Spic hate thread

Spic hate thread

Ever notice how Mexicans seemingly fly under the radar on Sup Forums? We have nigger, gook, feminist, leftist, etc. hate threads but you rarely see a thread dedicated to hating on these beaner faggots, lets change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got a question for Sup Forums
if white bitches fucking blacks are coal burners, what are white chicks who actively seek and fuck beaners?

Racists are so nasty. I'm mixed with a lot of things and I hate racist scum.

Find something to do. Learn to code like I am, read a book, or study great people. Don't hate on others for skin color. The world is mixed and will be in the future. Get over it.

they're nothingburger and only a threat to themselves

Floridians

idk, bean farmers? wtf

Most of them work hard, So GFY. Instead, spend your efforts correcting their gullibleness when it comes to voting DemocRAT.

>t. Floridian

>spic hate thread

Hate yourselves

Spics have 5 kids a pop while white cuck numales cut their dicks off and white girls get blacked

Spics will own this country in 20 years

I, for one, welcome our new THICC overlords

>Spics will own this country in 20 years
no, it will still jews, and a brown herd will be much easier to control

Bean dip?

Fuck you Shithead

=---------------ALSO:
The tax bill that the RINOs are pushing once again lets illegal invaders claim a child tax deduction EVEN IF THEY DON'T WORK. The Reps failed to mention this change and never needed Dems votes so they are forcing this on U.S. citizens

They doubled the amount to $2,000 and will continue to force American taxpayers to pay to integrate these animals into our society. This will cost taxpayers Billions$$$$$$$

Chorizoed.

never had a problem with spics. Tight family units, usually devout christians, and in my experience very neighborly. Tasty food and hot chicks.

Would rather have a spic for a neighbor before a nigger or chink, unless the chink is jap or korean or the spic is Salvadorian. El Salvador is basically somalia.

Korean chinks are the nice. But I've found Taiwanese to be really good people.

Legal, tax paying, Trump voting Mexican here. I fucking hate spics. It's sad to see for me. My people are neo-niggers who contribute to gang violence, welfare siphoning, and white hate. Fuck the spics.

I just call them white people

All these spics ITT this is typically what follows once one of these threads gets posted, go back home beaner scum

I thought you liked me papi u_u

Nice cope

Jews don't have kids either. The ones that do race mix

Jewish influence will be substantially diminished in 1 generation

America will fulfill it's destiny as le 56%

t. chicano

Whores

You're garbage. Literally no reason to hate me and you still find an excuse based on my blood and skin color.

I'm bettering myself daily and trying to contribute to myself and the world yet you say "fuck you". I get you can slang words from a distance with the internet. I used to do things like that too before.

Enjoy the path America's on. Let's fix it and be conservative together and help the people. But don't come at others with your racist garbage. It's pathetic. Fix yourself before you judge others. I'm joining the military in a few years. What are you doing? I'm starting tech companies in the future. What are you doing?

You're pathetic.

>HEY GUISE I HATE SPICS 2 HEHE HOLA XDD LOVEE N PRAISE ME WHYTE PPL :PP

Kiss ass spics are legitimately the worst kinds of spics

I got rear ended today by 2 beaners. My head hurts, fuck them and fuck you

It's because half of american flags are Chicanos

Fuck you beaner

Great! Once you feel like you've reached your full potential you can return to mexico and help make it a better place to live for you and your country men, that is, if you actually plan on going back, OH who am I kidding of course you are spic

Eh
I don't want more moving here and all the illegals have to go back
Lived in Cali for 20 years and 0 bad experiences.
Why fight a war on 3 fronts?

It should be noted Mexicans are not the same as trash countries with 0 Spanish mix

why would I make a hate thread about myself famalam?

Saw pic and assumed it was another Americunt thread.

>browses Sup Forums
> pretends to be white

Kill yourself, nigger.

Why are you projecting?

>sips piss

Kek

>Spic hate thread
b-but user i l-love you

That's what's always at the other end of a glory hole

>Ever notice how Mexicans seemingly fly under the radar on Sup Forums?

They fly under the radar because half of American posters on Sup Forums are already spics. And many spic posters from Latin America post on Sup Forums under different flags. Spics are a major problem in the US, but are pretty much absent from Europe, Australia, and Canada.

I hate spics. They are the biggest threat America faces. They are already a bigger minority than blacks are. They are so dangerous because of how well organized they are. They have their own politicians, their own churches, their own language.

The very fact that spics were able to organize "a day without immigrants" boycott and strike tells me just how big of a threat they are. Would whites, Asians, or blacks be willing to get fired just to make a point? No they won't.

I constantly deal with spics in my day to day life in California. They never speak English, they ALWAYS get in your way in the grocery store and block the entire aisle. They have a tremendously high diabetes and obesity rate and depend on our tax dollars and emergency rooms for medical care. They litter and throw their shit stained toilet paper inside the trash bin in the bathroom.

Doesn't count coming from you

Who was the first place, Nigger.

>litter and throw their shit stained toilet paper inside the trash bin in the bathroom

Even in porta-pottys

>318 days, 9 hours and 50 minutes of Trump being President
>0 miles added to the Wall

Expect us

Chicanos are the lowest form of wetback.

I'm just as American as you. I'm not just Latino. I'm Jewish, European, black, middle eastern, etc. I'm proud of myself as a person. You're honestly so cringe thinking your perfect or better than others based on skin color.

I probably have higher aspirations than you. You be the best version of you and let me the best version of me. Tell others to do the same and we'll have a great America. Otherwise, you're trash. We need to engineer all cultures including White culture to better themselves and their culture. Hygiene wise, education wise, work ethic wise, etc.

You're so disgusting and so are other racists. Be conservative in every other way but leave out your disgusting trash.

Sounds like a pretty pathetic life when you're dedicating so much of it to pointlessly hate others.

American living in Mexico.

There is a reason why Mexico is still in the 3rd world.

Mexico had plenty of time, resources, and backing from the US and UN to get your shit together but you decided to take a nap, drink and dance because your culture is about "living" life instead of making it.

Brown people all over blame the US and white people for your problems yet you can't even organize yourselves and have no spine to stop corruption.

Your problems are yours to blame. You create nothing so you have nothing.

Get off your ass, clean up your shit, and do something productive. Making tortillas all day isn't actual work.

Come at me faggot

well... Your opinion seems a little biased. But hey, like trump says, we don't send our best to your country.

Yeah when in the 70s? fuck you

>seemingly fly under the radar
That's why we are building a wall.

What about bolivians crossing the plata?

Why are beaner men so loud?
I work at an Amazon sort center and we have this one beaner I refer to as Wu.
About 6-10 times per hour, Wu will just yell out "Woo!" for no good damn reason. He could be moving a pallet of boxes and yell out, or he could just be standing there.
I don't know if he is autistic or if he is just trying to garner attention from women. He says "Hey, how are you doing today?" to almost every single girl that walks by. I'm sure most girls would ignore him if he did not say a word to them. He is probably 5ft3in at the absolute tallest estimate.
Wu is not the only beaner male I have witnessed exhibit this behavior. I have seen in time and time again at places from construction sites to other warehouses.

Let me guess. They have no insurance so they just fled the scene?

Spics do that all the time. I don't think I've ever met a beaner that had car insurance.

>throw their shit stained toilet paper inside the trash bin in the bathroom
That's because they are used to the shitty Mexican sewer system which gets clogged id you throw paper in it. It's common in mountainous regions and nobody told your Chicanos that your sewers are actually useful.

Are you that faggot Green?

I was expecting some apefrican shithole or Honduras.

I wish they crossed the Plata, then they'd be annoying the Uruguayan faggots.
But at least the Bolis send you decent vegetables and are helpful when we want to annoy the Chileans, so we let them stay.
They are better than the Paraguayans, at the very least, but Paraguayans still don't recover from that whole genocide thing we did to them way back then.

One of the two did and he had no plates and his license was from North Carolina. Not California. His address came up to an empty field too.

Probably because in the uncivilized world, like Latin America, they don't have proper plumbing so they throw toiletpaper in trash bins.

Isn't that crazy? Even the fucking Romans had advanced sewer systems in their cities, yet these "people" don't?

Brazilian reporting in.

>His address came up to an empty field too.
That was my cousin Pancho.

Mass immigration is a right wing economic policy Bro. Cheap labour.

Yes but they do it in porta-pottys. You know the toliets with no plumbing or a place to put used toliet paper?

kek

We used to have lowflows but that changed in the 90's and people got stuck with the bins so they kept throwing their shit stained paper on the bin.

Yes but porta-pottys don't provide trash cans inside of them

Shouldn't you be dinning macaco right now?

Texans, Not even Cuckfornians like spics as much as they do.

Shouldn't you be jumping borders right now, Chico?

>I hate spics

Good now leave the country

I live and work in a western state so I run into a lot of spics.

They're generally an industrious people, so I don't necessarily hate them, but I do hate it when they can't speak English and I have to interact with them.

Point being? Sending them home isn't left wing.

Argentinians aren’t spics, but they aren’t white either.

Wouldn't doubt it

These threads always get the meztizobois riled up

I do study great people
Guess what? None of them are mexican
I dont hate people for skin color, but the fact is the browner you are, the dumber you are
The world is only currently so great because its the effort of white people
If the future is an effort of colored people, it will be a nightmare

fuck you.

beandippers

Their presence has a similar effect on me

I've never understood the stereotype that beaners are 'lazy and dumb'. they single-handedly contribute the more security to the American food system than any other race within the US - even more than whites.

I'm an agronomist and the number one problem facing agriculture (behind water security) is lazy white people who can't hack it for more than a day in the fields.

even the hardcore bangers in urban environments are top-tier minorities. superior knife skills, impressive dedication and loyalty to their respective groups, comparatively better work ethic than any surrounding minorities, have solid nuclear families.

spics are cool in my book. I've rarely had any issues with them.

I fucking hate spics they truly are the fucking worst.

>I've never understood

That's the problem

spics littering is out of control in LA, you can put a trashcan every 20 feet in a park and at the end of saturday evening the park will be full of food wrapper trash, empty chip bags, what the fuck is wrong with them.

>spics are cool in my book. I've rarely had any issues with them.
Maybe it's because you are one?

>I've rarely had any issues with them.

pic related girl has had some issues with them

Kek

is there a way to bring back all those expats from all around the world even if they're citizens from another country?

I hate spics but I really want to fuck a chola and make her scream "AY PAPI!" for some reason.

Someone posted this shit yesterday and it ruined my day. Misery loves company.

These things, or "Goombas" as I like to call them, are going to be this county's biggest problem. We have millions of these things in our Country, stealing jobs, commiting crimes, and pissing people off because they do not assimilate. One day they are going to want to secede and make a south USA part of Mexico

Also they are bigots. Mexican Supremacists no diffretn then the KKK. They think they are better then the "gringo" so they don't even bother to learn his language

I lost my mexican folder so here's another unrelated funny meme, sorry :(

Yeah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

good luck de-beanering your food you eat every day, faggots

>You be the best version of you

That necessarily involves you going home