imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 4
>Former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, has been killed by Houthis, apparently sniped after RPG struck his vehicle
>Militant group in the E Ghouta region of Damas fired several missiles into Al-‘Abassiyeen suburb killing and wounding many civilians
>KSA coalition bombs Sanaa International Airport, 60 killed Sunday in battles between Houthis and forces loyal to former President Saleh
>Yemen govt to grant amnesty to those who cut ties with Houthi rebels
>NE Hama; Qalamoun Shield forces of 3rd Division stormed town of Al-Rahjan, capturing both the hilltop and farms overlooking it
>Led by Tigers, SAA began final DeZ offensive by liberating several areas near Al-Salihiyah, capturing 8 towns from IS
>SAA has managed to take control of the most important hilltops inside the Beit Jinn pocket established fire control over town of Mughar Al-Mir
>Ru Ambass; Potential of cooperation between US, Russia on Syria still remains
>UAE denies Houthi claims about firing missile toward Abu Dhabi nuclear plant
>Iraqi commanders reject calls by Macron to disband the PMU
>Mattis; US will try to work with Pakistan "one more time" before turning to options to address support for militant groups

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WSJ/status/937743339583090688
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2znuStpDk
thecairoreview.com/essays/joining-hezbollah/
voiceofpeopletoday.com/pentagon-called-merit-us-liberation-syria-militants/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo
twitter.com/mareb_alward/status/937827319850389504
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/937831326622932992
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2015/06/1418450360_4274019161001_4273728420001.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moje hasło żydzi do gazu

FIRSST FOR JESUS

smells good

Israel rumored to "changing their stance" on the Syrian War
>twitter.com/WSJ/status/937743339583090688

as always, death to Israel

Honestly what would all you sandniggers do if tomorrow Assad got killed by an airstrike lol

>News and important posts from earlier breads

Hey

>More News updates and important posts from earlier breads

Heh. Good luck, bro.

>>MUH RUSSIAN TROLLS
Not agument russian shill and don't insult our Pope mongolian alcoholic moron.

Russian alcoholism and the "Mongoloid gene"

SCIENTISTS researching cures for alcoholism and hangovers say that they have found a genetic link between Russians’ traditional weakness for drink and the marauding Mongol armies.

As many as 50 per cent of Muscovites are estimated to have inherited Mongol genes that make them absorb more alcohol into the bloodstream and break it down at a slower rate than most Europeans, they say.

That means that they get more drunk and have worse hangovers, and are more likely to become addicted to alcohol, given Russia’s taste for vodka, its harsh climate and the social and economic chaos after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

“The difference is huge — in reaction speed, memory, hand tremor — and in how they recover,” Vladimir Nuzhny, of the Health Ministry’s National Narcology Research Centre, said. “On average, 50 per cent of people in Moscow have this Mongoloid gene. So this, we think, is part of the problem.”

As part of the study, the scientists paid 12 volunteer students to drink 350 grams, about a third of a bottle, of vodka in an hour, and then monitored their behaviour.

TL;DR

tl;dr, read that shit nigga.
Top notch work as usual.

Shill for his son, Hafez Al Assad

Ok, what in the actual fuck was this guy and this coup supposed to achieve?

>absolutely shit poor planning of a coup
>the whole damn coup was shit, who planned this and why
>no one except his loyalists join his call and only grab a few measly cities and the capital
>loyalists are murked/purged, son is captured, Republican Guard mauled and broken and fleeing to Saudi Arabia
>completely blunders Saudi ambitions yet again
>gave away the entire Northern Yemeni govt to Houthis now
>Saudis have no way of resolving this through scheming now and will have to send more men to their deaths
>has now guaranteed NO EXIT for Saudi Intervention
>guaranteed another decade of war unless Saudis just split the damn country and go home

Seriously what the fuck was he, Hadi, and the Saudis trying to achieve? Were they this ignorant in underestimating the Houthis?

What are you sperging about neegris?

>don't insult our Pope mongolian alcoholic moron.

E-Ebin...you're alive?

>still being surprised about MBS incompetence
user I...

>Seriously what the fuck was he, Hadi, and the Saudis trying to achieve?
Hadi was trying to make peace with the Saudis and end the blockade. The Saudis were trying to force a quick end to the war by splitting their enemy in Yemen.
>Were they this ignorant in underestimating the Houthis?
Yes. Houthis were ready for this coup.

yeah he's back, seems his mom fucked up her job and he was without internet, and money for that matter, for a while

>mom fucked up her job
Let's clarify this. She didn't fuck up employment, employment fucked her up.

Question for people who frequent these threads: are you guys Syrian or just people who are just interested in the affairs of warring tribes in the mid east?

Where's your tripcode?

You still have your same job?
If you don't want to answer, understood.

Press F to pay respects

So the UAE is just gonna annex Socotra right?
There's no way they leave their air base now that shit's flaired up again

let's not start this shit, producing shitmaps is good enough

>You still have your same job?
Unfortunately no. I'm a filthy fucking NEET now.
>inb4 screencap and harassment campaign.
I'm reducing my faggotry level.

We're all Syrians obviously, every single one.

Here's a shitmap.

ISIS cell in Aden executing pro-Saudi officials and militarymen.

Welcome back. I missed your shitmaps and discussions.

Some of us are middle easterners indeed. Some are just interested in this proxy WW3.

Can the Saudis do ANYTHING RIGHT????

So the liquidation has begun after the Saudi "transition." It will be interesting to see what ISIS does in the next few months, and who they cozy up to.

I myself am a second generation Syrian diaspora.
>Meme answer aside, it's proxy WWIII that I'm interested in because the major powers have enough WMDs that WWIII would likely result in mutual destruction so the only way WWIII can somewhat safely be fought is through proxy wars, like in Syria.
>But eventually, someone will fuck up, and then we will have a real WWIII on our hands.

>Unfortunately no.
There's worse things in life than being a NEET, like working "there". Wouldn't worry about it too much.

>working "there".

All sandniggers, every last one, and Russian shills. Don't let them tell you otherwise. This is THE ONLY PLACE on Sup Forums where they berate you for even saying sandnigger, nowhere else on the board does it happen

Good. Thank you for content.

*bombs your nation*

*blocks your invasion*

does /sg/ approve ?

*turns entire middle east against you*

I’m a Yemenite.

>this proxy WW3
nice exaggeration, your years of waging world wars are over, all you have is the memories of the past and old war songs, deal with it

In the neighborhood....

9/10, but Assad needs to be the one holding the barrel bombs, and one of them must have chemical weapon/biohazard sign on it.

>In the neighborhood....
Am I going to regret it if you say it outright?

>tfw not syrian
it hurts
>assad needs to be the one holding barrel bombs
he is
>biohaz sign
will try

Neighborhood Market

>meanwhile on infinitychan
All neocons, every last one, and Zionist shills. Don't let them tell you otherwise. This is THE ONLY PLACE on Sup Forums where they berate you for even saying death to America, nowhere else on the board does it happen

>he is
with that hair?
No.
*flashes back to seeing coalburners, durkas, and niggers everywhere*

Sure thing, buddy.

nice quality, but i don't get why suheil is in normal uniform but Assad is in drag

>*flashes back to seeing coalburners, durkas, and niggers everywhere*

>with that hair?
couldn't find a good "holds thing and mires" pic of assad and had to improvise

Hey senpai can you make an Iraqi and Afghan shitmap?

The Palestine Liberation Organization's top representative in the US says the formal recognition of Jerusalem al-Quds as the Israeli capital will be the "kiss of death" to so-called peace efforts.

"That would be actually the kiss of death to the two-state solution because Jerusalem is at the very heart of the two-state solution," said Husam Zomlot on Monday.

He added that such a move would have "catastrophic consequences," and that the PLO's response would be "strategic and political."

Zomlot further noted that the measure would undermine the US stated efforts to play the "role of the mediator" and makes the Washington "part of the problem not part of the solution."

Saudis play pro-Palestinian

Despite its growing proximity to the Israeli regime, Saudi Arabia also reacted to the news, saying that "any announcement" on the status of Jerusalem al-Quds would raise tensions even further.

"Any US announcement on the status of Jerusalem prior to a final settlement would have a detrimental impact on the peace process and would heighten tensions in the region," said Saudi ambassador Prince Khalid bin Salman.

He further claimed that "the kingdom's policy - has been - and remains in support of the Palestinian people, and this has been communicated to the US administration."

>CONT

Trump still procrastinating on al-Quds

Meanwhile, US President Donald Trump has once again postponed his campaign promise on relocated the US diplomatic mission from Tel Aviv to al-Quds.

"The president has been clear on this issue from the get-go: It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when," claimed White House spokesman Hogan Gidley.

"No action though will be taken on the waiver today and we will declare a decision on the waiver in the coming days," he added.

Since US Congress ruled in 1995 that the embassy be relocated from Tel Aviv, every president has deferred the troublesome measure by issuing a six-month waiver.

When Trump faced his first deadline back in June, he also refused to keep his campaign pledge to immediately move the embassy.

According to Washington Post, “he acted, reluctantly, on advice from Cabinet heads, Jordanian King Abdullah II and others, who argued that such a move could ignite violence.”

Trump’s emerging administration was also starting stated efforts to restart Mideast peace talks, which could be potentially harmed by the move.

Trump, however, has harmed his agenda by other measures that have alienated Palestinians even further as his Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner stays in charge of the so-called peace process between Israel and Palestinians.

The Israeli regime, meanwhile, continues its atrocities and expansionist policies in the region.

the spice meme with assads head and barrelbombs as spice might work

And every fucking century somebody starts to think like you.

>IMG
phoneposter detected.
I'll give you that, but the drag outfit needs to go, somehow.
>I downloaded my Afghan shitmap off 4plebs
>Only minor changes were made to the wiki warmap since then

I'll be off for a little bit, have to take care of something (none of your business what), but it shouldn't last more than 20 minutes

ABSOLUTELY BASED SYRIANS

>none of your business what
have a nice meal and say hi to your mom

So the post-Saleh remnant is trying to join Hadi's government, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2znuStpDk

>IMG
Doesn't work that way with edited pics, you're thinking camera pics from a phone.

Very interesting article providing some insight into the mindset of Hezbollah militants:
thecairoreview.com/essays/joining-hezbollah/
No wonder Jews are fucked.

FUCK YOU based putin said that jews are BASED

GOYS GOYS GOYS

cleared it up a bit, better ?

thanks, saved for later

>Normally, one would offer a polite commiseration, but Maher forestalled any expression of condolence with a raised hand. “Do not be sorry for them, be happy for them,” he said with a wistful smile. “God chose them to be martyrs, and, God willing, one day I, too, will be martyred fighting the Israelis.”

much better 9.9/10

>implying they were neutral in the first place

>have a nice meal and say hi to your mom
Jej.
>iT dOeSn'T aPpLy tO mE hAns.jpg

>turns out this bakery has a facebook page

“The Syrian regime and the Russian Federation have not demonstrated a serious approach or obligations to defeat the IS. They carried out only a small part of the operations against the IS, and most of the territory liberated in Iraq and Syria was liberated thanks to the efforts of the global coalition and its partners..."
voiceofpeopletoday.com/pentagon-called-merit-us-liberation-syria-militants/

ONLY

A SMALL

PART

What meme is this? Who is this guy?

They carried out only a small part of the operations
Thanks at least for that.

Madeen, one of Saleh's sons reportedly captured near Sanaa

youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo

>657 KB PNGSo the post-Saleh remnant is trying to join Hadi's government, isn't it?

Source for that? Some probably do but some joined Houthis.

30+ Yemeni Journos held hostage in basement of former Saleh owned TV network Yemen Today
twitter.com/mareb_alward/status/937827319850389504

According to Sputnik it's 41+ (including one of their own journos)
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/937831326622932992

My friend good to see you back!

Who is that?

Chinese ISIS fighter
80 yo
here is a vid from him
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2015/06/1418450360_4274019161001_4273728420001.mp4

Without ISIS Saudi islamic reformation wouldn’t have been possible. They’re the best thing to ever happen to us anti-theist arabs, that is if MBS pulls through with his promise and modernizes SA, eventually the entire ME.

This guy presumably dead?? And when do you think Turkmenistan is gonna blow up? The central Eastern countries are the next battle grounds.