Confess

Confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A22oh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There’s nothing to confess, father. You’re wasting your time.

I make things happen

I tried to suck my own cock when I was 13 or 14

I think we've all done that, user, even far more recently than that. I tried to suck my dick last week.

I've masturbated to women and I'm not ashamed.

I have never sinned, father!

I sent a photograph of my erect penis to a girl

I received a photo of an erect penis from a Dutch man

I asked this one guy how his day was going and secretly was totally indifferent as to how his day was.

Fucking savage

I created bitcoin.

Well played user

Fucking gold

I want to plant my castizo seed inside as many russian women possible

When I was twelve we read Anne Frank's diary in history class. When we got to the part she fantasizes about a baby coming out of her tight vagina, I got the biggest hard-on of my life. Literally made my dick diamonds. Luckily this was at the very end of the school day so I managed to keep my boner up long enough to get home and hop into bed. Spent the whole weekend masturbating to the thought of Anne Frank pregnant and giving birth. Best nut of my life.

I'm almost 24 so that means I've been masturbating to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies literally half of my life.

I have not masturbated in like 4 years and now my penis is like falling, priest.

I fuck prostitutes monthly and bring home the average hoe from the bars weekly therefore probably contributed to the high std rate at my college

I hate niggers but I secretly LOVE Nigresses

I don't know how the fuck I'm going to make it out of this month, let alone the next few months. And these are my favorite months of the year.

I... I voted for Trump.

I savor the smell of my own farts

Father, my I have fallen to the temptations of Satan and have begun masturbating after 2 weeks of nofap.

i try to be humble but i think i'm academically smarter than everyone else

Are you a dual citizen?

I masturbate to traps

When I'm running on the treadmill I listen to a playlist composed of 4CC hyp and my team's anthems/goal horns and pretend I'm training with a bunch of 4CC blender characters in the room cheering me on. I can run for 30 minutes with that playlist, otherwise I'm dead by 15. I also sorta derailed a Sup Forums thread the other day by mentioning how much I wanted to fuck a dragon.

I was raped by my friends cousin at a sleepover. Been a social mess ever since and got fat. I just wanna go back to who I was ;_;

I'm sorry user

10/10

YOU MONSTER

During mass I fantasize about the girls in the nearby pews

I rudely turned down sex with an otherwise alright girl for no reason other than her Jewish heritage.

Thank you

Your country has great food by the way

I smoke weed

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

i work on sundays

Everywhere I go I think about extreme acts of violence. Not even like high score stuff, just like smashing some random guys teeth in with an ashtray.

I'm only a nominal catholic, but I still won't convert to anything else

I confess to being agnostic. Only the call of the crusade will I view as God's word and make me believe.

Funniest wojak I have ever seen.

I lost my virginity with a disguting Abo bitch yesterday while drunk. I posted a thread but got deleted by the Mods.

I was high on drugs and alcohol. I am depressed and disgusted now.

I EVEN TOOK A PICTURE AFTER THE PORKING

Greentext:

>Be Aussie anglo boy from Queensland
>Go drinking with the pack
>We get drunk and high on drugs
>My friend Jankovik says "we should go and take the shit out of some Abo cunts"
>"Yeah that sounds like a great idea"
>We get on my friends Hummer
>We got some paintball guns so we can hunt down some abos
>We get into some Abo village or some shit
>We shoot some paintball rounds at random cars and houses
>Car stops
>One of the guys who hanged up with us(I don't really know him, he is the friend of a friend of a friend) says "I know some place sweet palce right around the corner"
>He knocks on the door(surprise it is an abo whorehouse)
>Last thing I remember is being on a coach next to me is my bro Gargulio getting his dong sucked by an abo
>By this point I'm totally knocked up by the drugs and alcohol

Then I woke up in my house. I had no wallet and no watch but I had my fucking phone so I checked the photos and saw pic related. A friend told me that I fucked that petrol sniffer abo(LOST MY VIRGINITY WITH HER?). Not only that, she previously fucked three of my friends, right before me.

Kill me

>Only the call of the crusade will I view as God's word and make me believe.
I wonder how many people would respond to a religious call-to-arms
I wonder how many would be non-catholics (I think Crusades are Catholic-only) but would form ranks anyway
I wonder if the Buddhists would join

Im a jewish mod on Sup Forums

Confession 1:
I sinned today.

Confession 2:
Wait, I'm a protestant, why am I confessing to you?

I have had so many one night stands with out a rubber there is no way I am not a father.

i walked to the top of a hill in san francisco and screamed as loud as i could "FUCK YOU GOD"

Nothing wrong with that at all, Friday to Saturday night is the time to take off in reality not Sunday.

James wrote that it's good to confess our sins to one another. That doesn't mean we need a priest to do so, but whatever.

God still loves you, user, and He always will. He understands your plight and emotions.

I agree. I think it creates some accountability, even if it's done anonymously. It was just kidding.

Was it the hill with the giant radio tower?

I think my great, great maternal grandfather was a Jew. He may have tried to conceal it and converted, and he could just have some Mediterranean ancestry, but the pics...

One of my favorite mixtapes is a compilation of songs from Jem & the Holograms (the show, not the movie).

I was going to vote for Bernie at first because I thought Trump wouldn't get past the primaries.

I unironically like Tendies.

I bought a Pepe pin that got bent in the mail. I paid $30 for it.

We cannot go back. Knowing this is the first step to moving forward. Good luck.

Agreed.
>It was just kidding.
Ahh, it seems my 8/christian/ autism has leaked again. Drats...

bernal heights

>Intercession
>church of Satan

Nigger tier kys for what you’ve done to mankind

I sucked a penis once and liked it :\

Checked

N E W
E
W

Kekimus maximus

>bernal heights

So right across from the radio tower?

It was me, and I'll do it again. Soon.

I confess, I watch anime... and I like it a lot.

dad? that you?

tl;dr - alcohol really is the liquid jew

i gave up on sex (36yo now)
had 4 or 5 girls ask me point blank, a few times, always said no.

reasonably good looking, well spoken, funny, earn decent wages.

just don't want to get dragged into any child support or alimony, and the unreliability on BC is scaring the bejesus out of me.

I went to a wedding. An important one. As the priest spoke, I felt a swelling of love in my chest that consumed me entirely. It lasted for several minutes. I'm not religious, but there was no denying that feeling. It could have been empathy for the bride and groom. Part of me wants to believe it was God's love. I don't know what to make of it.

I fucked a black guy
archive.is/A22oh

When i was 15 I sneaked into my cousins room late at night and felt her up for like an hour or so then jerked off later in the bathroom