Inspired by European mythology

>inspired by European mythology
>tells a story of bravery, friendship, and heroism
>beautiful nature scenes
>all white cast
>all women are wholesome and beautiful
>explores the concept of temptation and human imperfection with characters like Boromir
>written by a devoted Catholic
>"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for

is the most white pilled/aesthetic film franchise of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/11/13/16644782/the-lord-of-the-rings-amazon-television-show
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/11/13/16644782/the-lord-of-the-rings-amazon-television-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orcs were niggers

Tolkien's mythology truly would be a great founding myth for a new western society

Sauron = saturn =The Lord of the Rings, the black sun or anti-sun.

The films were cucked as fuck, you can see this especially rampant in the Hobbit Trilogy. Jackson fucked everything up. Read the books instead.

Just watched fellowship of the ring (extended) on Sunday, always feels good man.

Return of The king is goat though, that scene where Theodan leads the massive charge to break the siege on Minas Tirith is fucking legendary. The god damn bravery in that scene, the music, fuck man. I tear up every time.

Ho! Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadillo!
By water, wood and hill, by the reed and willow,
By fire, sun and moon, hearken now and hear us!
Come, Tom Bombadil, for our need is near us!

niggers still haven't invented the wheel; orcs were more advanced. they had trebuchets and sheeeeeit.

Yeah because Sauron aka evil whitey colonized Mordor, enslaved orcs and gave them technology.

You know what's absolutely bizarre? You could NEVER make a film (much less a whole trilogy) like LOTR today. RoTK came out less than 15 years ago, but think about how much has changed. Think about what a 2017 Fellowship of the Ring would look like.

Sometimes I think we all need to stop and think about how grateful we should all be that LoTR was made at that perfect time in film history.

Late enough to not be a cheesy/campy product of the 80's or 90's, but before the shit storm of social media. Where a story written almost 100 years ago would have to be beaten, bruised, molded and warped to match the hypersensitive social perceptions and issues of today to the point it would no longer be recognizable to us.

It is just a fairy tale. Not meant to replace lord and savior jesus christ. Norse gods, beowulf, grims fairy tales. It's all just folk tales and heritage but not reality of universe and god.

What? No, just stay the fuck away from the hobbit trilogy. There's a hobbit trilogy compilation you can easily find a torrent of that cuts out all the bullshit romance and characters that weren't in the books, it's called "The Tolkien Edit".

Amazon is gonna fuck it up. Screencap this.

Jesus christ... I've never thought about what the current casting choices would be. Interesting thought.

Chances of black elves? 1000000 nigger percent.

And then The Hobbit fucked all that up.

Boyega as Kang Aragorn

This. It is pretty much my unofficial genesis story.

You must not visit /tv much, there’s a thread every week with Idris Elba as Aragorn since amazon is now making a prequel lotr tv series

This x10000
I hope Hollywood never remakes this trilogy. Its perfect and ultra liberal Hollywood would destroy a modern iteration of it.

pt 1

And the dudes driving the elephants were literally arabs lol.

A lot of it is based of the Bible. Why do you think the books and movie are so good ;)

There was a time where shit like this would make me mad. It's expected honestly. There can be no media, culture, historic time period, music, etc, that they can keep their hands off. They want to be a part of our story because it's truly beautiful, but they can only make imitations like a monkey looking into a mirror. They don't have the spirit to create what we've created.

El Fin

>is the most white pilled/aesthetic film franchise of all time?
unironically yes
and it inspired a ton of viking metal & black metal bands with pro-European beliefs

Don't you crush my lillys.

The black sun is the representation of the spiritual sun, not black because it's evil but black because it's invisible/not seen by human eyes but only perceived by the human soul

Well, they absolutely will, and they will remake Harry Potter as well I'm sure in our life times. Definitely in the next 30 years. Assuming nothing has changed they will fill it with niggers, spics and muslims. Don't be upset that this is happening, it's to be expected. Just do the best that you can do in your world every day to prevent this future.

Even if the best you can do is shitpost on a Monday night with people that already feel the same as you, well that's still SOMETHING. You're creating a conversation that maybe one normie sees and agrees with. You never know what you do that might red pill someone.

Dwarves are jews

Tolkien hated allegory. People kept saying at the time that Sauron was supposed to be Hitler, and it made him furious. LotR was LotR. Nothing more, nothing less.

Orc were communists, or more likely because Tolkien was a rabid anti-industrialist, they were post-industrial hivemind slaves

Right. Niggers

>cheesy/campy product of the 80's
What is blade runner. Everything else on point. Or if you're talking strict fantasy Legend, yes was a fairy tale but showcases LotR could have been done well with the means of the time

>promotes race mixing (elves and humans)
>shills the physically feeble (Hobbits) and mentally feeble (Gollum)
>promotes sacrificing yourself for inferiors (Gandalf)

Flat earth references in the Silmarillion, what's that all about?

Elves are white though. They're all the same race just a different species

Well I was raised catholic anyway so that might be why it resonates with me.

You guys get so dumb about this shit.

J.R.R Tolkein was politically almost liberal-like, so you should get what that means. I don't think he would enjoy cultural marxism though.

Wasn't a Hobbit cartoon made in the 80's?

At

Yep. Better than Jackson's as well. Not as good as his lotr

Yep
worth the watch imo

It's a children's movie, just like how the original Hobbit book was a children's book. It's definitely worth watching, though.

FPBP
Friendly reminder that orc means demon or monster in Old English, and was used to describe the Normans who invaded in 1066. So not only may the orcs be niggers, even worse they might be french.

>Think about what a 2017 Fellowship of the Ring would look like.

We won't have to think much longer!

theverge.com/2017/11/13/16644782/the-lord-of-the-rings-amazon-television-show

Archived that unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/11/13/16644782/the-lord-of-the-rings-amazon-television-show

In the statement announcing the news, the company clarifies that the new show will “explore new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring,” with a potential spinoff series also included as part of the deal. That means Amazon is going to be making a prequel to the classic tale of Frodo Baggins, offering Amazon plenty of leeway to create its own characters and take on the world. If Amazon is looking for an opportunity to add the sex, violence, and soap opera drama to Tolkien’s world that have made shows like Game of Thrones so successful, this kind of approach would certainly offer the opportunity.

Fucking Jews.

>Only watched the movies
>Get into reading for the first time since school
>Spend 3 hours or so reading the first book
>They're only just reaching the edge of the fucking shire
Holy shit.

Still it's better than GRRMs "black as sin" anime fanfiction.

>Thought the brutality of the orcs was fantasy growing up
>Read about the massacre of haiti and south africa
>Realize orcs are niggers

>the orcs were French

I mean they have the hygiene of the average frog, makes sense to me.

arwyn is a boy's name

>They are not for eating!
>what about their legs? they don't need those

It was.
Amazon bought the rights to it though and now they are going to ruin it.

DESU, I hope Hollywood no longer exists by the time it would make sense to remake it.

You got that backwards. They're the same species and have fertile offspring, but they're different races because they maintain geographic and reproductive separation from each other. The immortality stuff is purely supernatural, and does not point toward different biology.

Yes, and:

This.

Tolkien's mythos was based on the Bible. It was done tastefully enough for Christian consumption without being contemptuous of the Biblical narrative of how we came to be what we are today.

The problem is, Christianity for all its positives to western society was still, in the end, nothing by a Jewish trick.

the trilogy was made just in time.
no way this gets made today.

i should have read this before posting.
im a faggot please rape my face.

T H I C C

>Tolkien's mythos was based on the Bible
Mutts actually believe this

First post obvious post

DEEEEEEEEEATH!!!

Aye lad

Everything is based on christcuckianity to amerimongrels.

>benbo garrison
kekd

The role that Arwen stole was originally a blonde, white Elven Lord. In the books, this toxic male rescues Frodo and defeats the Ringwraiths.

Obviously that was way too sexist for theaters.

>TO THE KING!

> TFW Elves are Finns

obviously

True

usa does not belong in lotr you faggot

Well he openly admitted that his experience in WW1 combined with his Catholic background inspired the book.

I don't get these people who pretend the last 1600+ years of European history didn't happen because they have PERSONALLY decided not to be Christian anymore. Chances are your parents or at the very least your grandparents were in fact Christians.
>muh pagan roots!
Yes just deny well over a thousand generations of your ancestors in favor of ones that probably barely even looked like you and certainly had nothing in common with you culturally.

He hated allegory, but later admitted that he was influenced by his faith and his knowledge of history. People can write allegories into their work and not be aware of it.

you mean like the mongrel slave race of goy the jews plan on ruling over someday? Was lord of the rings actually set it in the far future?

>the giant fucking eagles that are constantly saving everyone's ass at the last second aren't an obvious reference to the US
only fag here is you, pigskin

>we wuz all races of middle earth even dwarves
>elven privilege
>all orks are replaced with straight white males

meant for

orcs were demons. as written orcs are 3 to 5 feet tall, with the uruk-hai towering over them at around 5'6". they had black skin, but more like pitch fucking black, sometimes yellow or red, with the half-bloods being more sallow toned. black eyes and fangs and clawed hands. they were malicious and brilliant, storming gondolin in steam-powered APCs. they lacked all emotion save for hatred and fear. they'd swarm over your army--tens or hundreds of thousands srong--and in the course of their vicious bloodlust they would stop to eat your fucking face. orcs are not niggers. orcs are demons.

even the southrons are not niggers. likely they were mudslimes. the haradrim were more akin to goths, the wainriders mongols. if there are any niggers in the book whatsoever, they are the variags: the half-trolls from the south of south with black skin and red tongues.

You realize that Tolkien was such a traditional Catholic that when they stopped doing Latin mass he shit bricks and used to show up at churches and scream in latin during the hymns?

he was an anarcho-monarchist you filthy fucking kike.

>Aragorn is an Ubermensch
>The physically feeble stay in their own cucksheds in the middle of some farm. Only the bravest leave it
>Sacrificing yourself to defend your friends is a bad thing?

Elf ITT.
AMA

Isn't Amazon or some shit making a TV series? Someone bought the rights recently.

are you doing your duty for Middle Earth by finding an orc to impregnate you

Idris Elba as Aragon

The Star Wars nigger as Mr Frodo

Amy Schumer as a sassy female hobbit rewrite of Sam