Is Trump a mirror?

Is Trump a mirror?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's an actor and all these investigations and sex scandals and fake fights between the two jew controlled parties are scripted bread and circus for the public's consumption

Trump is literally unstumpable.
He's a living meme. You can't ever beat him, no matter what you do.

I’m entertained that's for sure

"Accuse your opponent of what you're guilty of, because the accusation coming back at you will seem weaker" is political psyops 101.

It's working. I love it.

Reminder the RNC just announced they're backing a pedophile for Senate.

He is the hand of God.

Reminder that nobody cares about fake news.

Graham?
McCain?

Trump condemns Democrats as evil. Does this make Trump evil?

>really makes me think

If you can tell me in a reasonable way, why there are 2 different inks used for one sig, I'll be persuaded.

McCain will be dead in the next 2+ years. He has literally the WORST kind of brain cancer you can possibly get.

No, I said the RNC, not those RINOs.

The left projects.
it's as simple as that. You can tell what is wrong with every single liberal just by hearing what they are accusing other people of

>RNC
>Not RINOS
You do know what the RNC is right?

It's the age old political tactic of accuse the other person of what you are doing yourself. Realise this and everything makes sense and the propaganda fog clears.

You do know what RINO stands for, right?

Lenin said always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing

yes. it's why he's so effective.

watchmen talks about this in a way most people overlook. The truth is the truth, so if someone believes lies and gazes on truth, they will see their own hypocrisy reflected back at them. Adrian commented that the comedian is "practically a nazi", which is really funny to anyone who actually knows anything about nazis.

reminder the accuser haven't disclosed fake yearbook with a forged photo having a signature with different ink

>literally a thread about accusing others of what you're guilty of
>points out the left accusing others of pedophilia

Hmm....

Let's not forget about how male feminists cry out against sexual harassment of women yet they have a long track record of actually sexually assaulting women.

Also, as for pic related, Trump has got unemployment down at the lowest since around the year 2000. If his tax plan does as he thinks it's going to do, then America might end up with the lowest unemployment since about 1970. He doesn't have to decrease unemployment much more to manage that.

obama was president in 2015 you ignorant shit

No America Jr. Please tell me about my country’s politics.

Way too much of this

it's weird how the longest recovery was when Obama was president.

The problem for everyone against trump is that he is nowhere near as flawed as the kind of person that normally gets into office. Normally they are all those things, and not just a little bit, but a lot. Trump is simply not hugely corrupt, not a pedophile, racist, rapist or murderer, and they don’t know how to cope with it.

... what's your point?

>accuse Republicans of pedophilia
>spend every weekend raping, torturing and murdering children

Nobody cared who he was until he took the oath.

explain to me how the sharp decrease in unemployment from 2009 to 2017 has literally anything to do with trump without literally not being able to

Basically seems correct. It's a step beyond Reagan "teflon president" himself.

how can he be real if our eyes arent

hmmm big if true.
I guess I work for the Jews because i'm pretty sure Trump is a shabbos goy.

prove it,, ooops you cant

wierd how u cant into facts. obumma is going to prison.

Trump will DELETE all those who oppose him

Trump's rubber
You're glue
Whatever you say
Bounces off him
And sticks to you.

Here's a look at how unemployment is doing on a State level over the past 12 months.

>Number of States with INCREASE of unemployment between 0.5% and 0.8%

>Number of States with either INCREASE or DECREASE of unemployment of 0.1%
8 (4 for each)

>Number of States with a DECREASE of unemployment between 0.3% and 1.3%

>Number of States with a DECREASE of unemployment between 2-2.5%

obama says: youre welcome

I didn't try to claim that Trump is the one we have to thank for the decrease in unemployment from 2009 to the end of 2016, but for the year of 2017 under Trump's leadership unemployment continues to fall and is now at a roughly 16-18 year low. Either at the lowest point since the start of the 21st century, or the lowest point ever (so far) in the 21st century, putting him ahead of Obama for unemployment and either on par with or ahead of Bush. He doesn't have to get unemployment much lower before he puts himself ahead of Clinton, Bush s.r., and Reagan. You DO realize that Trump's been making the decisions basically all year, right? Less than 1 month left to 2017, in fact he won the election OVER a year ago to my knowledge. It's been a pretty bitchin' year.

They elected one. Just like with William Clinton. And many before. People don't care as long as they're winning.

I cannot trust molyneux after i learned of his jewish mother. He has the soul of a semite and cannot be trusted

You... don't know how to use graphs... do you...

This is profound.

look at the 1st graph you posted. unemployment spikes in 2008-2009 from Bush's recession. obama's 2 terms erases that to record lows. trump manages to not get in the way. try understanding things at at least a 2nd grade level, please. and dont even pretend like you watch rick&morty

>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
Here is the proof in case anyone wants it

The cabal is brain dead. They run the Saul Alinsky playbook. It's all they know. The playbook is to always project your crimes and evil deeds on the opposition. That's why you see the mirror.

>Obama's 2 terms erases that to record lows
Halfway between the 2015 graph line and the end of the blue statistic line is where 2016 ends and 2017 begins. So the second half of that small portion of blue line AFTER the vertical 2015 line is from Trump's leadership. Now ignore Trump's year, and look where that blue line ends. Yeah... it doesn't even reach Bush's pre-recession low unemployment in 2007-8 or so, so Trump literally right now has lower unemployment than Obama managed and is reaching the roughly 1999-2001 low so he's nearly to the point of the end of Bill's Presidency or the beginning of Bush's.

>Trump's leadership is the result of Obama momentum
Alright, y'know what, I think that's bull but let's just say that you're right. Trump managed to keep his fingers off the pretty buttons that Obama was the last to press, and so the past year of continual fall of unemployment, either 1/4 of Trump's Presidency or roughly 12% of it if he ends up with 8 years is JUST thanks to Obama. For the sake of argument, let's say that's the case. Trump's new tax bill is coming in, it'll cut taxes for the middle class and apparently bring $7,000,000,000,000 into the country which he claimed on live television will "go to work immediately on creating new jobs" or something like that. So, if his tax bill goes through and things start happening, if unemployment increases then we will know it's from Trump's tampering, that's obvious, but if his tampering results in FURTHER drops in unemployment then it won't take much to bring it to the lowest it's been in over 45 years. Would you say that, too, is merely Obama momentum, or would you concede that if that happens, it is from Trump?

Because y'know, if you're still going to claim that it's all thanks to Obama, you might as well dance around with a pointy green hat that says 'TROLL' on it, or the classic 'DUNCE'. You be you, I'll even let you decide which.

Trump curse

PRAISE GOD AND KEK
HEIL HITLER

>So the second half of that small portion of blue line AFTER the vertical 2015 line is from Trump's leadership.
All 14 pixels???? DEAR GOD WHAT WAS I THINKING

>muh tax plan
let's not count our chickens before they hatch, leaf

If I was someone who went against Trump, I would start to piss my pants. Here is the Trump doctrine, from The Art of the deal:

-When somebody screws you, screw them back in spades.
-Forgive good people, but never forgive someone who is bad.
-When someone attacks you publicly, always strike back.
-If you want to stop a bully, hit them right between the eyes. They'll think twice about doing it again.
-Even some of the toughest top athletes are schmucks, who let people steal from them and are afraid to get even.
-Always have a good reason to get even.
-Go for the jugular, so that people watching will not want to mess with you.
-If someone knows they made a mistake and they apologize, forgive them and move on... but never trust them again.

Correction, the last 1/3rd of the blue line past 2015 is Trump with the first 2/3rd being Obama, so it looks like Obama might have finished off JUST at the point of Bush's low unemployment in about 2007-8 or so, essentially returning it to where it was. The rest of the post remains; Trump has lower unemployment now than Obama ever had, if it continues to decline if his tax bill comes into play then do you concede that it's from Trump, or do you still insist it's simply Obama's momentum?

Behold, a leftist attempting to meme

I'm counting no chickens; I already stated that if unemployment increases without other nation's unemployment simultaneously increasing (meaning it's PURELY from Trump), then it's all Trump's fault. I'm fine with admitting that, but let's say it CONTINUES to decline, would you concede that it's from Trump's leadership or are you going to double-down and say the events that transpire in 2018, if positive, are from Obama's momentum?

He's the Floyd Mayweather of politics. He wants you to get angry and lead so he can block and counter punch you.

The more aggressive you get at him, the more clean hits he lands.

Don't bother. It's the eternal dance of blaming the bad and taking credit for the good. Both sides do it.

desu our recovery has more to do with Yellen than Obama. and lets not pretend like trump had literally anything to do with the tax bill other than being a salesman. but yes, even as a liberal its hard to be mad at 2017's mad gainz

I wonder how the media will twist the 1 year mark achievements so far. I mean they have to, forced to report the news... hahaha

haha he doesn't know about the Trump curse. What a loser.

i mean trump had his first inner-circle indictment before the 12 month mark, thats a huge first, no one else even comes close. HUGE

Kim Jong Il is best leader. Praise dear leader.

As you can see, not ALL on both sides are completely biased. If Trump fucks up the downward trajectory of the unemployment then I'll concede that he fucked up. I think he's been doing well as President thus far but that doesn't mean I'm going to say he's thanks for all the good and something else is to blame for any bad. If I were American, and I do plan to be one someday, I would have voted Trump. If I had done so then I would not have had reason thus far for me to have regretted that decision. Also, Trump dumping the fish food in the koi pond in Japan was not disrespectful; he basically did the exact same thing that his host did, except while he chucked it all in at once with a flick, Trump held it up and turned the box over to dump it all in. Look up the entire footage; that wasn't a picture, it's a still from a video.

Anyways, I can accept if he fucks up, but so far I'm not seeing much to complain about. I haven't seen solid proof that trans people in the Military would be a drain on resources because I don't know if the Military must pay for gender reassignment surgery or not, I doubt it, but if they do then yeah that's a no-go. There's also the HUGE issue of trans suicide being far higher than the suicide rate of non-trans people, and there's also a big problem with Military suicides... so are we hoping that taking a startlingly suicidal group and putting them into a profession that seems to encourage a hike in suicide rates is going to... NOT make the problem worse? So based on that issue alone I can see why he'd want to go back to when trans people weren't allowed to serve. The Military isn't something that you should tinker with and try social experiments on; people's lives are at stake, and if the inclusion of a group of people could potentially be a drain on funds or a risk on other people's lives (or further risk of their own lives beyond the norm) then yeah I agree, don't let them in. Go ahead, call me 'trans-phobe' as though that were real

To finish on the matter, if sources show that the rate of trans suicide DOESN'T increase in the Military, that's good, though it's likely still higher than average and again I see that as reason enough to expel or exclude them because there's already enough of a problem with suicide as it is. If by some incredible miracle it shows that trans suicide rates DECREASE to 'normal' Military rates, then that's a non-issue.

Next, is it true that doctors refer to 'gender dysphoria' or whatever it's called now as a 'mental disorder', because I'd consider that reason enough to exclude them from the Military as well. I wouldn't expect them to hire someone with clinical depression of schizophrenia, why would I expect them to hire someone with some other mental disorder? If they don't consider it a mental disorder or a mental illness, it's another non-issue.

Stress levels. Do some surveys, do several of them, do them thoroughly and with privacy so that those being surveyed don't have to worry about repercussions for being honest. Does the presence of trans people cause more stress levels? If it shows a clear leaning towards 'yes', the troops don't need any more stress than they already have, kick 'em out. If it's a clear 'no', another non-issue.

There's a lot to cover, and if there's ANY noticeable issue that trans troops bring up then I'm in support of banning them from Military service, but if after thorough investigation it turns out they don't hinder the Military AT ALL either economically or by stress or anything else beyond what a typical cis soldier would cause, then Trump banning trans troops would be fucked up. I'm fine with mentioning it however, because there's a lot of problems in the trans community already and YES the high suicide rate is a problem, I wish it weren't but it is, and I don't want MORE trans suicides.