One Punch Man

Looks like we're back to Atomic Samurai and his disciples. More to come Hopefully

Other urls found in this thread:

viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDu5M/FlR8CfEDvRk?manga=onepanman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh, he wanted to fight Satima. I don't remember, but was he awake to see him fight garou?

The ones who were awake if I can remember were
Zombieman
King
Fubuki
Child Emperor
Genos
and Sweet Mask

When is the competition arc in the published manga going to continue? Is there a webcomic version of the conclusion?

since this is a new thread ill post it here too

so if opm was in a high school setting,how would it go?

the 13th.
> Is there a webcomic version of the conclusion?
No otherwise it there would be spoilers everywhere

I don't know if Child Emperor was, I don't remember seeing him watch and he doesn't reference Saitama at all in his one page after the arc right?

Zombieman and Sweet Mask were and both of them were greatly affected by it

Think of the current HA with all the heroes. Now add high school themes to it. It'll be pretty much the same. Saitama and Genos are the new kids. Genos is popular not Saitama etc. It'll be basically the same

hm,i cant really picture a high school anime where the support character gets the harem while the mc ends up with no one
it certainly would be intriguing

Will Saitama end up with any friend by EoS(Follow the same path as Mob)?, I said friends not acquaintances.

Tats owned him really hard in this page.

> M city where King lives
> he wanted to fight Saitama

Retard.

No, this isn't Mob Psycho

Even though Saitama claims that becoming strong was the reason for his lack of emotions we see that he always had problems with fitting in being happy.
If his character doesn't change fundamentally, he will never find someone he calls a friend.
He also hasn't met anyone who wanted to be his friend just because they thought he was a swell guy.
Genos, Bang and Fubuki want his strength
As for King, he really just forced himself onto him because he has cool games and is the only one to kick his ass

Anyone know where I can get OPM with the original and redrawn chapters together?

It doesn't matter what their intentions were initially if they become genuine friends but right now everyone still feels like an acquaintance. Saitama has come a long way in 2 months though.

King could totally be his friend if Saitama would just admit it. They pretty much treat each other like equals, and it's not like you can't have friends that you just hang out and play vidya with

>They treat each other like equals
Apart from humiliating him in games King would never do or say something that could piss off Saitama.
He has way more respect for him that the other way around.

viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDu5M/FlR8CfEDvRk?manga=onepanman

I suppose by the end of the manga we might actually see Saitama caring about the people around him enough to call them friends, I think thats the real point of the series and not finding an opponent that can give him a hard time

Hey, he has Genos at least.

Tats really served him tho

and now the daily releases take their toll. It's nice while they're there and then one day you wait and wait to no avail

I guess the last release was late Sunday night/early Monday morning and that was it for the week of updates?

Cant wait.

Probably

So I'm guessing no more updates

No it says "Yesterday's update will be with today's. Sorry to those waiting."
So we'll be getting 4 pages tomorrow.

Holy shit not only is he uploading still he'll be uploading DOUBLE?!

So should we keep this thread going until tomorrow

Keep it going by posting amazing art and comics

He's saying "today's", in how many hours should that be?

NICE

Day in nipland ends in 13 hours

Has anyone translated this?

Without counting the terrible one?

Which one do you mean? I believe so far there's been 3, the first one having been translated already.

Unless you meant the translation was terrible.

Yes. It was posted some threads ago.

Maybe we will see more of the other S class heroes.

We havent seen Pig God, Metal Bat, WDM, Drive Knight reaction of the latest incidents.

I think the focus will be on Atomic for now

He was about to call them friends. Just because you work with your friends doesn't mean you aren't actually friends.

Pig God is my husbando. Best hero out of all of them and has a trump card that can even defeat Saitama. The only one to defeat Evil Natural Water who survived attacks from the entire hero association including Saitama.

> seem like you suck at making friends

That's just as assholish as what she said.
Let's be honest, Saitama was totally deserving the backslash here, which was true.

>Pig God is my husbando

There's a line you don't read everyday

that translation seems alot better than the ones on most of the manga streaming websites, do you know where I could fine more of it?

>Murata will never draw the greeting board for your wedding

This truly hurt me

is that the fucking ungabunga man from the 'pig god eats water' post-MA chapter in the background on the left

Let's check.

I'm so hyped already

Did ONE get tired of One Punch Man webcomic?

i think, he is much more focused in his other comics.

t. didn't read the thread

Jesus why is Murata such an art god?

This one's bretty good

How does this work?

i presume its just a what if scenario where tats and fubuki were excellent physical brawlers and saitama trained himself into a bald super psychic

It doesn't matter how hard you've trained, how much you've worked some people are just born better.

If they teamed up, could they beat Charanko?

As cool as this looks, I think Garou's the kind of person who would view a cross counter as indignifying.

I don't know, that Charanko kid looks too stronk for them.

I doubt it, but most likely in a realistic situation, Garou would have hit Boros with like twenty punches in the time it takes Boros to cross him with one.

Hmm. Nah. That assumes Garou is faster than Boros. I think Boros would be able to let fly more punches than Garou; remember when Garou tried to compete with Saitama on the number of punches they could throw?

Garou is a technique-oriented character. Boros was the one who's focused towards physical specs.

>Mosquito girl

WELP!

Why is Hiruma shooting Saitama?

>You will not see Monster Garou redrawn for at least another 2 years.

>The anime, assuming it gets a third season, won't even get to that for 3 years after that.

If they throw more unimportant bland shlock after the tourney wraps up I'm going to implode from despair.

Here have a close up.

Trying to intimidate him into joining the team.

Will that mad man bring her back?

That would be ONE's decision to bring her back.

Gotta practice simple algebra to become smart enough to do astrophysics

who would you main in a One Punch Man + Mob Psycho fighting game? either Reigen with the salt splash zoning or Metal Bat for me

I would main King, because he'd be the hardest character in the game, but he'd have the highest skill cap.

I'd pick the secret hidden character Makai no Ossan

But King has all those debuffs and an infinite hit combo, That's why I main Mumen Rider.

Genos and Fubuki.

These two would probably have the coolest supers.

>Machine gun blow
>Incinerate
>Genos removes his core and jams it into his arm for a massive laser beam.

Also I'd main dimple and Suzuki.

Sweet Mask- Is the A+ student that's preppy and popular with all the ladies. Bullies the ugly guys though.

Tatsumaki- Teacher that hates everyone and watches over her sister like a Hawk. Is waiting for Blast to finally attend to school already and teach again.

Fubuki- Is an okay student that could do better. Only makes Bs in class. Nobody ever messes with her since they don't wanna feel the wrath of Tatsumaki. Even still, she's a semi-delinquent that runs her own gang known as the Blizzard group.

Blast- Teacher that was pretty cool. Originally was the absolute most popular guy in school, but now hardly anyone ever sees him. His substitute, Tatsumaki, has pretty much became a full time teacher in his stead.

Bofoi- The smartest teacher there. Often just lets one of his robots do the teaching though.

Darkshine- The gym jock football player. Is the star athlete of the school. He's cool with everybody and often likes to flex his muscles.

Flashy Flash- A popular track star that is slated to go compete in the olympics in the sprinting events eventually. Does good on his work and prides himself in being often the fastest to finish the test. Is semi-popular with the ladies.

Metal Bat- Delinquent. Flunks all of his classes and is rude, but often makes an effort to protect the weaker students from bullies. Often gets into confrontations with Sweet Mask due to his bullying of the ugly people.

King- Quiet guy that everyone thinks is a total badass. There's millions of rumors about how much of a badass he is. With people saying he took down an entire yakuza crew in one go, to people saying that he can lift a car with one hand or even saying that he one punched a damn bear. Even Tatsumaki treads around King carefully. In reality, King is a vidya game junkie that just wants to play his games in peace.

Pig God- Food junkie that eats a shit ton of food at lunch. Nobody sits around him during lunch time due to fear that he'll eat their lunch.

So what is Saitama in this scenario of yours?

Saitama, at least in the extra chapters, was a weird loner kid who didn't really understand how the world worked, no?

Yes but we are talking current Saitama but if it was a highschool setting

Hard to say without knowing moves, but tatsumaki for the waifu factor and drive knight because am edge

Fubuki for zoning. Metal Bat for pure rushdown. Who would be the grappler of the game?

Darkshine.

Saitama's name in Mexican dub is El Chapo.

either that or PPP

Boros for mid range combat, Fubuki for long range, Bang for short range
I say PPP and TTM. He did suplex one of Metal Knight's robots one time. PPP also does 10% extra damage to cute boys

in during they fucked up and thats pig god taking all the shit.

Nah, Pig God said he was stopping by a ramen shop.

I hope it's garou

>Failing to secure the Fatty Tuna
That's a paddlin'

Nice trips, now check these dubs

FUUUUUUUUUCK

He'd be personality wise mostly the same.
He'd probably be left alone by most people except Genos and King.

He might secretly and not of his own volition continuously get involved in gang wars.

Boros and buffed Reigen because I only play boss characters

Kill yourself cancer.

>That could be interesting seeing how Atomic Samurai would react
Garou definitely wouldn't care

>Secure the fatty tuna

Badass as fuck.

Hey, that is Murata's first rendition of Black Dover. Kinda underwhelming, but that's probably just the post-grou pet form.

100 second-grade integer-coefficient plynomials.
100 triangle resolutions
And 10k single-digit multiplocations.

Every. Single. Day.