WSJD

Well, not exactly "D", I'm a little busy and super unmotivated since the only series in WSJ right now that I read regularly is BnHA. No World Trigger, even, if's hurtin.

so
www26.zippyshare.com/v/vPBgOMvV/file.html

Here's almost everything in the magazine. Includes:
Boku no Hero Academia
Shokugeki no Souma
The Promised Neverland
Owari no Seraph
Blue Exorcist

Double pages are not joined, 1568 for spreads.

You can dump things here if you want, or not. All the chapters have probably been seen by everyone last week, though, since someone broke street date REEEAAL early (as usual, around this time).

Author Comments

Thank you.

Instead of Wan Piss and RWBY there are parts of the Dance Manga in there. What do you mean by this?

I ripped Sesuji again some time ago just to recall what the official translations looked like.

Left the pages in cause I'm lazy.

What a trash line up, they're even trying to get western authors to make series for them instead of getting any new nip ones.

hahaha what

who's the western authors and what manga do they make?

Thank you Vizanon.

Are you retarded user?

>Owari no Seraph
Thanks user.

>Still no World Trigger
How long has it been now? I'm starting to lose track.

wait. Video with Oda?

the only "western" relevant author in history of manga was that of No game no life so what are you even talking about

>still no world trigger
I've read and saw everything from pixiv with 500/1000 favorites and now can't sustain myself from lack of weekly WT. Ashihara pls come back soon ;_;

Ao no Exorcist dump in the current thread.

>The Promised Neverland
no chapter or?

Meh missing the best Jump series of all time

Why would they have Dragon Ball in the new WSJ line up? That manga has been complete for years.

No, I think user was talking about Isobee

No.

No that is sixth best of all time behind TLR, Nigga Clova, Jojo, Saiki and the best of the best World Trigger

Somebody gonna dump Viz version of the Boku no Hero Academia?

8 weeks or so

Isobee an ass.