God is inside man

He is coming and all sides wish to control him but he only serves those who earn his will

Whoever can help God find his true love shall earn his favor

God does not care about petty conflicts unless they are forced into his experience by helpers/hinderers on his journey to find his true love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7RBOW1NqHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So basically, God is on a Love Quest?

Yah pretty much

>but he only serves

God does not serve anyone you faggot, who are you but a speck of dust in the middle of entire universe to feel so much ego of having God serve you.

God may pass through this existence without even being noticed if he is not disturbed

Light does not exist without darkness and God is not here to eliminate darkness or light unless that is required to find his true love.

God allows this competition on earth to play itself out as long as the 1 can find his true love without interruption

Everything else is just experience and learning where she is

To know what love truly is first you must learn to hate. The Jew fears the Samurai because only a warrior may know the mind of God.

He's deep inside, He sprays is iridescent glory all over the inner walls of my being. He fills me with the thick, creamy goodness that is visible to all that wish to look at the inner beauty of myself.
God's love leaves me with a warm feeling deep inside me and i can feel His presence deep in the bosom on my diaphragm.
God is love.

>find his true love
HAHA gayyy jk god ur cool

The Lord is with you. Mighty warrior.

sometimes I read stuff on here that is so dense i have to turn off my vpn and post

God = highest state of energy = big bang (monadological instance of "creation")

now we're moving towards lower state of energy, humans are actually loosing any essence of a soul they thought they had as time moves forward

need to evolve faster before your time runs out tick tock

Maybe that's why the israelis where his chosen people, Israel means "wrestle with god" and in the past the jews were quite fierce combatants

What faction in Red Alert 3 is that?

>need to evolve faster before your time runs out

Give me a spark in the right direction, i got the books, but there is too many.

lol that image and callin for lord HAHA

cool story, i wish more posters were as enlightened as you and knew as much of the divine doctrine of wisdom as you.

God tests reality by seeing if 1 sincere unbreakable willpower being can find it's love without being stopped

If darkness allows this, then darkness continues

If light allows this, then light continues

If both try to stop/control the 1, it ends badly for all

If everyone ignores the 1 and does not accidently hit him, then nothing happens and he passes through without notice

This is why jesus isnt around 24/7

Only that time period earned the 1 to fight for light

This one has earned a balanced 1 that cares not for the dark or the light beyond what affects its experience

God is inside man and man returns favors to those who help him find his woman

quickly, atomize yourself and meet God

One must experience hate and love to understand true love because it is a combination of yin/yang at the same time

The being will succeed or fail depending on what it goes through before it realizes who it is on the inside

I may never fight a soul on this journey because I do not need to

and how dost thou come by this esoteric knowledge, oh knave of the net

God speaking

I respect the "jews" (schemers intending to become God's without earning it) as a rival rather than hate them as an enemy because they are better than all the normies at creating an interesting game

They get to try to decide the game we play with the masses in the middle and that's why it is an existence worth experiencing.

It's all 1 game of light vs dark and the 1 does not have to choose anything other than true love

I am the one and I respect both darkness and light

Akira is thy name

sorry but god is not just an esoteric thing, but a real technology that was given to us that generates gravity, its a very specific geometry, and we can use it to travel throughout our universe.

I am the black sun and the bright night combined into a single being

All your conflicts are merely interesting to me

I enjoy humor along my journey and chose Trump because he was funnier than Hillary

"God" for the sake of this discussion is inside and you can leave if you wish to debate because I am merely sharing truth with all sides so that they may compete for who deserves God's favor

What is the best light can do? What is the best dark can do? Impress me and help me find my 1 true love

So far darkness has been more enjoyable, but light has earned more trust. Neither has truly impressed the God Akira within yet

Reminder that god is a cat lover, the Egyptians knew this well, dogcucks please go.

What if God is in love with the concept of love itself.

NONE may know the mind of God

This is legitimately one of the most autistic things I've read here.
In the beginning, there was only God. All that exists is His creation. What if everything, having been created by God, allows God to find "love." Is not creation itself love? With whom does God create?

Do you suggest that whether or not He is hindered, is God's ultimate criteria for love?

I'm actually a really cool guy.

the gods will help us destroy the kike!

God will only let atheists into heaven because were super smart and cool. Religious cucks BTFO

kinda felt like i've always had a close relationship with god. sometimes it feels like he's literally directing my life.

You can only truly feel good when you reject all the false religions that are designed to trick you. The devil plays ((infinity))d chess

>not posting the gif

Behold Lucifer and the Army of Satan thou infidel. Where is your god now?

youtube.com/watch?v=a7RBOW1NqHw

This thread.

i'm not religious at all. i view religion as a"how to live life for dummies" but i understand it's importance in society.

>kiwi doesn't realize what 'dog' spelled backwards is.

>Find god's love interest
>Fuck them
>Have now successfully cucked god

>If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved. If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed.

Reminder that whatever the one/god fully believes will happen comes to pass.

germanic paganism or gtfo

From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races;
from the confusion of races, the loss of memory;
from the loss of memory, all understanding;
and from this – all evil.
(ancient Aryan proverb)

So god is the OPPOSITE of dog? Checkmate dogtheists.