Threadly reminder.

inb4 THK's a shit reminder.

striking tight loli pussy.

IIE senpai, Yukina is best.

Pedophiliac acts.

Perfection

Double perfection.

Objective rankings:

La Folia = Sayaka > Imouto > every other girl.

Obligatory reminder. Sayaka a shit.

what are they adapting for s2 with respect to the ln?

>>

Yukina = Natsuki > Yume = Imouto > Astarte > Kanon > La Folia > Yuuma > Sayaka

Dunno, always been interested in following the LNs but have never had the chance or time to really dwell into them. Is this anime original stuff or stuff legitimately from the novels?

Adopting her as a familiar.

>Imouto that high
Nice.
>Yume = Imouto
No.
>Natsuki tied with Yukina with Yukina being that high
No.
>Astarte and Kanon both above La Foila
>Yumma above anyone
I can't agree with your taste, user.

Best 5 girls.

That's too bad. For you.

>Natsuki
>Yukina
>Future daughter?
>Imouto
Whose the 5th?

Lolis are the worth thing about StB.

>He doesn't know
Every time.

>Whose the 5th?
You must be new here.

I just don't get the meme still.

I don't "get" it, either, maybe they are talking about the semen demon inside of imouto?

You should be able to figured this out.

Why do some people dislike La Folia? I get the reasons with Himeragi and Sayaka hell even Yuuma but the La Folia hate train never made sense. She's bisexual, open to harems, frisky, and never abusive, what is there to hate?

Ah the possessor.

This one is quite good. I wish we got to see more of Natsuki-chan

so they give no screentime/fanservice to the loli witch and the blue haired one, but they add another little bitch? fuck this shit show.

The OVAs are being adapted from the novels 9,11 and 12

I've actually been quite engaged with this one
Yesterday I watched from Ep 15 to 24, watched the two ovas and got to the 2nd episode of the 2nd season only because I felt tired.

>he doesn't know about the next arc with Natsuki

Not that user but,
Tell me more

Natsuki fights against full-powered Kojou, Yukina, and Kiriha. Natsuki heldthe advantage in a nearly won way. They needed a literal God summoning to beat Natsuki.

Why would they even fight? Fucking author.

Kojou was trying to leave the island to rescue Nagisa. Natsuki can't let him leave for his own safety.

>normalfag girl suddenly priestess of something
>btw she's also immortal
Why the fuck

When will we see animated Avlora?

>no appearance in the OVA
>5 seconds
Fuck me.

Well, I will see how much sense it makes in the next arc, right? Would prefer her being supportive rather than protective, though.

Have episode 3 and 4 aired yet?

Yeah, you'll see. Natsuki has always has always been a realist. Kojou was going to go up against LKO and that's suicide even for him.

3 came out a while ago, it's also the last one.

Natsuki has always been a realist*

I'm tired tonight.

Lion King Organisation, I suppose? Why would they make him their enemy by taking his sister?

I really hope he crushes them in the end.

They're not really the enemy. Kojou's father's mother, meaning Kojou's grandmother wants to get rid of Avrora inside Nagisa's body at all costs and use what's left of Avrora to seal a god-killing weapon. Kojou doesn't want Nagisa to be used and in the middle of all that due to risks and whatnot. Plus, if Kojou knew the bit about using Avrora, he's not going to want her to be purged and used either.

The outcome is like Natsuki said and Kojou gets easily crushed by Paper Noise (implied god summon). So no chance. As powerful as progenitors are, they are still beings who were created by gods, much like other weapons created by the gods in the setting. So gods are at the top.

Hope the budget for that arc is better than it has been for this one. Feels like the budget got a little worst for these OVAs despite how well they've been selling, going back as far as the actual season.

Thanks, but that's enough spoilers for me, I think, not going to further argue about it.

The IEE SENPAI line was extremely forced this episode.

Would you stuff Nagisa?

ieee senpai is kil

Maybe like 2-3 months ago.

>OVAs keep selling like hot cakes
>Taneda is kill

Just fuck me in the ass.

Don't see how. Yukina followed up her husband's line like a couple.

I just realized I share the same birthday as Risa.

Thank you based user, this is great.

damn this show is bad, I dont remember the first season being this shitty

IEEEEE Senpai, make with better bait.

Your dick was doing all the watching thats why.

listen its been awhile, but i went into this with fond memories of the first one

Senpai please, I can only give you so many (You)s tonight.

its true i've been neglecting my (you) account but im serious

StB has always been a deliberately campy story, we've known that. Who cares if it sometimes dips, its still enjoyable unlike most of its counterparts for the most part.

Those stitches are from the OVA.

Literal semen demon.

Cute outfit.

Do NOT pamper the evil loli.

Somehow her head looks far too big here.

Are you as cute as her?

Aren't Progenitors supposed to be hot shit? Why is Kojo jobbing against her?

He needs to suck more virgins dry to realize his full potential. Until then, high-level normies will still pose a challenge to him.

Of course.

Holy shit that one pic of Natsuki is enough to significantly improve my opinions of these new OVA's. I might just decide to watch OVA 2 now.

Did a new OVA or something drop?

No. Next batch comes out end of March.

I honestly cannot remember where i left off on this series.
I think Yukina got captured, and forced to watch Kyoujo serve that one evil chick? Was that the OVAs?
I don't think i've seen these 4 episodes of this II part yet.

that was the la folia ova. stb season 2 (these ova's) comes immediately after that

Just marathon the first season. Its incredibly easy, StB is comfy as shit to rewatch.

Man those OVAs were fantastic.

What a semen princess

The fact she wanted to have threesome with Yukina and Koujo speaks volumes of her best girl status once more.

Can't really argue with that. Hope we'll see more future children, including hers.

Her mom is fine too.

Is there any plot reason why do they look so much like each other?

Imouto is actually Yukina's mom from the past

Yes.
No.

Too bad Kojou isn't interested in conquering the world. Wouldn't mind him usurping both the throne and her.

All the girls look similar aside from slight height differences and the hair colors. Even Asagi looks the same without the dyed hair. It's just sameface syndrome.

>Yes.
There is?

Yeah but the issue with Asagi is that it makes sense since she's a Nip so she dyed her hair to stand out more.

>There is?
Yep.

This is a series where the MC already has two daughters with two different girls in his harem traveling back in time. There's a reason for Yukina and Nagisa looking like each other.

sayaka has the best body but she's only for succ

Well, I assumed it was just sameface syndrome, but I guess inbreeding timetravel vampire antics are something we get far too little of so I am looking forward to more.

Sameface does play a bit in it too yeah. See

Has Kojou run out of new Pokemon yet in the novels?

They know Kojo had a thing for his sister so they sent an agent that looked similar to her.

That's hot.

Avrora backstory fucking when

Season 3.

Whatcha thinking?