The realization that Haruna killed the harem end for To Love Ru

>The realization that Haruna killed the harem end for To Love Ru

Anyone else kind of want them to go through with this just for the butthurt?

>haruna just shot up to first place
>harem ending would be boring

This is what winning looks like.

heres your (you)'s. If it ends like that ill be more than butt blasted. Id probably off myself

>worst girl ruins everything
more news at 11

>best girl ends the stupid status quo and makes progression

Wew

Momo's butt blasted face says otherwise. At least Haruna isn't a herbivore like Lala or Momo and wants it for herself.

Reminder she also won a popularity poll in Japan for being a gf or something so she isn't unpopular.

Wait, I misread . Thought t said isn't.

Fuck I need sleep.

>worst girl LITERALLY ALWAYS WINS
This is just beyond mere coincidences now, it has to be some unwritten rule of Japanese writing. What's behind this phenomenon? Who started it?

Just go to sleep.

I wonder who's going to be the first diving onto him. I bet we'll see most of the cast dogpile on the poor guy, trying to reverse the irreversible.

Yami is just in a crush phase right now. I don't think she's as desperate as some others.

I hope Haruna kills the harem just to see the collective butthurt. It would be fucking amazing

She won't succeed. There's a reason why it cuts off here.

One of these days I'll get some stupid fanart involving Naru looking like Bleach's rendition of Gol D. Roger with Pride and/or Alucard's eyes for days.

Love Hina was the ultimate mistake. Akamatsu managed to poison Rumiko's romcom writings to insane degrees.

hope she succeeds. those two deserve each other - nothing more, nothing less.

>MC loves the most boring and plain one out of all the 10/10 semen demons that are lusting after him

When will this shit stop? What does Rito even like about her? Just give the man a harem end, if any series deserves one it's this one.

I personally want Nana to win, because the literal who of all the 'canonical ends' winning would be amazing, as well as for the 'WTF' factor.

>realization
spics

>"sairenji, where's keitaro-kun?"

"He's upstairs with Shinobu"

Except not. Since it was quite clear a good majority does not want to share, Momo included. The readers aren't going to get anything H published, so even they're not going to be happy even if it turns into a harem.

Momo has to be the most beta harem chick in existence.

And I really question how deeply Lala loves Rito. Feels like the harem is wide but shallow.

Wait, is this real? He really confessed?

I agree, but It's just going to be weird of one girl wins. Will all the other girls find somebody else? The family get togethers will be awkward as fuck for the husbands/boyfriends since this one guy literally tasted all of their wives.

Not to mention some girls like Yami, Lala and Momo I just don't see moving on from him.

I think Haruna would bring forth more tears though.

Haruna confessed, and the chapter ends with Rito going "I too, have always..."

Not to mention that Rito is not the kind of guy who would go "sorry Lala, but I am dumping you for Haruna".

>a harem series that doesn't end in a harem
This always happens though. I'd like to see a harem end but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

The harem genre is a sham.

>Yami
Yami isn't in the same tier. She'll move on.

True, Rito is a spineless coward.

Shuffle's anime proved that doesn't really work. So does Knights of Sidonia.

>doesn't end in complete harem
>winners are lala & haruna
>everyone else wants his attention
>becomes ruler of universe
>hires mikan to be his dishmaid
>yami still hasn't killed him
>series ends

>Anyone winning that isn't the goddess Lala
Disgusting

If you followed TLR and TLRD you'd know it will be a harem end.

I don't know where these speculations come from.
Anything could happen next chapter. Just wait and see.

Here's hoping Lala can't understand why Haruna won't share Rito with her, and goes all yandere.

It'll be a Lala and Haruna win.

Momo would kidnap and rape him if she doesn't win, considering she's the same as her mother, and that's how her mother got Gid.

user, I actually wanted Asa-senpai to win. So your analogy doesn't really work on me.

Momo's mom wouldn't try for a harem end.

She also never had a sister vying for the same guy that we know of, Momo is considering her sisters feelings, even if it's not what she really wants. I doubt she would allow a Haruna monogamy win.

>Lala
>goddess
Of what, trash? lol

>Momo is considering her sister's feelings
Hahahahahahaha. No.

this is just like nisekoi when onodera confessed

In her head she is, otherwise she'd have just taken him for herself.

just that it didn't take 11 years there.

>Big tits
>Cheerful
>Loves Rito with all her heart
>Doesn't have single bad bone in her body(unlike that evil bitch Momo)
>Not a slut(she's too innocent and doesn't fully understand naughty shit like that whore Momo)
>A scientific genius
>Not a goddess
WEW
You really don't know the value of a good woman

>otherwise she'd have just taken him for herself.
Hahahahahaha. No.

I hope Momo gets btfo
She's a selfish cunt
She's literally 3DPD-tier garbage

>that evil bitch Momo
>that whore Momo
>I hope Momo gets btfo
You take that back, motherfuckers.

When did TLR turn into waifu wars? The entire point of TLRD is to let all girls win. They all are good in their own ways. Now stop talking nonsense.

>I hope Momo gets btfo
Didn't exactly that just happen this chapter?
The harem idea was revealed to everyone, so all the scheming and manipulation is finally over.

Thank fuck for that. The whole harem plan setup was absurd from the start

Her original tryed to destroy this series once, so there is no surprise here.

Of course based TL bro would understand.

In TLR all girls are best girls. You have to think about the Harem like Rito needs to.

The harem ending is coming. But you need to throw in some doubt for dramatic effect.

the failed confession under fireworks was better.

Imagine the reaction if Issei was told "a harem is impossible"

ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWAH would start playing in the background while Issei exclaims that he'll make what's impossible possible.

This is something a herbivore like Rito doesn't have.

>When did TLR turn into waifu wars?
Probably because of the waifu's shown, they have been nothing but endearing and made them stood out more for each user. It's basically what Momo is going through. Slowly and steadily, a single best girl has emerge out of the harem. Each of them had poured their heart and soul into becoming the sole winner of the Rito-bowl and you just want to be selfish with them and only want her to win instead of splitting it with anyone else. That and I'm starting to hate the amount of shilling Momo has gotten. To the point I'm starting to dislike her and her plan.

On common circumstances I wouldn't even care, or even laugh it off/laugh at the butthurt, but knowing that irl that the character was based on the author's ex-wife who is a literal absolute turd of a person I hope she just disappears from the new manga all-together.

she CLAIMED before curt that a character is based on her, to get money.
Welcome to the real world, where people lie.

Has there been tweets or statements to verify whether that long convoluted story was actually true or not?

Quite a few anons have already doubted its credibility.

The only things I know for certain are:
The manga got axed because of private circumstances/divorce.

1 year later shit has been resolved and the manga continued

8 years later people still bring that crap up because it fits so well into their "bitches and whores"-victim-philosophy.

Except Issei wanted a harem right from the beginning. Rito is literally white bread and has to get strong armed to even think about it.

>yfw Rito and Haruna end with Momo getting
gangbanged by the VMC.

momo deserves her rotten heart to be shattered inpieces

>When did TLR turn into waifu wars?
>When did this ecchi harem series turn into waifu wars?
Are you actually being serious here? Harem series are waifu wars on day 1 by the shear principle of the genre.

I don't know about you, but TLR threads have always had significantly less "waifu wars" than other series.
Probably because all the girls a quite good, and no one reads TLR for the plot.

honestly, yes, it'd be great to see her alone winning just for the shitstorm, if that doesn't happen I honestly don't care who wins.

No one reads TLR for the plot, but we all have our own best girl within the series. There really is no way for you to love everyone equally. You have a favorite, but too cowardly to admit it because that would mean the end to you wanting a harem end.

>There really is no way for you to love everyone equally.
It's almost like a perfect parallel to Rito. The pottery.

>Chihiro
>Medeka
>Hinata

>implying you'll get to see me buttblasted
M8 I'll either be on a one-way plane to Japan to off Yabuki or hanging on my ceiling fan

Yeah because each of them want to monopolize him, not because they particularly hate a harem. Only the selflessly pure Lala thinks a harem is best and deep in their hearts, despite all the differences in who's best girl, everyone knows if there's truly a best girl it's Lala.

Haruna was a mistake from chapter 1

This desu

Waiting is very hard.

Rito: I, too, have always loved you but I love Emilia, now, sorry.

All I wanted was more lewd pictures, who gives a fuck about the plot?
You guys disgust me.

I want the girls to be happy.

>inb4 nemesis taking over the school and haruna confessing was just a dream
>next chapter is him waking up

Are you fags surprised at this?
Haruna never stopped being Rito's number 1.
She's his type. She's exactly the kind of girl he likes. That's been established since early on.

Throughout the course of the previous manga and this one not even once did Rito ever came to like a girl as much as he liked Haruna, not even Lala.

And to add to all of this, Haruna is one of the most popular girls amongst the Nip fandom.

>Rito ever came to like a girl as much as he liked Haruna, not even Lala
You got anything to back that up? We only see him go "I like Haruna-chan!...but Lala too" in the previous manga. Where are you getting this "I like Haruna more tho" shit from?

>You got anything to back that up?
Are you seriously asking this?
We have two mangas. Two, and the reaction Rito gets whenever he's close to Haruna is one he's never displayed for any of the other girls.
Sure, he likes Lala too, but even by the end of the previous manga it was clear Haruna was his number 1. Hell, a point was even made that one time in the previous manga when Lala caught a cold and started acting like Haruna, which made Rito become flustered.

The funniest thing is that both Lala and Haruna lost plenty of spotlight in Darkness, in which Momo became the lead girl, and despite that Haruna was still the girl that made Rito weak on the knees.

Still don't buy the Haruna is the most popular in japan bullshit. I know you'll point to the girlfriend poll but her merchandise is always last to sell, and it's way lower than other girls. I never see her on nip blogs compared to other girls, I never see her have as much art as other girls on pixiv or get near as much doujinshi.

From my experiences I would say Momo and Mea are the most popular, but the one poll everyone treats as god doesn't say it so I guess it's untrue. Who the fuck knows.

I agree Haruna is his #1 but he just had a wet dream about Momo. He's had erections at Nana and Yami in the past too it's not like he's completely limp for everyone not her.

It's not just the girlfriend poll. Haruna has done well in all the polls - both for TLR and TLR:D.

As for Rito's wet dream, I'm wondering if that will go anywhere.
TLR:D seems to be ending some time soon, and unless Hasemi is planning on having Rito do a 180 out of nowhere - because his character has in no way been developed enough for him to show a keen interest in getting a harem - then I don't see that plotline going anywhere.

Mind you, I'm actually expecting a non-conclusive ending.

I guess it makes sense if you put it like that but bear with me.
It's just that there's never been a scenario where the MC actually makes it clear that he prefers another girl over his "childhood crush" girl. Especially in To Love Ru where that kind of dynamics was never the focus.
As such him getting flustered and stuff around his "crush" like Day 1 is something I assume to still exist merely because the manga isn't as realistic to portay how that kind of stuff changes.

FINALLY I can drop this

Why doesnt Momo learn to enjoy her fucking youth and time on earth instead of thinking about dick all the time? She has no fucking friends.

Well I'm still sticking to my roots and expecting a harem ending. Whether I get BTFO or not is up to Hasemi but the way this chapter ended felt like cliff hanger central to the point I'm expecting a status quo revert sometime next chapter. I think there's simply way too much development on the harem plan to have a single girl win, be it Haruna or Momo or Lala. Anything that isn't a harem end would feel like a cop out that diminishes whats going on 7 years of work to feel shitty.

I just can't see them not do it after all thats happened, I think people are overreacting over one of the few dramatic chapters we've had in this series. I mean the book HAREM Gold sold what? 100k copies in 3 days? That's a huge number for a 3.5k yen art book whose title is based on the idea of a harem. When you look at all the merchandise that sets up this series, or even any adverts for this series you see in Japan, it's the word harem shoved down your throat. We'll see what happens though.

She has Rito and Mea, Nemesis to a lesser extent.

Indeed, Rito hasn't stated anything clearly, but his behaviour is far too clear not to be obvious who's the girl he likes the most.

This isn't even like Nisekoi in which, even though Haru liked Onodera the most, he was shown several times to be enthralled by Chitoge. It also helped that he could have a regular/dynamic relationship with her, which is something Rito cannot do with Lala, since she's very childlike.

Rito has had some moments in which he's been somewhat captivated like Lala - especially in TLR:D in which she's matured a bit - but those moments are always ruined by Lala or someone else causing trouble.

>Mea, Nemesis to a lesser extent.
"Let's talk about Rito's dick and shit"
>Rito
C'mon. He's plywood.
Everything about her just revolves around his cock. She doesnt have any other gimmick. Nana at least keeps up with her animal power shit. She needs to fucking chill.

Dude, if anything, as the story moves on, the harem plan seems more and more like a red-herring, since even Momo doesn't seem to be honestly into it - but is likely aiming for it to, at least, be something to Rito, because otherwise she would get nothing (since it's clear the girls he likes the most are Haruna and Lala).

Rito has spent more time with Lala than Haruna.

They even go shopping together or hang out in the living room playing a Nintendo DS.

Rito would miss Lala more than Haruna.

I would agree with the second part if not for chapter 73, but it's pretty fucking clear Rito has feelings for Momo at this point.

The only way I can see Rito doing a 180 out of nowhere is if Nemesis' words about Rito having the responsibility to create a harem cause of the feeling multiple girls have for him, as well as groping them, reaches him. It's possible, seeing as Rito saved Nemesis for no reason other than he felt he had to as a man.

Nemesis should keep putting her life in danger to see how far Rito would go for her.

Speaking of CHapter 73, think it provides good evidence for how Momo may not entirely support the harem plan. Pic related, to me, seems like she's trying to hide her feelings for Rito behind the harem plan.

Like any other girl in the series he would do what he can to help them, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Oh yeh I'm not denying Momo is using it for her selfish desires, but as it's been implied in the past, it's her only chance at him.

Everyone in earth Is fucking retarded sans the Yuuki family.
Why would you wish to befriend them apes?

>implying
She is the first step. Rito would have never start a harem without her.