Akko sure does have a cute butt

Akko sure does have a cute butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/chara/02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd bully that butt

This is totally not a general

Akko's butt general.

Reminder that Akko only likes guys not girls!

>no title in thread

garbage thread,

Reminder that Akko goes nopan.

the title is in the filename shitdip

It's a thread about akko's butt. And there sure isn't some butt getting discussed in it.

So what? You can't see filenames from the catalog

What would be the best way to crush Akkos spirit?

You can see the screenshot from the catalog.

Maybe if you're mentally challenged.

It's only episode one, please don't bring this autistic shit in here.

1) click searchbox

2) type Litt

3) Open thread.

>Total time wasted: 2 seconds
Should be fine unless you're Patrick Bateman.

reminder to report stupid posts like this

Lotte is actually the cutest.

>Patrick Bateman

i give it untill the forth episode for infero coppu tier of animaton

One day into the start of the series, and shitposting is at an all time high.

Lotte looks like a boy

Generals are allowed in Sup Forums

I know, isn't it great?

why is TV Lotte cuter than OVA Lotte?

The episode was fun but the exposition felt like such a slog:
>witch girls describing the school's financial problems and the nature of the magic highway with Akko happening to overhear them
>Sucy describing the forest and the Cocktraise's pretrification
Show don't tell should be the main principle behind an animation-oriented show. A certain mahou shoujo last year nailed this for most of its run.

Please tell me this isn't your first season here.

Just like literally every series every season ever? The 2 minute short got shitposted for god's sake.

TV Lotte looks younger (and probably is, OVA is set a while after they start attending school).

because TV Lotte has a Benis

That´s only because you want her to be one, you pervert.

So? She's still cute.

Akko is the missing link in Diana's suppressed life.

Diana is doomed to die alone and miserable.

It goes without saying that this is indeed one of the dullest franchises in the history of anime franchises though.

Seriously each installment following the girl witch and her pals from School as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the cheery imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of animation, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Trigger vetoed the idea of Anno directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for their other works.The little witchseries might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the movies were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the parade was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character was shocked or had a question, the author wrote instead that the character says NANDA?!

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Triggers mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Little witch by the same Miyazaki . He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are Watching anime like this at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to Watch re zero" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you Watching "little witch" you are, in fact, trained to Watch re zero

>top right

That's not right, I married her.

I want this Witch to give me a emotionless handjob

>taking cartoons this seriously
M8, your blog would fit in great on some hack contrarian patrish-core rag.

Why isn't there a pitchfork of anime anyways? Maybe you should start it

It's pasta

Bloom-kun, onegai

How come people call her a finn

Or at least she tries hard to seem emotionless. But inside a suppressed person is always a tight bottle of emotions ready to explode.

>"discussing" shows with Sup Forums while they're airing
come back in a few years

I feel like a retard.
There's pasta this soon?
Or is a template? Or from the manga?

i hate you people
the pilot sucked

This is fine too. I want to break her mask.

Googling the first few words reveals that it's a pasta from Sup Forums about harry potter.

>your copypasta was lost to a deleted thread so you posted it again
intentions behind your post invalidated straight away

Reposted from another thread.
From evidence we've gathered from watching the first episode, and British general knowledge, it's been extrapolated that:
>Glytonbury is Glastonbury (obviously)
>Akko, Lotte, Sucy, and other First-Years are either 16 or 17 years old
>Luna Nova is most likely a magical girl's college catering to witches aged 16 to 18

I tried looking for the bridge where Sucy and Akko met on google maps, but there are no streams or rivers between Glastonbury Tor or Glastonbury Abbey (which are in the county of Somerset, United Kingdom). The closest match I could find was a VERY similar-looking bridge that’s actually in Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States. I understand that the show’s aim isn’t to show off an exact, anime replica of Glastonbury, but was this bridge actually the result of a research error made by the production staff or is it just another visual metaphor?

Less obviously, judging from the blonde kid with the Nintendo 3DS XL and the fact that Diana's lackeys' dialogue imply that episode 1 is set the school day right after the British Easter holidays... Assuming that LWA (TV) isn't set in the future, there are 4 real-life dates Episode 1 could have been set in:
>April 15, 2013
>April 24, 2014
>April 13, 2015
>April 4, 2016

What say you, anons? Have I dug deep enough?

This thread is pretty dead because the title isn't in the OP

I loved the first episode, but some choices are just baffling to no end.

For example, once again, it's Everyone is an Asshole Except For Lotte the show. Poor little thing needs better friends.

Then, there's Suzy straight up using people she doesn't know as bait to a monster with poisonous feathers and shit breath?

And why make Diana being a disgusting fangirl this obvious this time around?

I think it's contemporary with the initial OVA release.

>And why make Diana being a disgusting fangirl this obvious this time around?
Because newfags still won´t notice it. They don´t know who Diana is yet.

>And why make Diana being a disgusting fangirl this obvious this time around?
Because the fact that this is a 2cours show means that the plot, and thus the dynamic between the protagonist and her deuteragonist rival, is actually going to go somewhere.

In the original OVA, Diana being there was just an easter egg that kinda made her attitude a little cuter in context. Here it will probably end up being plot-relevant and important both to her character growth and her eventual friendship/reconciliation with Akko, so they made it more obvious.

Haa!

Hocchan does her magic

I keep expecting Akko to shoot the arrow at the wrong place. Like in this episode when she shot the ground, I really thought they'd pull a deadpan cut to Ursula incredulous that Akko did something that dumb.

Shiny Chariot is Akko from the future

Lotte is a dirty girl.

How does one bully a butt?

With one's tongue.

Face of course. Right where it belongs.

Explain further.

go to bed Honk

Apply tongue until the girl it is attached to stops wiggling

Butt sniffing and licking are the best fetishes.

I don't like shitting up a thread with lewdposting but on this subject I just have no self control. God help me

Akko is not for lewd!

Akko's butt is a national treasure

I understand how you feel.
Some things were just made to be lewdposted about though.

I can't help it either. I have a serious addiction to butts and I cannot help but lewdpost about buttholes.

AKKO DOESN'T EVEN WEAR PANTIES

All of the little witch butts are treasures.

So it's Harry Potter with little girls?

I frequently wish that I were a cute witch so I could use my magic to summon lewd demons with animal cocks and use my witchcraft for all sorts of other degenerate things.

There's some older girls, too.

That's because

Akko just doesn't like to wear them okay!

I always try to avoid this gif because it always gets me hard.

Seems pretty witchlike to me. Torch her, boys.

Harry Potter had little girls too tho

Burn the witch!

You would make a good witch.

You think Akko likes anal?

kek I heard it in the tristan voice

>Glytonbury is Glastonbury (obviously)
>Glytonbury
It's Brightonbury, user.

No burn pls

Thanks. I've always wanted to be a witch. I love them more than just about anything.

WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

good copypasta

my favorite part is thinking that miyazaki actually cares about any other anime aside from his own work

Also, I tried looking at train stations in the area, and then just generally old English stations, it doesn't resemble any of them except in the vaguest sense with the entryway between two extrusions, which many of them have.

I added the interior of the tower to this pic I posted in the previous thread.

>Reposted from another thread.
Oh, I guess I should have posted in that thread.

I'll delete these posts.

I think the answer to that question depends on her real age.
If she's 14-15 and just entering highschool, as many have theorized, then she's probably just beginning to have a curiosity about it, but is still yet too inexperienced in those matters to be receptive to anything more than some private experimenting in the bathroom. You know, just playing with the opening a little while she's away from prying eyes, seeing how it feels.

If she's 18 and college-aged, as that one user has suggested, then she's probably already graduated from experimenting to exploring, and is probably quite familiar with her most preferred methods of masturbating with it. Having somebody else play with it, mark it, make it theirs, is probably her deepest and most shameful fantasy, the thing her mind wanders to only after the most stressful of days when her need for release is at its peak. This Akko would be embarrassed, but surrender herself to you in the coy manner of a girl that doesn't want you to know how much she wants it, and maybe isn't even quite ready to admit to herself.

Oh my

This is why you wear a classic witch attire.

>He doesn't want to be a slutty witch who flaunts her butt

>this entier post

Shiny Chariot was a mistake and disgrace!

Interesting. Are Lotte and Sucy also into anal?

Lotte definitely is. See:

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/chara/02.html
First line here says she's from Finland.
Furthermore, her full name is Lotte Yanson (Janson?), a very finn name.
When they were riding through the magic highway, shit she dropped included salmiakki and karl fazer chocolate, both highly finnish. When she tripped in front of the leyline stop she said 'Mom and Yanne gave me too many gifts to take back'. More Finnish names. Ashensi's subs say Yanne but the actual name in nordic countries is Janne, so it's plausible it's a subbing error.
But the name is a fun spot for speculation. Janne is a male name in Finland and Sweden but female in Estonia, Denmark, and Norway, so the gender of Janne is not certain. If it's a male, then it could be a stepfather or a boyfriend, considering she didn't say mother and father. If it's female then that leaves even more room for creativity.