Normalfag Hate

Can we get a normalfag hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
youtube.com/watch?v=PSxwqBJLU8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hate these normal motherfuckers. They think they are so normal, "good" even. Lets show normies how fucking shit they are in reality.

this song

youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8

it must be a pretty simple life only caring about cock, clothes, makeup, iphones and facebook.

top left. the normalfag does not question degeneracy. they think they are being paragons of virtue to fly the flag of faggots and those forces which seek to destroy them, and they have no idea of the larger forces at play.

you, being here, is normal. Unusual people worth knowing don't come here and probably wouldn't like you.

Irony is all that shit is making them miserable as fuck
Female happiness is at an all time low
Last 50 years of muh stronk independent womyns was an experiment against the entirety of human history
and it has failed spectacularly

>Beta uprising imminent

what are you trying to say fag?

>Female happiness is at an all time low
I doubt that. Happiness wasn't something they measured all that well. My people considered it a luxury.

That you're a basic fucking loser? It's not that hard to decipher

That everybody hates you, not just normies. They hate you because you are a whimpering weepy cunt, that can't just

non normalfag women are miserable, thats for sure. no life to live besides naruto and shit. all the good men are getting fucked over by stacys who never get married.

the real battle is normalfags vs tradfags. trads must convince the normalfags to abandon the false god of gluttony and join them in collectivism and marital harmony.

heh what a normal fag, calling other people losers. what a fag.

Dunno. Just knock some bitch up, threaten her to not get an abortion, marry her for optics, get divorced, buy a motorcycle and fuck slags, like the rest of us.

>On an anonymous image board, user deftly assassinated anons character. user smiled to himself, and forgot about the inadequacy of his existence for just a moment. Just a moment.

sounds terrible desu. if we are going to continue as a polygamous society then ill take multiple wives i reckon.

I think everyone is miserable for the most part. Might not be a new thing, when they were coal miners or knights or some thing it was probably a bad time. But I really think social media is creating misery because it's just too damn many people to know about/care about/try to impress that it creates stress. Back in the life was more dangerous, for sure, but i as simpler. I think some evolutionary culling is going on in the next while where the high social personality types who thrive on social media and that are going to be the top of natural selection for the next while.

Holy fuck, look at the kid in the back. This is what mentally scars children

its jewish shit mate. facebook needs to be burnt to the ground. all normalfag culture should be exposed. thats what this thread is about. fuck this shit. normals actually care about social media ,and by effect makes it important to society. how fucking dumb have you got to be to just go along with shit without taking a second look?

>Hate degenerates for not being normal
>Hate "normalfags"

I said nothing about your character and forgot nothing. And I've reproduced.

see

Fuck it.

hello
someone post the one that shoots cum

The "you little shit" thing is so true.

now youre getting it

yeah. I think it's going to take a few hundred years or so of natural selection before the majority of people can handle social media, and who knows what will be on he go then.

I have sort of accepted my lot in life they I won' be having kids, and part of the reason for that is I find social media INCREDIBLY invasive and it makes me really uncomfortable.

Little bitch, I got it back in 1989. Don't condecend to me, child. Bitches aint shit but hos and tricks, more fun to chase than keep, but kids are a lot of fun. Hold on, I think I have some pics...

>friends
kek, just realizing you want male friends too.
lol, what a fag. Men are just coworkers

>My people considered it a luxury.
>Fascist

Doesn't checkout

Fucking normalfags think just because they have social skills they can be using them and shit

Couldn’t there be a Sup Forums version?

1st-7th panels - creating an OP and replying to the (you)s
8th + 9th panels - compulsively refreshing as the thread progresses

They wuz pioneers. Not dying in childbirth was enough to be happy about, thank you very much. Now you best move along, I got pigs to rehoof

sry kid most people are too busy working for a fucking living to pay attention to your larper games

hard to call yourself a radical revolutionary when you rely on mom for fresh tendies

they dont though. they are boring as fuck most of the time. ever been around some normalfags and just thought: "jesus christ these fucking normal ass people are so damn faggoty. if i have to hear another cartoon reference and awkward avoidance of expressions of truth i might have to kms"

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

FUCK OFF U CUNT

100 percent. the humour would be lost however as the human condition on a chan doesnt quite have the same level of pretence.

>ever been around some normalfags
Yes. Now I'm going to have a sandwich.

>implying Sup Forums isnt social media
>implying you wouldnt use facebook the same way if your face wasnt literally frightening

>top 40
How predictable.

so exactly what the comic says. as if you cant put food on your family in america and also be involved in an ethno community. paying taxes is prime normalfag shit too. you cunt.

i do use facebook. its shit and i hate everyone on there for being such massive normalfags all the time.

You too are also an faggot.

2d does not count

I don't have a faceberg account from 2012, gtfo normie

i learned to mimic normalfaggotry as a survival skill even though doing so puts an immense strain on my well being. I've also learned a lot with that skill, AMA

no one with a good paying job and a working brain is interested in a fucking ethnostate. the ethnostate is the pipe dream of idiot whites who are so far removed from their pioneering immigrant ancestors that they forgot how to fucking work. they want daddy-state to give them good-boy-points because their skin is the same color as George Washington's. news flash, George Washington would slit your fucking throat if he caught you saying the shit you do. no mercy, no tolerance. you dont understand this country.

well im a self hating normalfag, or a failed normie. whatever really. all i know is that the hellfire will rain down in a righteous fury one day and the pallet shall be cleansed. my normal will become their normal.

yeah right mate. your actual future is WACO etal but your too dumb to see it.

deliberately using a website that you hate is the most unredpilled shit i have ever heard of. you are an idiot

I think you mean, "I haven't had a facebook account since 2012. Good day sir"

Good luck learning God's favorite language

>thinking it has to do with skin color and not behavior
Lurk more, kiddo. You have a lot to learn about the wold.

you sure you speak english?

what the fuck...
no need to ask what that is voting for.
be tolerant goys, i mean guys.

show me all of the non-white americans calling for an ethnostate. im waiting.

>asking the brit if he speaks english

jesus christ mate youre a wet flannel. you put som much value on being a slave. your colony left us and doomed the entire world over a 2% tax on tea. now you have a fucking 40% income tax and you do fuck all. you still work and pay for zog to ananlly raep you. you fucking retard dude. and you have no clue about ethno collectivism you sperg. it just means no fucking pakis and niggers forcing their way into your neighborhood.

pretty truew in a way. been thinking about deleting it but then i might miss out on some hot fb bitches.

>when you realize you're fighting the wrong side

the real thing is easier, for non freaks that can speak and maintain eye contact

thats not how america works, britbong. if you didnt want subcontinentals on your island maybe you shouldnt have sailed there in the first place

this is the dream. normal people. sigh if only.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSxwqBJLU8A