14 YEAR OLD UK GIRL MINCED INTO A KEBAB

continued from last thread

archive.is/Uqkqi - archive

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-missing-14-year-old-10836108 - article

The mission: Spam Donald Trumps twitter in droves under the hashtag #thatsnothalal until he tweets the Charlene Downes story so it gets picked up by the (((MSM))) and millions of normies are exposed to a new level of sick courtesy of our favorite goatfuckers from the shittle east

Do not give up this opportunity Sup Forums this story has SERIOUS redpilling potential

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33676308
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

British Police.

Moslems literally eat British girl... they provide cover.

Brit says Moslems are violent on Internet; British cops lose their shit and go ape.

You can't make this up. The whole damned British police are criminals, totally corrupt, and deserved a public whipping.

Old news, stop wasting our time.

Righteous self bump for charlene

part and parcel goy

this is some sick shit bongs if true

BUMP

Post the image on how to make a lefty normie twitter

gib milkies

Jesus

milk please

looks delicious.

I thought this was old news. Didn't this happen before?

kuru if tru

Hmm, something about her seems a little bit o-
>Charlene-Downes-murder.jpg
>Downes
Ah.

Pls god we need Death camps for muslims and blacks

This clearly needs to happen

WARNING ^ THIS IS A SHILL, THIS IS THE TACTIC THEY ARE USING TO SHUT DOWN THE THREAD, DO NOT BE MISLEAD

The UK police have JUST been caught with HARD EVIDENCE covering up an incident about a minor who was kidnapped 20 years ago, possibly raped, and minced up into a kebab to be cannibalized.

ONLY SHILLS WILL TELL YOU THE TIME OF THE STORY MATTERS, THE REAL STORY IS THAT THE UK POLICE COVERED UP THE STORY FOR DECADES IMPLICATING THE UK POLICE AND THE UK GOVT AND WERE CAUGHT DOING IT WITH CCTV EVIDENCE.

use /soc/ for selfie images to facilitate your profile

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE BUMP

Pic related is literally what I would do if I was made dictator of the EU.

The family of a missing 14-year-old schoolgirl are to sue police over their alleged mishandling of her investigation - weeks after a BBC Crimewatch appeal involving 'new' CCTV from the day she went missing.
Charlene Downes' mum Karen has taken legal action after detectives released the previously unseen footage of her daughter 13 years on from her disappearance – after it was discovered 'hidden' in their own archives all this time.
Her daughter went missing from her home town of Blackpool on Saturday November 1st 2003 - and no trace of her has ever been found.
Two takeaway workers were acquitted of her murder in 2007 after a trial heard her body was chopped up and had 'gone into kebabs'.
It emerged late last year that Lancashire Police only discovered CCTV of the teenager's final movements after a new team of detectives were brought into carry out a case review.

Karen claims it was the final straw after a series of alleged failings by the force, which included officers on the original case facing misconduct charges and a damning IPCC report into their investigation methods.
Now she is taking civil action against Lancashire police and is seeking damages and a public apology over their handling of the investigation and the newly discovered footage.
Karen said last night: “This is not about money it is about the principle. It is unbelievable that they have had that footage all those years and never used it.
“It is an absolute disgrace and an insult to the memory of my dead daughter.

Detective Superintendent Andy Webster leading the enquiry into her missing daughter appeared on the BBC1 Crimewatch Live Roadshow last month showcasing the new footage.
In it Charlene can be seen walking with her sister in the city centre in Hey Street and the clothes she was wearing in the footage are the same as when she vanished.
This is now the only confirmed CCTV footage of her on the day she went missing.
But Karen says this is too little too late and that she wasn’t consulted on the fresh appeal.
She also claims police have not been in touch with her about the ongoing investigation for more than seven months.
She added: “I have heard nothing. I only found out about it when a friend who lives miles away rang me. The police couldn’t even be bothered to pick up a phone and let me know. I have lost all faith in them. I never stop missing Charlene that is why I am taking the action.”
In her Letter of Claim to the Lancashire Police force she states that she is taking action under section 7(1) of the Human Rights Act for “violation of investigative duty.”
It details: “Due to the fact that this footage was not found during the initial investigation and was not released to the public. This footage is likely to have had an impact on the investigation back in 2003.”
It added: “If a Potential witness, who might have seen Charlene had an opportunity to see this CCTV footage back in 2003, (s)he might have come forward with some useful information.”

Karen is suing for compensation and is hoping for a public apology.
To this day, despite a long investigation, numerous media appeals and a £100,000 reward, nobody has ever been brought to justice over her disappearance.
Two takeaway workers were acquitted of her murder in 2007 after a trial heard her body was chopped up and had 'gone into kebabs'.
Kebab shop boss Ilyad Albattikhi was acquitted of Charlene’s murder and his co-defendant was acquitted of helping to dispose of her body after a trial in 2007.
The jury failed to reach a verdict and a later retrial was planned but the CPS dropped this due to lack of evidence.
The main evidence against them consisted of a series of covert recordings which were later found to be flawed due to their handling.
The officer in charge later faced disciplinary proceedings over the case.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission later highlighted a series of shortcomings of the force in a damning 2009 report which said they had failed to keep proper records and used untrained officers.
Since then there have been no new breaks in the case despite the substantial reward for information leading to her body being found or a conviction.
Last night Peter Garsden -President of the Association of Child Abuse lawyers- said victims of abuse need to be taken more seriously.

He said: “Police and Authorities need to be held account for their actions. This case has had a devastating affect on the family of Charlene who was groomed before she went missing. They are quite rightly angry and feel they were let down by the authorities. I
"It is staggering that this CCTV has only recently come to light. People in positions of power need to do more to protect vulnerable children and properly investigate their claim."
Lancashire Police have been contacted for comment.

it potentially would be easy if organised with others to_ a lot of these officers since theyre unar_ed themselves.

YOU WILL NOT HAVE DIED IN VAIN CHARLENE, I WILL SPAM YOUR STORY IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME

yeah 14 years ago

the muslims supply the English govt officials with their lolis, that is why they are a protected class

yeah you have an actual constitution. we have constitutional oppression.

see
>THE REAL STORY IS THAT THE UK POLICE COVERED UP THE STORY FOR DECADES IMPLICATING THE UK POLICE AND THE UK GOVT AND WERE CAUGHT DOING IT WITH CCTV EVIDENCE.

The poster of a thread cannot bump their own thread, fyi.
Even though it's obvious that Sup Forums would rather post in slide threads rather than give this the attention this rightly deserves, have a bump OP.

Bump

theres already been several threads today plus bongoloids are asleep at 3am.

ABSOLUTELY KEBAB'D!
>ABSOLUTELY KEBAB'D!

Come on faggots, tweet! This girl deserves justice! Use the correct hashtag.

#thatsnothalal

>loli meat kebab

to remove kebab you must think like kebab. to think like kebab you must become kebab

OP can bump it every 10 minutes you newtrash.

Use some new pictures, asshole.

>BRITBONGISTAN RIGHT NOW

m8 we can't even remove kebab in this country anymore since its essentially just removing white people (turned into kebabs) at this point.

Next level jihad my man

bermp

is nudity allowed on pol?

bump

come at us bro

old news desu, Part n Parcel n all that

>The mission: Spam Donald Trumps twitter in droves under the hashtag #thatsnothalal until he tweets the Charlene Downes story so it gets picked up by the (((MSM))) and millions of normies are exposed to a new level of sick courtesy of our favorite goatfuckers from the shittle east
you're giving it all away in the OP
That means that if this works everyone will trace it back to here

You should be able to coordinate stuff like this without spelling it all out, fucking newfag

O

Mostly, just don't start a thread with it.

The absolute state of Britain

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY LOLIS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump

Tweeted

bump

It happened in 2003, ignore the shill and sage this thread. Muslims are not our enemies.

Brits need to fall on their sword

does not matter. the great part of this incident is that it is indefensible, if the (((MSM))) try to site us Charlene doesn't get any less cannibalized and people arent going to be less disgusted with the crime against humanity because a bunch of shitposters tweeted about it

we have no reputation to preserve

>leaf

It is actually a new revelation with the UK government HIDING EVIDENCE.
>ignore the shrill and sage this thread
>Muslims are not our enemies
Fuck off Shrill.

A

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

this

Perfectly normal police behaviour in the UK

Post you tweet caps to the POTUS!

Police cut backs hit the vehicles they use now

Why do people in Bong Land even bother calling the police at this point? it's a fucking joke.

>already half-kebab
>Charlene Down

Plant questioned for racial harassment when it snagged a Muslim womans hijab

>Can't remove kebab since it's minced white people

We don't, we use vigilante justice.
They wont attend 'low level crimes' like BURGLARIES!! now
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33676308

#thatsnothalal

but.... but....
The UK police will arrest you if you write a mean comment on facebook...

so... it is kinda even

Roasty btfo. Britain and France are decades ahead of the rest of yurop in voting for an invasion of muds. There is no place for sympathy here, THEY VOTED FOR IT. THEY WANTED THIS.THE PEOPLE OF THE UK STILL VOTE FOR THIS.

It's hilarious. I bet this cunts parents were pro multiculturalism and would have condemned and shamed you for being against it before their child was allahakbar'd.

Press S

Pakis have been a thing in Northern England for over 40 years and they were as barbaric then as they are now, they just did it with a smile/sneer

This is why I hide my flag most of the time. Sup Forums has literally no arguments other than "hurr durr a fucking leaf"

So instead of using a Canadian flag you decide to use the meme flag?

Fuck off shrill.

>old news
I remember when we didnt reply 300 times to a story 6 months old....

That's great to hear. I've seen enough stories on here saying that when someone is raped/attacked/whatever the police end up arresting the person trying to stop it from happening.

That's pretty fucking wild in all honesty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

>mudslimes killed people
>in some backwater shitheap mudslime nation
Who the fuck cares?

Sorry, the police can't attend your rape, they're too busy raping with the rapists.

>turned into a kebab

[citation needed]

>She could have been your wife now
So sad.

nice quads memeflag nigger

This shit is ficking disgusting. When will this all stop. How DARES the fucking police cover up shit like that. What the fuck??

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Tfw you realize the attacks are getting worse and more frequent

>Rapes, murders, and turns your daughter into a kebab then sells it to you
>Not our enemy
I pity you

The amount of Muslims that commit terrorism is so small it's literally irrelevant statistically. Also the biggest killers of whites is white-on-white crime which makes up 85% of murders done against whites.

>$0.05

>be me last summer
>visit cousin in germany
>go to his kebab shop
>cousin doing stuff at back room
>me started to have a snack on already cooked kebab parts
>cousin see me
>cousin panicked and yelled "stop you idiot"
>me joked cousin : chill bro pork is Ok to me
>cousin: not pork. we put something else
>me: wtf gag split
>look at cousin if he serious
>he so serious
>cousin said: eat different meat over here
>minutes later... me asked: what did you mean...
>cousin: never mind. we talk later about it.
>never talked about it later

>The amount of Muslims that commit terrorism is so small who cares

leaf logic

>so it gets picked up by the (((MSM)))

Will never happen. At this point, I'm convinced that the UK media would cover up Muslims bombing the Buckingham Palace.

>source
>my ass