What percentage of vets are virtue signalers like this guy?

What percentage of vets are virtue signalers like this guy?

>implying this guy wasn't doing chair force back at base in Afghanistan

Stolen Valor?
Looks like a literal soy boy and some faggot who'd go to a bar to watch game of thrones.

If I had to guess, probably less than 1%. Most vets are apolitical and just wanna get on with life. The one who are involved in politics, are overwhelmingly right-wing.

A very tiny fraction, on my ship of 300, there only like 1 guy whose vocal about hating Trump. Ironically every Hispanic I know voted for him

>This
Also that faggot that shot up the church in Texas was chair force.

whatever % comes back with severe mental damage and tries to become the opposite gender

< %5

A lot of POGs are shitlib fags. Most of the Navy is soft as fuck, and anyone in AirForce intel is probably sucking dick every time he gets up for coffee.

5%

>"yeah I was a vet, MOS? 92G"

>Ironically every Hispanic I know voted for him
wouldn't legal spics fucking hate the illegals though?

>>HEDEFINATSELY 1%ER

vet here; anyone that actually served with muslims is 100000% for travel ban.

>I served with Muslims
>Americans
>implying they're anything like the inbred retards from the Middle East
Am I the only one that realizes people use the word Muslim to define a race rather than practitioners of the religion? Just because the 99% of people in the Middle East are Muslim doesn't mean shit. It's not a race, it's a religion.

not ironic at all. this hispanics went the legal route

0-1%

A lot of legal spics hate illegals. Its kind of the same thing with how blacks in America hate new African immigrants.
Its a simple minded petty thing not backed by any deeper thought.

By the numbers only 20%~ of hispanics vote conservative.

My sample size is small but the vet at my office would unironically nuke the entire Middle East.

Berdahl level faggot.

0%, this man cannot be a vet with his beta ass face

The one I work with is
I think he has a turkroach background too
Fucking bitch

you sound like a real vet. Thank you for your service. As for the other guy it sounds like he had man sex with a big muslim alpha. he would pretend to be the goat.

I don't know a single vet that doesn't support extreme caution when dealing with immigration from Muslim countries. Most say they'd permaban them without a second thought.

The dude went in afghanistan to give blowjobs to goats and calls himself a veteran.

More soldiers have been killed by their fellow muslim soldiers than muslim soldiers have died fighting the enemy.

This is a statistical fact. Disgusting.

Sorta like this?