My room mate is jewish. I recently found these black straps that are connected to black box like objects...

My room mate is jewish. I recently found these black straps that are connected to black box like objects. Looks like some sort of bondage gear. I think he is part of some satanic cult.

The cube of the forehead tells me that this somehow leads back to Saturn cultists.

no, he is just jewish

sounds like his phylactery

destroy it so that he can't come back from the dead later, they power those things with the souls of aborted goyim

Tefillin

Is this supposed to be some jewish joke about how we don’t know about all your pharisee customs?

You’re going to hell anyway, who cares what filth you engage in

Anyway literal niger tier literalism “keep this word on your mind!” “Durr
Hurr lets tape pieces of paper to our head moshe leroy”

They're called tefilin.

its some jewish prayer hat thing. They fold up a paper and stick it on their head and strap it down with the block. Idk man i work at a thift store and we got one in and thats what the researcher/pricer told me

Saturn worship. Literally the biggest redpill of all. It's not just David Icke shit. All semetic religions focus their attention toward Saturn.

Just tell him that Saturn is the cuck of planets.

What the fuck are you describing
Make a shitty mspaint-tier drawing for us

It has nothing to do with saturn

Just type in "jewish black box" into Google.

You should know this already.

tell him Zeus makes Chronos look like a cuck

I looked up the tefilin. Probably the single strangest practice of all main stream religions.

Are jew curses real pol, not the ones involving your credit score but the ones that harm your physical being?

Here's a story from my roommate

>Jew didnt like me because i like palestine
>jew got mad because i make more money and travel more than him
>jew despises me in class
>jew all of a sudden gets friendly with me
>tries to take me to gross jewish food house
>i decline because im not kike
>proceeds to give me "necklace"
>necklace is fucking weird with star of david with a head in the center
>im freaked the fuck out
>i give the talisman to retarded kid
>hurr i like talisman (retarded kid takes it)
>never again do i see this retard
>jew surprised to see me next day
>questions the fuck out of me like a goddamn piggy
>realizes the retard never showed
>its been months and the professor is worried
>the jew is scheming (legit caught him rubbing his hands together)
>ive applied for witness protection

there was a Jew in HEB the other day with his fucking kikelocks and dangly string belt. for some reason I just wanted to beat the fuck out of him right next to the dog food. it was some crazy impulse. i had to go look at the selection of smoking chips to calm down.

They seem to do everything possible to stick out. They refuse to even attempt to assimilate, even superficially. They show nothing but contempt for their host nations. Despite all this they still have no clue why they are so universally abhorred. They truly believe in their hearts that it is everyone who is at fault.

Dude looks like a LARPer. I feel like that's half of what being a jew is... just larping.

Way to go user you murdered a retarded kid because you gave him a cursed kike amulet

Was it the evil eye? I knew a kike girl and she was serious about the evil eye.

I need to post something to get rid of that gay flag.

This is what it kind of looked like

and you'd be correct. nowhere in Bible does it say to do that. but muh babylonian oral histories take precedence
>bites off baby dick

right side up triangle is penis. downward is vagina. in the middle goes a beast and a tranny. this symbolises the "divinity" of penis vagina or of just vaginas

The jews like to claim the oral torah also came from God. I am not sure why it took them a thousand years to finally write it down.

Fucking underrated

*this OP....... all *this

They're used in prayer in Jerusalem.

It's Jew equipment. Throw it into the rubbish. Or light it on fire.

>never again do i see this retard
Kek.

seriously though I don’t believe in the hocus pocus shit but there might have been poison on the necklace.

OP, get the fuck out of there. You could end up like Amada Knox’s slaughtered roommate, who the Italians think was a satanic ritual victim

It's called tefillin, the boxes have scripture in them and I thought the ribbon had scripture written on them but apparently not. It's like prayer beads but more aesthetic, like some digimon shit.