Is anyone ashamed to be white?

It seems that the only race now that isn’t acceptable is white, what are your thoughts on that?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/QXZVMBA2vIR9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love being white and revel in that shit everyday.

Fuck off Jew.

He can't eat all that!

Are you new here??
I will never be ashamed to be a member of the creators of civilization no matter what they say.
And one day we shut their lying mouths once and for all.

As a 100% white living in America fuck no I'm not ashamed. If we completely handed the first world over to the 3rd worlders humanity would be plunged into another dark ages which would cause immeasurable suffering for lots of people. We just gotta keep winning and regenerating the foreskins.

When I look across the pond and see the absolute cuckery that is western europe, yes, I feel kind of embarrassed and ashamed to be apart of the same race.

>It seems that the only race now that isn’t acceptable is white
>implying
Are we fighting for the right to live with niggers, or are the niggers climbing over each other to live with us.

Good on you
Your pic is degenerate tho

what's a midget's bmr like?

Contrast and subversion is the basis of all comedy

proud aryan checking in

no white guilt here.

> Young girl explains why she hates being white
bitchute.com/video/QXZVMBA2vIR9

I was thinking the same thing

clearly the best

Why do you think white nationalism is growing huge all of a sudden? Whites can feel that they're being attacked just for existing.

>feeling ashamed to be white
Sounds like a waste of time.

No such thing as a white race, I 'aint Irish I 'aint French and I 'aint German or American.

I am what I am and I am surrounded by folk that mostly think the same as me and have the same values.

People that look different are likely to be from somewhere else and they can fuck off until they prove to us that they share our ideals and can be trusted.

Standard

But I aint white

look at your demography in the U.S. then compare it to Europe.

You guys are so diverse, cuckoldery is in your blood.

Love being white. I'm a ginger with green eyes and used to hate it because people would make fun of me.
Now I know it's a sign my blood is pure. I wouldn't want to be anything else.

Absolutely not ashamed at all, and one of my ancestors was literally a native American hunting psychopath in the 1800s.

This

I love my green eyes. I love my germanic blood. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

You're mentally retarded who listen to media and academic drivel, what you think doesn't matter.

that sub has to be like 3 days worth of food for that little dude

only jews, niggers, liberals and 3rd worlders tell you to be ashamed, don't listen to them

They hate us cuz they ain't us. Show me the man in the room who is getting all the opposition and I'll show you a winner. FeelsGoodman.jpg If everything the left says is projecting double think then white people must really be great. Liberals are just white supremists with guilty consciences trying to uplift the monkeys through more gibs. Even they know deep down we're not the same species. It's just blatantly obvious after 50 years and generations of welfare and affirmative action. Every denial of it is a denial of reality.

I hear he's fucking rude AF IRL. Little bitch mini me. Stop giving celebrities your $ they hate you.

You know what?

I can probably racially insult most nationalities on the planet with a word that will spur them into violence.

As a proud Englishman there is no racial insult that can be leveled at me that even remotely bothers me.

Proud

My thought is that you're a faggot and a race traitor.

Kys

I honestly like that there are multiple threads with the same pattern:

>1 post by this ID
>294 replies

and everyone is arguing about basically nothing.

Most anons on Sup Forums are proverbally Ricks thinking they're immune to stupidity etc. - but throw them a thread like

>"how can/do we fix xy?"
>"xy hate thread"
>"what did he/she mean by this?"
>"dare I say he/she is /our xy/ ?"
>"what's his/her problem?"
>"why do you hate xy?”
>”is xy finished?”
>”really makes you think”
>”he/she is right you know"

(bonus points for “Lauren Southern / Jordan Peterson / random ‘e-celeb’ defamation threads)

and you'll get even worse than Jerry. You don't even realize that those threads are posted EVERY DAY almost EVERY HOUR and you still reply like the goldfishbrains that you honestly are.

Most of you are just arrogant idiots that only like to put other people down solely for their flag. You just want to derail threads of anons only because some shill posted one of those threads listed above before, ripping on your flag, so you feel obligated to vindicate yourself or give back to a flag that ripped on (you), and of course because you don't have anything substantial to say.

Burgers are the worst: they dish out at anyone, but since shills made the "le 56% face" meme they get something of their own medicine and every other asshole is quick to jump on the bandwagon, to “show them burgers”...

all the while the shariablue and university of southern california shills are rubbing their hands laughing at you, because they got what they wanted -> a distraught/distracted userbase

inb4 Sup Forums was always shit

That image

I am quite proud to be white

England is now a colony of its former colonies. That is insulting enough.

I disagree.

A little bit of patting ourselves on the back goes a long way. In many ways the general aire of agreement (despite its racist overtones) makes a refreshing change.

Hooray for Honkeys!

White is Right

>flag

>Israel
>white

my friend, only the UK, germany, denmark, netherlands, belgium, austria, czech republic, switzerland, and poland are white. everything else is non-white.

Not really.
Everyone's got a touch of the tar brush and some of the colonies have some mighty fine women.
We can absorb a few ghettos into the society we have built. might be almost time to call a stop though but everything comes in waves.
All peaks and troughs.
We peaked and the trough is coming.
Our empire has waned but we'll deal with it.
What will you do in the maple syrup wars?

Sweden? Norway?

What about the white south africans?
Or all those convicts we seeded on van diemens land. They cant all be wogs by now.
And the Kiwi faggots?

Where have you been for the past several years that this is a new concept for you?

Not ashamed to be white but like it's wrong for people to know I'm white even though it's obvious. Sort of like it's not okay to talk about I guess? I am not ashamed but they taught us that it wasn't okay.

I'll answer your question with a list of shit I am ashamed of:
>Getting drunk and blowing 3 grand on a flight to Rio De Janerio during Mardi Gras.
>Staying in Maryland after I got out of the Army.
>Not doing government contracting work directly out of the Army.
>Going from a budget surplus of 13000 dollars to 0 dollars due to living with a literal Jew.
>Having sex with a Jew
>Listening to her life advice.
>Not moving back to Ohio sooner
>Wrecking grandpas truck when I was 18 and before I joined the Army.
>Not spending more time with the family.
>Missing out on 10 years of my daughters life and now feeling alienated from her.
>Dealing with all that shit before even turning 32.
>The situation that led to me writing that I have a legal of age daughter at 32.
>Getting drunk in China and nearly getting arrested.
>Going to commie china in the first place.
>Not banging a ladyboy.
>Nearly banging said ladyboy.

Things I'm not ashamed of:
>My skin color

the true red pill is understanding that its the ONLY acceptable one. everyone hates us cause they wanna be us.

No, ofcourse not.
You're doing it wrong, idiot.