What was your first redpill?

I remember this case clear as day. Everyone in my family was outraged, and at the time I was going to the gym daily. I lived in Florida at the time, everyone was talking about it, and the media was a fucking circus with 24/7 coverage.

I remember seeing how they distorted the photos, made this a White vs. Black issue when it clearly wasn't, and outright lied about what had happened. I think that fucked up my programming forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
youtu.be/GSw9sjqYK_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Living around niggers all my life taught me that it was in my own best interest to avoid them and to ensure that my family and children are kept safe from them. I think my first real red pill was probably the day the one nigger that went to my private school murdered two old people with a hammer to steal their TV.

It was in the back of my mind for years, but the trayvon shit brought me to Sup Forums where I understood what I was feeling.

Part of me wants to host a fun internet radio show with friends to help other people like me now.

First it was Obama's beer hall summit with that stupid ivy league black professor who got into with the police for breaking into his own house than this shit with sippin on some syrup Martin. I knew things would never be the same

I actually went out and tried purple drink, I paid big money for that shit, why don't black people just pop pan killers it's the same shit as purple drank, expect there's a huge black market value for 1 bottle of purple drank, only because of stupid black people.

I remember telling my younger brother not to mock asian accents, then I moved to the city.

I was in Iraq in 04
Did things
Saw tv lie about it later
Many such cases
Very sad

use more words and >greentext it

Unironically this guy in the Fox days

I was a senior in high school and had a very conservative teacher. He dropped redpills on the daily. Then after high school all the tranny and gay shit really started to get out of hand, and it solidified me in my conservative stances.

Really? I was a liberal in Highschool and I couldn't stand anyone on the FOX lineup. Glenn Beck was a fucking joke, and IMO still is. What did he say that got you?

My mom introduced me to politics through him. I come from a center right family, he led me to being a borderline fascist.

>took a debate class in highschool
>go into a mock congress session. it's my favorite debate activity
>you can speak in negation or affirmation of any bill being proposed from the docket
>if your bill is chosen you also get to speak
>speaking when you can means you get the most points
>before the session starts I tried to talk to everybody in the room about what their proposed bills are so I can get quick ideas
>whenever I can I'm giving a speech about any topic for or against it
>every now and then a controversial bill would be proposed like this
>"Bill is introduced to abolish Affirmative Action. Anybody want to speak in affirmation?"
>nobody raises their hand but me, based bill proposer and I become instant friends
>"the best person for the job isnt getting hired"
>"racism doesn't exist anymore, we don't need these old archaic laws"
>"it's hypocritical that we don't have AA for sports teams."
>"AA doesn't help asians"
>in the cross section people are asking if I'm racist (wtf? refute me bitch)
>"Bill is introduced to defund special ed programs. Anybody want to speak in affirmation?"
>same shit happens
>"Special ed kids on average get 56x the amount of tax payer money spent on them."
>"Even with all of this additional spending, special ed programs can't help these kids, no amount of money could make a program that could help."
>"They don't need to go to school, they can't have an education."
>in the cross section people are asking if I support euthanasia (wtf? refute my points bitch)
>"Bill is proposed to speed up the capital punishment process"
>same shit happens
>"inmates on death row cost 11x the amount of normal inmates per year and are often on death row for 15+ years"
>"the cost of appeal is too high etc."
>in the cross section people are asking how I can value a human life (wtf? refute my points bitch)

People would always attack me and my character instead of my arguments. I've noticed this pattern online, in personal conversations, etc. Takeadebateclass.

First ever? Gulf of Tonkin.

Pizza gate was my first redpill it really opened my eyes to the filth in this world.My political opinions and how I saw the news and other races changed dramatically.

Podesta emails, here and on the_schmonald changed my entire reality. It was a true red pill where my life forever changed.

My best friend transitioned into a woman. I was supportive at first, and over the course of the next two years watched them slowly lose their grip on sanity in real time. I had to cut all ties in the end because it hurt too much watching him destroy himself.

Society claps for the willful self destruction and calls it brave so they can appear virtuous rather than actually trying to treat a damaged individual.

SJWism is a fucking plague

being fucked by women, careers, and friends, multiple times, eventually led me to seek the truth.

the holocaust is atrocity propaganda.

People are programmed by TV and Jewish media to have certain emotional reactions to certain stimuli. They're trained like dogs. Most have never really examined any issues. The people attacking your character never thought out any of the issues and were just repeating indoctrination. You'll run into this a lot.

masturbation makes you a weak, stupid and an ugly fag

When reddit covered up the fact that the Aurora nightclub shooter was a muslim. Specifically remember a post where some faggot said "I really wish the shooter had been white, so prejudice wouldn't have ruined the outpouring of love this generated :(". You see the same shit when the right assumes a shooter is a muslim before any evidence, but the truth should never be compromised by anyone, regardless of political intent.

When I was little I kind of had a natural feeling of being afraid when near blacks (didn't grow up in a racist home) I've always seen bullshit happening against whites, and no one cares. As far back as I can remember it was when trayvon martin case happened and the blacks rioted because they didn't like that the black mang didnt get justice. Made me ask myself "whites would have never done this" the media also shows how much it talks about blacks, and how oppressed they are, but never whites. I also never got why it was perceived to be a bad thing to make "white only" anything when blacks could probably do something similar, and get away with it completely fine. This was the beginning of my redpill, and then trump came along, and made me a civic nationalist, then I became an ancap with white nationalist ideals, then I learned about the jew, and eventually I reached my current stage. Ethnostate fascism. Here I am today. early in my life my grandfather told me about how his grandfather was in the original klan, and then my mother at one point said to me "our family has a long history of racism for whatever reason, I am a little sad I couldn't break the cycle" She went on talking about how my German ancestry came from the nazis that left once they had lost WWII It made me wonder why they were the way they were. it made me wonder why anyone would ever be this way. I thought about this, and as I lived more, and more I saw why. I saw that race wasn't skin deep, that every people has their differences. It made me want to preserve what made my people different. Now all around me I see all my white friends acting like niggers racemixing, and abandoning God. This constant degeneracy running rampant in my own community as time went on made me sad, Why couldn't things be how they should. Why is everyone against the white man. Why do people immediately call me a Nazi for daring to think differently. I didn't understand.

That is what led me to taking the redpill

What are you talking about Glenn Beck was spot on until the Mormon Church turned him into a lunatic.

Glenn Beck was dropping red pills before anyone else dared to.

You think Darkness is your enemy
You were merely red pilled by it
I was born into it

gamergate.

>be a student in a math field so basically everyone is just a sperg
>play lots of video games, have been my whole life
>suddenly im a fucking monster because I play video games
>every single video game news place runs the exact same fucking story
>people immediately believe them, dont check any facts at all

it's that last bit that got me. Gamergate was a pushback against media. But people I thought as being otherwise completely rational thinking individuals immediately believed the media, about the medias opponents. Like, you dont want to check the facts on that? Or see the opposing viewpoint? No? You just swallow exactly what the media said about their opposition?

I cant abide that shit.

What's funny is that leftists would dismiss that comic as "racist propaganda" but aside from some embellishments in trayvon's lines it's a technically accurate depiction of the events that night as corroborated by witnesses.

>Glenn Beck was spot on until the Mormon Church turned him into a lunatic.
It wasn't the Mormons. He turned into a pussy after his invite to the Vatican.

When I found out "Jewish slaves" didn't build the pyramids.

lmfao that image, A+

I was a reddit fag and I randomly found out about the aurora shooter from google news instead of reddit news, where I thought all newsworthy topics were discussed.
That's when I first realized how fucked "democracies" and Western civilization are.

I was redpilled by life long before I showed up here.

>Used to casually browse Sup Forums but mostly took things with a grain of salt
>Mother was hardcore right wing so naturally I took a more libertarian approach in a rebel way
>2008
>First year of Highschool
>Just moved to Florida
>Election for obango comes around
>Black "people" in the school went nuts and started to break shit in the hallways as well as going around to students asking "WHO YA VOTIN FOR" not understanding that highschool students are not at the age requirement to vote
>Went home and asked Mom if I can become homeschooled

I'm pretty sure 90% of all redpills come from nigs

Das rite, it was Black people

Seriously though, Michael Brown is also a good redpill, dude robbed a store, strangled the clerk, punched a cop & didn't put his hands up, yet the media kept trying to claim he was an angel

Fight Club was my first -- mild by Sup Forums standards, to be sure, but the anti-consumerism message really struck a chord with me, late-20s making 6-figures and accumulating a big house full of STUFF that ended up tying me down.

Now I have 2 suitcases and I go where I want, when I want.

Pot was my first one. Realized the futility of prohibition of any substance and how the govt could lie about something even if counterproductive to society.

Then gamergate happened and I realized how asinine retarded the mainstream media could be over something so fucking pointless as a love hexagon of some ugly fat bitch and her dodged a bullet BF. Then I realized it was purposefully asinine and I pretty much listen to mainstream news to understand what most people think so as not to appear to different.

Don't think I've ever not been redpilled, my dad used to calmly explain to me about the jew since I was a kid.

I think my most influential redpill, however, was a few years back, when I was just getting into politics. Russia wanted to build a pipeline through us. They already have one through Germany. Anyway, our retarded population protested a bit, but everyone realized it would benefit us massively. The state went ahead with it. It would have given us a lot of money, a lot of power but it also would have given Russia the ability to sell a lot more gas.

So the thing is actually happening. And then the European Commission steps in and hands us a procedure that forces us to delay a lot. Construction stops. In about a month, the US secretary of state (John Kerry) announces a surprise visit. Flies in, sits down with our PM. Project is cancelled. We lose everything. Given no compensation. Sued by Russia for not completing the project.

It may sound like something you would expect, but the sheer extent to which the kikes control everything and can just order around the world as they please...it also redpilled me on the fact that as much as Russia isn't our ally (we may have good relations, but not allies), the west will NEVER be our ally, our interests are completely opposite and we are rivals.

>Go to high school
>Realize maybe 10% of the kids are white in any of my classes

I was a young firefighter deep in the inner city; I entered a "one race, the human race" liberal and 6 years later I'm a flat out white nationalist. Top kekkerino.

Born in south africa. Being around niggers is enough to start the dosage of red pills. Also south africa was going through the post-apartheid white guilt phase when i was in school. The leftists tried their shenanigans but it never worked. I dont want to sound smug but i have always been red pilled. I never bought into this we are all equal, just believe what you see on tv, feminism is just equality shit even as a kid.

When I realized just how powerful Jews actually were......it shocked me and also redpilled me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When I went to college and my professors who were supposed to be figures of erudition, had clearly no real arguments. Every time I raised a concern with the cogency of their points, or the validity of their data, or whether or not they were making leaps in logic - I was systematically shutdown. Or the professor would just acquiesce to me and refuse to debate. Made me realize these people weren't actually certain in their convictions or ideology, if they couldn't scare you into submission that is. The Left doesn't debate you - so if you're a critical thinker, you're naturally going to get red pilled just through life.
>Tl;dr the Left really has no argument

Get off of Sup Forums, Panda.

>go to highschool in city
>most kids are not white
>everyone in the top 20 is white
>top 2 are jewish

This chart.

>(((GB)))

Interesting post.
What country is your flag for?

I moved to the US from Poland back in the late 90s. We don't have niggers in my country and generally still don't . I was in 5th grade at the time and very quickly began to understand after getting into a couple of fights with them and interacting with them.

They are animals and the Poles are probably right to throw bananas at them on our football fields.

Uh what? You can hover over the flag and it'll tell, but it's Bulgaria anyway.

Also I forgot to mention there was a continuation of that, after we got zero compensation for being forced to scrap the project, after we have built a shitload of pipelines with our own funds. About a month or so after, the US embassy announced their next round of beneficiaries of "foreign aid". And, as expected, it was just Soros' organization that funds gypsy breeding and their pet newspaper that pushes diversity. This is absolutely regular, of course, but after what happened...

I ended up getting into Bill Cooper, Celebs selling their souls, 9/11, and the Illuminati when I was in 7th grade. Was repilled as fuck for awhile until I was introduced to Reddit my freshmen year of Highschool. Literally got brainwashed by the hivemind and the narrative they pushed. I didn't second guess shit on this site since I was young and naive. Then the next election occurred(5 years later) and found out that Reddit wasn't covering the Podesta emails and that brought me here, basically confirming almost everything I was looking into the 7th grade was true and even more mind-boggling shit.
Reddit will brainwash ignorant people. It is cancer. I was on the right path until Reddit strayed me away since the hivemind told me that can't be possibly true. Then I found my own path again when I started using critical thought again instead of being a brainless sheep. Thank God I found this place

everything you just wrote...cringe

Go back. Please, for the love of god, go back.

sounds like you've got some stories.

Damn. And they gypsys give you a bad rap. I remember, before the Muslim rapefugee herds started coming Nigel Farage called for Brexit because he didn't want your countrymen organized crime and sex trafficking coming to England. How slave rapey is it over there?

Nigga u gay

>Nigel Farage called for Brexit because he didn't want your countrymen organized crime and sex trafficking coming to England

That is a huge meme.

First of all, OUR gypsies are a drop in the sea of Romanian ones. Most of what we export are nurses and doctors, who get paid half what a local doctor does and keep the NHS up. They lumped us in with Romania, but what can you do. In any case, a lot of gypsies were invited by UK local councils on programs, they even come here and select them to be taken to Britain.

>How slave rapey is it over there?

Bulgaria is probably the most racially segregated society in the world. You will NOT see a gypsy outside gypsy neighbourhoods. You will NOT see a Bulgarian outside Bulgarian cities and neighbourhoods. You will NOT see a turk outside turk cities. We have 12% turks and our capital has literally one Mosque, for administrative purposes. We have absolute, perfect segregation.

In the gyppo parts, everything is slave rapey. They still buy their wives. In the Bulgarian part, there's some sex trafficking, but it's quite rare. About the regular amount for any civilized society.

I'm old school so I am gonna go with with OJ. I was only 12 or so at the time, but I remember how fucking strange it was, the guy being completely and obviously guilty as shit, but the whole media narrative somehow turning in to a racist cops story, and then somehow trying to connect it to Rodney King and the LA riots... It was all about systemic racism in the police force instead of about a fucking murderer going to jail. It was really the first taste I got of the media shitting on police, and the he dindu nuffin drum banging.

my first redpill was at 3 days old when my cock was permenently mutilated, it taught me that rape is the rule of the man and that the purpose of life is to rape as many people as you can in the most horrible and inhuman ways that you can
i have been ready to gas the kikes from that day onwarx

Fuck off. I admitted I was brainwashed for a period at least I realized it. Why the fuck would you tell anybody to go back to that cancer? Isn't the whole point of redpills is spreading truth bombs to normies?

Interesting, user. But talking about child sex slavery like this:
>regular amount for any civilized society
is cringe AF.

>Isn't the whole point of redpills is spreading truth bombs to normies

Sure, just do it elsewhere please. When kikes recruited useful idiots for communism they didn't fucking invite them to be bank employees.

We need useful idiots for the glorious future of white ethnostates, racial cleansing and utopia as well, but that doesn't mean they should frequent this board.

>is cringe AF.

Every society has human trash. Even the most civilized, best periods of history, there is percentage of a percentage of things like child sex slavery, sex trade, etc.

It's just a historical fact. Just like how there is white rape, it's just negligible and within the regular margins for, yes, any civilized society.

The one thing I learned from the media regarding Trayvon Martin is that a latino can get promoted to a white the second they kill a black man.

>Be me, grew up in moderately left-wing family, pro-unions and public health care, some old school values thrown in
>Go to University believing the ultra-PC crowd was simply a vocal minority
>Genuinely believed emphasis on those people was a right-wing canard
>Basically harmless kooks
>Walking on campus
>Some Feminist comes up to me, tries to hand me a flier
>user: ahaha, no thanks! I'm okay
>Feminist: ARE YOU A FEMINIST
>user: No, ahaha, some things I guess I agree with, other things not
>Feminist: ARE YOU AN MRA
>user: [being 100% honest] ahahaha, I don't genuinely don't know what that is
>Feminist: IF YOU'RE NOT A FEMINIST YOU'RE NOT AN MRA
>Feminist who I've never met or seen in my life in completely furious with me, despite the fact (at the time) I agreed with a thing or two with her
>Feminist leaves, I think hooo-kaaaaay wow

In retrospective it all started there.

explains why spics kill niggers so much

If the cartels would agree to wipe out every last nigger they come across I think the US could agree to give them back a state or two.

If you're curious anons, she was part of this protest. It was what Big Red was pissed off about.
youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

I understand that. But almost everyone who decides to take the redpill has to learn it themselves and won't believe anyone else except themselves. How the fuck do you expect any of this information to spread when there's no other place that discusses these topics?

>yfw no 10/10 white cutie that doesn't care about amberlamps

the milk carton kids. i just kept fucking asking about it, and then the internet happened. short answer, jonny gosch.

>Used to be a big liberal in high school
>Hear about Sup Forums from a friend
>Discover Sup Forums
>Start realizing my school is full of shitskins
>They're in adaptation classes to learn english
>Their ''dedicated'' hall reeks
(One closest to their classes)
First of many desu

Yeah. That was an early red pill for me. Fucking OJ. And the LA riots as well when the niggers took that guy out of his truck and randomly started beating him to death.

This was also my first massive redpill. I heard the news in some liberal college group and was shocked but I decided to do some research and things just didnt add up. They told me some white racist cop shot a little b ack boy who just wanted some skittles and arizona tea and that lie stuck for years too. Seeing the news continue to perpetuate the lie even when the evidence was available as well as ALTERING the phone call to make zim seem racist was the last straw

Becoming homeless months before high school graduation.

>some of those milk carton kids were likely raped repeatedly and murdered

it was when i decided i would understand women. i came to realize how callously i had been lied to.

that led me to realize how callously i had been lied to about other things as well.

See your mistake user was not arguing the liberal way.
>are asking if I'm racist'
WHAT do you hate Asian people?
>if I support euthanasia
WOW their body their choice I can't even.
>how I can value a human life
So you love murder's and rapists huh?

Thats how you argue against liberals using emotional straw mans works like a charm.

What's your native country?

>1989
>5th grade
>D.A.R.E. officer spends 1 hour trying to trick kids to snitch their parents with coloring books and what not
>All the other kids are oblivious to this
>mfw some kids inadvertently snitched their druggie parents
>mfw the school and the cops are in cahoots to trick kids into turning in their parents with no shits given to actually keep kids off drugs

I grew up in West London. My hometown is no longer English.

>Black "people" in the school went nuts and started to break shit in the hallways as well as going around to students asking "WHO YA VOTIN FOR" not understanding that highschool students are not at the age requirement to vote

Wow.

Admittedly I've only had relative close contact with maybe 20 black people in my whole life, mainly through university and high school (only 2.5 in my elementary school, one had a poo in loo mother and his Dad was basically Le Based Black Man meme so he was actually a pretty decent guy).

The ones in high school were a handful of drug dealers, and basically a Wayne Brady gaynig nog. One burn out black guy tried to call racism in class because a teacher said the guy must like basketball. Keep in mind, the nigger was wearing a basketball jersey, had a Jordan bag, and was literally holding a fucking basketball. Everyone just made fun of him, literally no one came to his defense.

Thankfully I was basically done high school before the Obama election. I remember his inauguration, my buddies and I were saying the most hilariously racist things about it, nobody cared. A few people from our school and a random old guy were actually laughing out loud.

>WE GONE PAINT THA WHYT HAUS BLACK
>REPARATIONS MUFUGGA

Good times, things changed really quickly in retrospect.

In university the Blacks I encountered all of a sudden actually seemed dumber and had a much greater sense of entitlement than the ones I knew in High School; grew up in a pretty much 95% white, well-to-do area.

Hold up, are you saying that you revealed your power level to your mom?
The fucking balls on you, man.

Floridafag here as well, Trayvonn Martin case taught me that maybe the 2nd Amendment isn't all bad and that I should carry to protect myself from Paul Blarts. Still think the neighborhood watch guy started the confrontation first and escalated first

The Jodi Arias case. The way she lied, murdered, and just didn't give a fuck really spooked me.

I'm having serious trouble understanding that chart.
Like, why would blacks with a GPA of 2.00 have a higher acceptance rate than blacks with a GPA of 3.79?
Even with affirmative action rules, that makes no sense.

I didn't know that case. That's really sad. Did anyone find out what happened to him?

>circa 2004 right before hurricane ivan
>I was about 12
>Mom left dad for a hobo
>yesaliteralhobo
>mom was stay at home and believed in homeschool above public
>dad worked full time so I had no choice but to go to public school
>take placement test
>ohfuck7thgrade
>mind you I'm living in the panhandle of Florida at the time and surrounded by nigs
>school I go to is in the middle of niggerdom
>I'm a macadamia nut in a chocolate cookie
>kids were fucking horrible to me and would literally try to beat me up just because I was white
>stole my money if I ever brought any to school
>used to call me cracker
>another white kid comes to the school and to my horror he tries acting exactly like them
>he gets down on trying to make fun of me alongside some nigglets who used to pick on me at lunch
>"at least I don't have to act like the BRUTHAS to fit in."
>suspended
>despite the fact I used to always get called cracker or honky daily nobody else ever got in trouble

I've always hated niggers since I first encountered them.

people were assholes to you irl so you suddenly become an expert on WW2 and the Holocaust because memes
>pol

Depends on how the survey operated and what n was. For instance, a medical college who sees zero black students may accept any black applicant, whereas one towards the cities might have quotas to a point where they can be selective.

They only let in the ones they know are going to fail.
They don't want to give the niggers degrees, they just want to put them into debt forever.

I'd say 90% of this board was probably redpilled by either Trayvon or Mike Brown.

>be me
>born and raised in super diverse country
>see how whites and asians are always well off
>see how their neighborhoods are always nice and clean
>see how the most developed and nicest nations are populated by these people as well
>"oh wow i guess these people are actually better and building societies or something"

I literally have held that belief since i was a kid, nobody "told" or "showed" me anything, my parents tend to be pretty apolitical and they very rarely mentioned race.
I just came to this conclusion on my own based on what ive seen, of course my "beliefs" were expanded once i started visiting this place.

This is a common trend. Generally people will believe the media up until an event/issue that they are very familiar with comes up in the news and is completely misrepresented. You wonder how everyone else can believe the lie so willingly, until suddenly you realize that you might have unknowingly swallowed countless similar lies in the past.
As soon as you get off your ass and start digging, there's no turning back. There's too much damning information hidden just below the surface, entirely in reach. All you have to do is look and it's all over. The illusion collapses.

When I was in 3rd grade, a Peruvian girl moved to the area and because my teacher was the only one who spoke Spanish, they stuck her in our class. As the poor woman had to go over every lesson twice, we didn't cover as much material and students didn't get as much help as they would have otherwise, which led to us not doing as well on our standardized and end of year testing. I have hated spics of all kinds ever since.

This scene from JFK. “X” was redpilling the shit out of Garrison here....

youtu.be/GSw9sjqYK_I

Led me on a journey of doubt and cynicism....

you dont need to be an expert in anything to know the holocaust is atrocity propaganda.

>oey vey this political prisoner gives his eye witness testimony to things that are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, he is also getting paid every month for the rest of his life for his story, clearly there is nothing going on here no sir!

I'm not sure if we will make it out alive southern bro, but we we'll go down like men

Old fuck here.
I grew up on the north side of Chicongo in the 80's, and spent my teens in Commiefornia in the early 90's.
Military service sealed the deal.
The funny part is my parents were hippie boomers who were very liberal and progressive well ahead of today's parenting shitshow.

a debate on gay marriage back in 2002ish in high school.

I argued against it. I even effectively called out that the gay lobby would be pushing for more "unusual marriage" if gay marriage passed. 16 years later here we are