Is it worth it?

Doesn't shilling for Trump get exhausting? How can you all possibly spend this many hours of your lives trying to defend someone who is obviously guilty of treason?

It's not too late to give up and admit you were wrong about this one. You got to have your laughs, but now it's time to come back to reality. Trump was a mistake that should never have happened and there is no need to keep this charade going.

Sup Forums needs to get back to it's roots and starting focusing on legitimate political discussion instead shitposting for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4HKjx9C_B4
youtube.com/watch?v=705Os-3YOoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should report back to your professor that you suck giant penis every day.

7 more years cocksucker. Can you last? Hopefully you'll do the world a favor and kill yourself.

my friends do it for free.

Just yesterday when I asked why they suddenly think lieing to the FBI is such a heinous crime they responded with 'actually the fbi found her innocent so she didn't lie'

All of them are bernouts

immense if factual

You faggots keep saying it's obvious, so why not one shred of proof? Nice try faggot, kys.

>Doesn't shilling for Trump get exhausting?

>nothing but meme responses

Stay classy, Sup Forums.

Every single morning we wake up we are so happy Killary Clinton is not or will ever be a POTUS.
We dont worship Trump, were are not Republicans.
But we have a window now, to develop a 3rd party for 2020, and 2024.
Or 3 years to get ready to Expat.
We are so glad that bitch is gone.

>obviously guilty of treason?

>the truth is bait

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Does any Sup Forumstard actually get triggered? All I see in these kinds of threads is memes, "SAGE" and bait posts.

Is that your proof?

that fucking picture looks like North Korean Propaganda.

Are we to rely on all of the dick hairs you spit, while talking, to make a case that Trump has committed treason? Because your words (and nobody else's, for that matter) do so. Not a supporter of Trump, BTW

> How many hillary clintons aged 70 are there in the US?

So how much do you make for sucking HeRCock?
How does it feel to vote and shill for a feminist who remains married to a noted cheater and rapist, who talks peace yet starts wars, who takes money from the corporations her voter base are most screwed by, and who never owns up to her mistakes until well after she’s denied them.

I'll just leave this right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4HKjx9C_B4

Because It's Sexy. Don't you think?

My shift is up in a couple of minutes. Have a good night, lads.

>Admit we were wrong about this one
Oh yeah; like when we were wrong about the election...
Like we were wrong about Mueller looking to dispense real justice...
>Breaking news folks: Sup Forums is never right and Clinton supporters are never wrong. Better pack our shit and go home...

Sounds good man, how are those benefits there ? can you bring pets?
youtube.com/watch?v=705Os-3YOoc

Great bait OP. Hillary's stanky lesbian cunt will never be president. I hear there's a lot of lesbians in prison. Maybe she can find her next cottage cheese pussy to eat out there

Niggers tongue my anus

no, since we do it for the fun of it

shilling for Hillary sounds exhausthing and soul crushing tho

>obviously guilty of treason

There is no evidence of treason.

Here's what there is evidence of:

>Stock market at record hight
>3.8% GDP growth (vs 1.5% uder Obama)
>Unemployment at 17 year low
>American companies expanding domestically instead of offshoring
>Foxxcon building $10B plant in WI
>42,000 jobs in energy industry
>In process of repealing Obamacare
>16 regulations erased for every 1 new regulation
>Justice Neil Gursuch and 13 more lower court constitutionalist Judges
>NATO allies now paying full freight toward alliance
>ISIS wiped out in 6 months
>Illegal border crossings down 41%
>Investigating voter fraud
>Nullified title IX guidance letter to colleges, upholding the 14th ammedment
>Obama transgender bathroom patrol dismantled

>implying one can get tired of salt mining.

I hope she runs again ....It would be fun to watch her lose again.....

Nice bait, faggot.
You're so wise, you're like an old sage.

Even with Trump's faults I shall always respect him for being the man who finally vanquished the Clintons.

LOLLOlll that meme is hilarious thanks..

Everyone is finally making money for the first time in 16 years and you idiots can't just let it go. Do you have any idea what a relief it is that my 401K is finally healthy again? Do you have any idea how shitty it feels to have your health insurance go up even when King Nigger promised it wouldn't? Essentially being punished for already having health insurance? Fuck you.
You had 8 years to do whatever you wanted to fix your "problems" and everything just got worse.

The last 8 years made the intense malaise of the 70s seem cozy.

Now money is moving again. Construction projects and businesses are opening all over the country and that just isn't good enough for "Muh Feels"
Grow the fuck up and get on board or you will be left to wallow in your own sad excuse for a life while the rest of us move on.