign day. Fucking horrible if there were a couple other meals too

Do you not realize Lewandoskys book is the same kind of 2D Chess as the Trump doctor letter or the article of Ketchup on steak ?

You right wingers are a bunch of losers who were too stupid to make something of yourselves. The reason why you shit heads are so against immigration is because you actually compete in the job market with people who have no education, and can't speak English. Those of us with real jobs and real degrees don't give a shit because we actually have value and aren't threatened by uneducated poor people from the 3rd world.

Trump should order a dinner with like gold flakes on it with like truffle flakes on the potatoes, some chef Ramsey type shit. Liberals would go ballistic

>LOOK AT TRUMPS POTATOES WITH GOLD FLAKES IN THEM, HES WASTING RESOURCES!!!!!

Listen to this faggot. I’m doing just fine. I sieved the means of production by you know doing the work myself. Something foreign to you fags.

Siezed*

"right wingers" this is not reddit

Haha he could appoint 4 more judges in the time it took them to cool down.

>high energy content food for high energy people the way god intended

fuck off genelet eat your soy like a good low energy goy

A REAL FUCKING PRESIDENT WOULD SIP THOUSAND DOLLAR WINE IN THE BACK OF A GOLD AND DIAMOND PLATED LIMOUSINE WHILE BREAKING CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND SECRETLY SELLING OUT THE COUNTRY FOR PERSONAL GAIN WHILE TAKING A SHIT ON A STOOL MADE OF IVORY AND WHALE BONE
WTF IS WRONG WITH DRUMPF!?!?!?!

2,500 calorie meals are considered normal in America.

If I was that wealthy I'd be eating nothing but the finest gourmet foods prepared by a master chef. This guy could have ANY food he wants but he chooses Amerimutt pig slop. Says a lot about him.

see

If you ate gourmet meals prepared by a master chef all of your life, once in a while you might want to enjoy a burger like a normal human being

>two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish

i refuse he eats this in a single 20 minute meal. maybe this sis spread out throughout the day. god damn trump is a boss though!

the brain takes a ton of energy. people who have high sugar/sodium cravings tend to use a lot of brain power

Fair enough but 2,500 calories is more than enough calories for a whole day unless you're a bulking powerlifter or some shit.

I like the sauce, but they are bland as fuck.

No, I am just someone who never eats there and finds it disgusting when I do. Its not just McDonalds. Burger King and Wendy's are garbage too. In-N-Out is based though.

fuck in-n-out. The most overrated garbage and their fries are ass

As the Leader that will complete German Idealism, he can eat whatever the fuck he wants!

kek
this. trump is america personified, and america doesn't eat exquisite 5 course seafood meals prepared by the most praised chefs, it eats fast food. deal with it

Rich people like cheap food like this for some reason. Warren Buffet eats at McDonalds daily.

He didn't get rich by giving his shekels over to the culinary jew.

McDonalds is literal happiness in a bag.
If you don't think McDonalds tastes good, you're a serious faggot.

You take that shit back. They are the freshest tasting fast food in existence. Their fries are amazing if you can appreciate them not being doused in grease. Animal style? Gift from the gods. You’re probably a kike.

> “two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

>President eating burgers on the go because he doesn't have time to fuck around.
A M E R I C A N as fuck.

>/lewandowski
oh look another jew writes a totally true book, that no one except the 'Im with her' faggots will even care about. Who cares what he eats as long as he isn't having seizures in public and needs to be carried into a coincidentally waiting van

2 for $5 - AMERICA

FOR THE PEOPLE