Since when did canon goku become TFS's Goku?

Since when did canon goku become TFS's Goku?

>vegeta kissing bulma lovingly
cute! CUTE!!

is this real or just an edit?

Real, was also on the anime.

goku was always an idiot.

He's never kissed his wife?

No wonder Chi-Chi's a psycho bitch.

Holy fuck, I feel for Chi Chi.
>marries childhood sweetheart
>goes from warrior ox princess to naggy housewife
>4 year old son is kidnapped for a year by a slug alien
>husband dies
>comes back, leaves for another planet, comes back
>things go to shit and dies again
>raises a teen and newborn by herself
>husband comes back only to not work and get into fights
No wonder she is always upset

relevant

goku a baka

>Goku had sex at least 3 times
>never kissed Chichi during any of it
I wonder if he even likes sex or did Chichi have to rape each time.

oddly enough he comes off as asexual to me.

>or did Chichi have to rape each time.

He has the mind and innocence of a child.

>At least three times
>Only has two kids
user, I....

He also doesn't understand the concept of romance. He sees everyone, including his wife and kids, as a friend.

It's part of his character from being inspired by Sun Wukong, a childish trickster who is generally friendly but immensely powerful for no real reason.

in super it doesn't even seem that he's fighting for his friends or anything. He just wants strong opponents.
Dudes an asshole and comes off as someone with terrible character motivation

This is the first time they showed a couple kissing in Dragon Ball isn't it?

Chi-Chi probably has the most boring sex ever. She probably has to stroke Goku off a bit while he just lays there bored until his little Goku gets stiff enough for her to insert it and probably has to do it reverse cowgirl style since looking at Goku's completely disinterested face would dry her up faster than a salt tablet.

No wonder she's so pissed off all the time, 2 kids yet the way she made them was boring and not pleasurable. Meanwhile Bulma is as happy as can be and even through Trunks exists his sister comes much later so you know they're still constantly fucking

There had to at least have a practice run first.

I thought the joke was Goku got what Trunks was doing (birdfeeding Mai the senzu) mixed up with kissing.

This. He actually cares about his family doesn't he.

It bet it's that Golgo 13 type shit where he just lays there confused while Chichi does all the work.

>One of the most powerful being is the universe was raped by.

he's just too cool to show it, which is fine, as long as the family knows the truth

but i remember when i first read the cell saga and seeing him berserk out due to Trunks being killed I knew then and there he was best dad

>Why does Chi-Chi look so happy when we do this?
>Eww, is this white pee?
>Huh, it's not hard anymore

Through I wonder if Chi-Chi ever tried to get experimental like anal, oral, paizuri, hotdogging.

Bulba definitely taught Vegeta a thing or two.

Make sense.
Chichi is one of the few characters that actually scares Goku

>Goku has never kissed Chichi

??????????

Didn't we get an episode of Z where it's implied he kissed her after recovering from the heart virus?

It still sounds like one of those cheap feminist rape awereness comercials

That scene was filler.

There's still hope for the rest of you then!

He really doesn't anymore at the end of the manga, where it's put pretty obviously with him telling the old kaioshin he'll get to do some kinky shit if he help them, and he clearly knew what he was talking about, mentioning Chichi's body wasn't "firm" anymore.

I wonder how Chichi tricked Goku into having sex with her for the first time

She probably told you that it was a super secret fighting style that only husband and wife can do.
The one that comes last wins.

>"Hey Goku, have you ever seen what the farmers do to some of the male cows and horses to make them give milk? Let's see if it works with you."
>"Well, okay, I guess."
>Gets out gloves and Erlenmeyer flask.
>Never speaks of this again.

Since Dragon Ball Super.

Chichi probably got sleeping drugs from Oolong before raping Goku

>goku and i have never kissed girls

feels great

the kiss jew only makes you a weak jobber like vegeta

There is no such thing as "canon" in Dragon Ball, user. Toriyama stopped caring years ago, don't think things through too hard.

But yeah, I'll give you that Goku in Super is basically TFS Goku. Toei probably saw the popularity of TFS and thought it'd be easier to just copy their representation.

> There is no such thing as "canon" in Dragon Ball, user. Toriyama stopped caring years ago

Following your words, canon would then be something that was a thing when Toriyama carred years ago.

Which means, the original manga. Toriyama confirmed himself he forgot about ton of shits alreadt years ago, his way of looking at the series isn't the same as back when he was writing the manga. Not that everything about DBS is bad, but Goku not having kissed once doesn't works at all.

>Goku not having kissed once doesn't works at all
Why?

See
Goku was nowhere near that "pure" at the end of the series. Besides, the fact that Chichi would never have tried to kiss him once nor have tried to explain it to him is just completely stupid, he's a grown up dad with 2 kids and one being a married adult as well for god's sake.

Goku understands lewd stuff, but not romance. Chichi herself is pretty clueless too and learned about relationships by reading magazines, probably was taught about sex when she wanted to know how to produce children.

toriyama is an autist