ITT: Completely pointless characters

ITT: Completely pointless characters

Holy shit I completely forgot about this guy, it's been like 10 years since I had his image appear in my head. I can't believe those neurons are still there. He was like the kingest of kais, right?

>A filler character
Of course he's gonna to be pointless

Not even. As soon as he rode off on his motorbike, he was immediately outranked by the Supreme Kai.

Goku

>r-remember when I did wolf fang fist?

Completely pointless except for being a fag-motel.

everyone not named goku is completely pointless in dragonball

where's his right leg haha

Anyone who isn't Jesus.

He lost it in his fight with cell. There was a whole episode showing his daily struggles with PTSD.

He was the boss of the lower Kais, the one looking like bugs, but a servant of the higher Kais like Shin and Zamas.

She might have a role in 3+1 now, But i'm not entirely sure. Other than that, Yeah pretty pointless.

>healslut acting exactly like a healslut

what's the problem?

This crying waifubait made me almost drop Re:Zero. So fucking annoying. Just cried and died.

Watch it user, if the normalfags see you calling her shit they might call you a virgin and a cuck. Even if she was hyper-generic waifubait

>Reis are hyper generic now
The future is trash and I am still waiting for my robot.

She's not generic in the normal sense, she's just all around nothing, theres no substance to her character she goes from smashing his head in to loving him in what seems like 15 minutes.

There are cute girls in the background, behind the boys. Why don't the guys look at them?