Why do you hate blacks so much? They did nothing wrong to be hated

Why do you hate blacks so much? They did nothing wrong to be hated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp630BzG6GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

I cant watch right now. I am at work.

Save them for later.

its not about hating black people, its about hating niggas. i hate them the most, since ive lived with them for the greater part of two decades. the weave wearing, saggy pants having, prone to violence because they were never taught any other way knowing motherfuckers are what's keeping black people back.

black single mothers who abuse welfare and the media that glorified them in the late 80s and 90s are a large part why the black community is where it is

cлишкoм тoлcтo

Stop pretending there’s a difference; the hairline between your definition of black|nigger is stepping on their shoe

Funny how when whites chimp out they do some wacky silly shit but when blacks chimp out they rob stores and commit murder.

Fuckin' White People

I hate niggers.

there are plenty of black people who speak proper english, obey the law and work hard in order to make their situations better. stop looking at worldstar and assuming they represent all black people

are you a negro?

yes, i am black. it's half the reason i hate niggas so much, since they're supposed to be 'my people' and i'm supposed to help them. but how do you help someone who doesn't think they need it, or call you all sorts of names for trying to show them a better way through your own actions? they are lost, and without policing from the inside, they will continue to spiral.

>Russia
That's not most of them and you know it. There are more who follow the thug stereotype.

I don't care honestly, the rotten apples spoiled the entire bunch. The bad ones are such destructive, violent government leeches that are literally ruining the country that I'm more than willing to throw them all off the ship to save it from sinking whether or not the good ones have to go too.

yeah, i didn't say most for a reason. hell in my own community i only knew two or three people my age who didn't act like fools, standing out on the corner all hours of the day. i know most of them are trap music loving, baby momma/daddy having welfare abusers with no direction, no plans other than figuring out where the next sack of weed is coming from.

yes, most of them are ignorant fools, but its not all black people.
and hell, i can't even be too mad at you for thinking this way, since some days i wish i could just wipe the slate clean too (but not myself, of course..)

yes i fuckin hate black people, that's specifically why i'm a democrat
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp630BzG6GE

wait because it was democrats who gave black people welfare and started the upward trend of black babies born to a single mother? because i never thought of it that way, guess if you really truly hated niggas, then the destruction of their family unit is the best way to go about killing them..

That was epic.

This was Leslie Jones's Audition tape for Ghost Busters.

Here this is for you OP

Why? Because they constantly play the victim card instead of going back to Apefrica.

There’s nothing stopping black Americans from being anime dorks.