Underrated 2016 anime thread

It's not underrated if it was really shit.

it is shit, user.

Rushed and shallow story. Can't enjoy it.

I don't think anything in 2016 was underrated. Things that deserve it got properly praised.

This board actually loves this anime even if the ending part is completely shit. So I don't really think it is underrated.

I'm glad Grimgar is finally getting recognized.

People hated it when it was airing.

The whole plot of O;9 was a mixture of Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate.
It was nicely animated and directed, I'll give it that, but the rest was rehashed only to make money

I miss Izetta. Fight me.

This was abysmal asspulls and they all look way too similar, the cast could have been halved and nothing would be lost..

Everything last year sucked

It went to shit really fast.
It reached the deep end when it revealed the whole nature of the monsters next to the end.

This little gem was hardly ever discussed here.

TIME TRAVEL SHOUJO

I had so much expectations from this. A shame that it basically was "spy of the week"

I didn't expect the spy of the week format but I enjoyed the show nonetheless.
It also sold very well in Japan which is encouraging for this sort of niche products.

I read that there's going to be a stage play this year.

It was a great show, but there wasn't anything to discuss each week nor shitpost about except for the anons that dropped it as soon as they learned that it wasn't a girl. Great OP and ED combo.

The ending pissed me off. Not even because the kid leaves but just everything about it seemed sloppily written.

muh nigga

I fucking loved Occultic;Nine
And then the final episode ruined the entire show for me.

Your taste is shit and you're a fag

Looks comfy. I like comfy.
What I'm trying to say is:
Is it comfy?

>Disgusting cowtits fapbait in OP
Yeah, nah, it was shit.

I saw someone describe that felt like they adapted whatever the "suzuha end" of the VN will be. I hope they're right because if that was the true end than the VN will probably blow.

>that ending
>underrated

no

Right

Wrong, please delete yourself.

RE:ZERO

(OP)

Rakugo, of course. I'm really glad there's a second season. I hope it'll be good as the first one.

These
2016 was a great year and 2017 is looking to be even better.

Great show up until the ending, which killed the whole thing for me.

It was crap.

>nobody talks about kizniever anymore

yes with a side of feels

Kuromukuro was pretty underrated.

Only time I ever used Netflix

Agreed. Also pic related.

Loved Rakugo but I wouldn't say it's too underrated. Most people recognize it as one of the best shows of last year.

Active raid.